Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,785 members, 7,817,253 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:51 AM

Read The Shocking Reason Why This Woman Was R*ped - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Read The Shocking Reason Why This Woman Was R*ped (3893 Views)

Lady’s Brain Removed 2 Days After Woman Was Raped And Killed In Bayelsa.Graphic / Man Who Sells Building Materials Arrested By SARS. See Their Shocking Reason.PIC / Man Who R*ped And Murdered 3-year-old Girl Shot Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Read The Shocking Reason Why This Woman Was R*ped by floss001: 10:45am On Dec 17, 2016
An elementary school teacher was arrested on a charge of
s*xual assault after allegedly breaking into a woman’s
home and >>> read below

http://ultimategist.net/2016/11/28/read-the-shocking-reason-why-this-woman-was-rped/

1 Like

Re: Read The Shocking Reason Why This Woman Was R*ped by ikbnice(m): 10:48am On Dec 17, 2016
well, the person below me may like to click on that link sha but not me. Over to the second person.
Re: Read The Shocking Reason Why This Woman Was R*ped by tommynico(m): 10:52am On Dec 17, 2016
Secondus commentus, i'm currently not available to say anytn right nw so i would leave it to the person below me to do just that.
Re: Read The Shocking Reason Why This Woman Was R*ped by balanceofterror1(m): 10:54am On Dec 17, 2016
Efulefu la jideamugiaka, I can't say more than this until I here from the next person.
Re: Read The Shocking Reason Why This Woman Was R*ped by mamatayour(f): 11:00am On Dec 17, 2016
La click La bend. Ko le werk tongue
Re: Read The Shocking Reason Why This Woman Was R*ped by jamace(m): 11:09am On Dec 17, 2016
Waiting for oga at the top to order me to click. grin grin
Re: Read The Shocking Reason Why This Woman Was R*ped by Otutu1(m): 11:23am On Dec 17, 2016
I know why she was raped

It's because she is a woman undecided
Re: Read The Shocking Reason Why This Woman Was R*ped by MrJorge(m): 11:23am On Dec 17, 2016
If others no click, na me Wan click? Kolewerk
Re: Read The Shocking Reason Why This Woman Was R*ped by potolistic(m): 4:14pm On Dec 17, 2016
If Mr judge nr click...... Why I go click.

The poster below me might click sha
Re: Read The Shocking Reason Why This Woman Was R*ped by ceejayluv(m): 5:42pm On Dec 17, 2016
Nah, My mb don finish ..... My money hang for MMM, so no data to click. Over to the next person below me.

1 Like

Re: Read The Shocking Reason Why This Woman Was R*ped by Teague4league(m): 8:08pm On Dec 17, 2016
I would have clicked but ba3 low, over to the poster below tongue
Re: Read The Shocking Reason Why This Woman Was R*ped by greatex(m): 8:41pm On Dec 17, 2016
can the next person pls tell me which keypad is click
Re: Read The Shocking Reason Why This Woman Was R*ped by Fidelismaria: 9:50pm On Dec 17, 2016
me i nono ooooo

but d poster below will
Re: Read The Shocking Reason Why This Woman Was R*ped by candygebsslim: 10:33pm On Dec 17, 2016
Am an illiterate the next poster has a PhD and should know
Re: Read The Shocking Reason Why This Woman Was R*ped by aliyuabbaashiru(m): 3:44am On Dec 18, 2016
I de fear to click make I no mistakenly subscribe for MMM. la click la quench !!!

1 Like

Re: Read The Shocking Reason Why This Woman Was R*ped by onward4life(m): 7:28am On Dec 18, 2016
i suppose click but no light in my area but the person staying @ikoyi can click sha
Re: Read The Shocking Reason Why This Woman Was R*ped by drey076(m): 8:29am On Dec 18, 2016
click ko flick ni
Re: Read The Shocking Reason Why This Woman Was R*ped by tommynico(m): 8:35am On Dec 18, 2016
Na why una dey fear to click like this.. grin...grow some balls boys and click!! cool
Re: Read The Shocking Reason Why This Woman Was R*ped by vchykp(m): 9:23am On Dec 18, 2016
Finally the poster below me has agreed to click...
Re: Read The Shocking Reason Why This Woman Was R*ped by kolaaderin: 10:45am On Dec 18, 2016
undecidedClick clock click clock...... What type of vocabulary is that, English I guess. Every comment on this topic uses the word click is that the new MMM. lipsrsealed undecided undecided
Re: Read The Shocking Reason Why This Woman Was R*ped by quaid(m): 5:31pm On Dec 18, 2016
I dey come, I wan shit
Re: Read The Shocking Reason Why This Woman Was R*ped by Adebash01(m): 8:46am On Dec 19, 2016
heeeeeeeee I have click it oooo
Re: Read The Shocking Reason Why This Woman Was R*ped by diportivo: 9:06am On Dec 19, 2016
all the posters above me no well....ordinary click,dem dey run undecided

In short,if u can't beat dem u join dem

Next poster,pls click oo grin
Re: Read The Shocking Reason Why This Woman Was R*ped by missunknown: 9:08am On Dec 19, 2016
I would have clicked but i dey sleep when i wake tongue
Re: Read The Shocking Reason Why This Woman Was R*ped by Ragnorak: 5:54pm On Dec 21, 2016
I want to click o, but something is telling me not to click. What should I do

I think I have a crush on the missunknown if she agrees I'll come back and click
Re: Read The Shocking Reason Why This Woman Was R*ped by leyemok(m): 7:28am On Dec 22, 2016
what's the big deal in clicking ? make the next person click abeg.
Re: Read The Shocking Reason Why This Woman Was R*ped by chalondk(m): 10:19am On Dec 22, 2016
It looks like she was raped because he told her to 'click' and she clicked.....

Oga at the bottom, wat say you?
Re: Read The Shocking Reason Why This Woman Was R*ped by LOGDAN(m): 11:58am On Dec 22, 2016
I for click, but my phone just went off now

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Read The Shocking Reason Why This Woman Was R*ped by eterisan(m): 12:06pm On Dec 22, 2016
Heard là click is frozen and will unfreeze 14th January.
Re: Read The Shocking Reason Why This Woman Was R*ped by WizBLANCE(m): 12:41pm On Dec 22, 2016
So happy with this thread... It made me laugh all day. Many after clicking will pretend they didn't... Me too no click... La click la see rubbish news.
Re: Read The Shocking Reason Why This Woman Was R*ped by iambijo(m): 11:20pm On Dec 22, 2016
I almost click am o na my mom stop me, make i no see nude pics, but the person below will be 18yrs+
Re: Read The Shocking Reason Why This Woman Was R*ped by Joe171(m): 2:14pm On Dec 23, 2016
iambijo:
I almost click am o na my mom stop me, make i no see nude pics, but the person below will be 18yrs+
I for click o, but na next year I go turn 18

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photos: Lady Set To Perform Ritual After Being Raped Till She Lost Her Pregnancy / Nigerian Hanged In Singapore / Nine Year Old Boy, Electrocuted, Whilst Trying To Feed His Pet Pigeon In Abuja.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.