Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,744 members, 7,824,143 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:29 AM

Where Did You Meet Your Partner? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Where Did You Meet Your Partner? (1375 Views)

Where Did You Meet Your Spouse / Where Did You Meet Your Spouse? / Things You Should Never Say To Your Partner During A Fight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Did You Meet Your Partner? by beqs101(f): 6:59pm On Aug 21, 2012
Hi people,
You know what they say,we find love in the oddest places. I will like both ladies and guys to share where they met their sweethearts. The person in question may be your husband/fiance,fiancee/girlfriend/boyfriend. It's gonna be fun so let's keep our experiences rolling. ;DHi people,
You know what they say,we find love in the oddest places. I will like both ladies and guys to share where they met their sweethearts. The person in question may be your husband/fiance,fiancee/girlfriend/boyfriend. It's gonna be fun so let's keep our experiences rolling.
Re: Where Did You Meet Your Partner? by jhydebaba(m): 7:14pm On Aug 21, 2012
I met my Angel in DREAMLAND.
Re: Where Did You Meet Your Partner? by Emmy9ite(m): 7:24pm On Aug 21, 2012
Op you would have led the way with urz first.
I met my gal on nairaland. Am not yet married
Re: Where Did You Meet Your Partner? by beqs101(f): 7:32pm On Aug 21, 2012
@emmy yea my bad. Well i met my sweetheart on one of these social networks. Though we ain't married,he still remains the sweet and caring man i met over a year ago.
Re: Where Did You Meet Your Partner? by Nobody: 9:35pm On Aug 21, 2012
beqs101: Hi people,
You know what they say,we find love in the oddest places. I will like both ladies and guys to share where they met their sweethearts. The person in question may be your husband/fiance,fiancee/girlfriend/boyfriend. It's gonna be fun so let's keep our experiences rolling. ;DHi people,
You know what they say,we find love in the oddest places. I will like both ladies and guys to share where they met their sweethearts. The person in question may be your husband/fiance,fiancee/girlfriend/boyfriend. It's gonna be fun so let's keep our experiences rolling.
amebo,gbeborun,aporoko,busy body y u wan know,hehehehehehhe
Re: Where Did You Meet Your Partner? by beqs101(f): 7:31am On Aug 22, 2012
kulyie: amebo,gbeborun,aporoko,busy body y u wan know,hehehehehehhe
Is there anything wrong with wanting to know where people found love? Na wa ooo
Re: Where Did You Meet Your Partner? by goodness1109: 2:03pm On Aug 24, 2012
I met my wife on PHONE!!!! funny? I did! She mistakenly dial my phone

1 Like

Re: Where Did You Meet Your Partner? by LongOne1(m): 3:12pm On Aug 24, 2012
beqs101: Hi people,

I met mine in a club, and after about a month or two, she was implying marriage. shocked
Re: Where Did You Meet Your Partner? by beqs101(f): 11:18pm On Aug 25, 2012
goodness1109: I met my wife on PHONE!!!! funny? I did! She mistakenly dial my phone
Wow that's so sweet.
Re: Where Did You Meet Your Partner? by beqs101(f): 11:19pm On Aug 25, 2012
Long One:

I met mine in a club, and after about a month or two, she was implying marriage. shocked
Lol she thought she has found HIM nah so,don't blame the lady grin
Long One:

Lol she thought she has found HIM nah so,don't blame the lady
Re: Where Did You Meet Your Partner? by Nobody: 9:34am On Aug 26, 2012
Where I met my partner? On Nairaland. Although I wouldn't call him my partner yet, 'cause I'm still toasting him. Lol.
Re: Where Did You Meet Your Partner? by RoyalRoy(m): 10:01am On Aug 26, 2012
I met mine on blackberry. Saw her pix on a contact's display picture and I was blown away. Had to beg for her pin....after 8 months of chatting and toasting....we decided to meet and get real.
Re: Where Did You Meet Your Partner? by RoyalRoy(m): 10:02am On Aug 26, 2012
SimonAndal: Where I met my partner? On Nairaland. Although I wouldn't call him my partner yet, 'cause I'm still toasting him. Lol.
ARE YOU GAY?
Re: Where Did You Meet Your Partner? by ifyalways(f): 3:02pm On Aug 26, 2012
Amala joint for egbeda. I think the name na 'raypower' .

Dayokanu been dey hustle dia, washing plates for a bowl of amala and 10K per month.

Lol

1 Like

Re: Where Did You Meet Your Partner? by zayhal(f): 3:20pm On Aug 26, 2012
^ ‎​ℓoℓ‎​. You're very funny.
Re: Where Did You Meet Your Partner? by Nobody: 8:45pm On Aug 26, 2012
Royal Roy:
ARE YOU GAY?
_
Are you a caps lock?
Re: Where Did You Meet Your Partner? by RoyalRoy(m): 12:20am On Aug 27, 2012
ifyalways: Amala joint for egbeda. I think the name na 'raypower' .

Dayokanu been dey hustle dia, washing plates for a bowl of amala and 10K per month.

Lol
You no go kill person with laugh this midnight.
Re: Where Did You Meet Your Partner? by AlmondDeJoy: 6:49pm On Jan 28, 2013
Right there in the ATL-USA!!!! cool
Sorry, I don't do 'online' or 'imported' spouses! kiss

(1) (Reply)

What Should Be Your Priority At Age 30? / UNBELIEVABLE: 7 Members Of Ogbonnaya's Family Run Mad / Please I Need Advice On What To Do!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.