Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,405 members, 7,815,892 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:24 PM

Angry Black Woman Detonates Racist Swear Bomb On London Bus - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Angry Black Woman Detonates Racist Swear Bomb On London Bus (2135 Views)

'Smelly Nigerian': Racist Confrontation On London Train / Anti-bomb Squad Detonates A Bomb In Port Harcourt / Mamman Nur: Al Qaeda-linked Man Behind Bomb On UN? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Angry Black Woman Detonates Racist Swear Bomb On London Bus by Sunofgod(m): 7:29pm On Aug 21, 2012
Re: Angry Black Woman Detonates Racist Swear Bomb On London Bus by Sunofgod(m): 7:30pm On Aug 21, 2012
Rosa Park 2 . . . . Lol,

Think her message was clear - but the delivery left a lot to be desired.

See how calm and composed the other passengers are - its like a normal everyday thing to them!
Re: Angry Black Woman Detonates Racist Swear Bomb On London Bus by Nobody: 7:38pm On Aug 21, 2012
Would have been better if she had talked more about what whites do to look more black and less on her curses.
Re: Angry Black Woman Detonates Racist Swear Bomb On London Bus by Nobody: 7:43pm On Aug 21, 2012
m laughing hard lmao
Re: Angry Black Woman Detonates Racist Swear Bomb On London Bus by Nobody: 8:53pm On Aug 21, 2012
My stomach hurts, this woman had me rolling on d floor #dead!
lol, why d enraged monologue though, it doesn't appear like she was in an argument or fight
E wo b'o se ri bi were
Re: Angry Black Woman Detonates Racist Swear Bomb On London Bus by jaybee3(m): 8:55pm On Aug 21, 2012
Probably high on some strong skunk
Re: Angry Black Woman Detonates Racist Swear Bomb On London Bus by Ibomade1: 9:15pm On Aug 21, 2012
Shayo na Bastard !!!
Re: Angry Black Woman Detonates Racist Swear Bomb On London Bus by Mrchippychappy(m): 9:21pm On Aug 21, 2012
SMH... You can't really blame some white folks who think blacks are classless. Just look how she's raging about like a rabid dog.

Re: Angry Black Woman Detonates Racist Swear Bomb On London Bus by manny4life(m): 10:31pm On Aug 21, 2012
This is the effect of hard drug gone wrong... shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Angry Black Woman Detonates Racist Swear Bomb On London Bus by Sunofgod(m): 10:51pm On Aug 21, 2012
Even the 'Crazy' ones amongst us are conscioous . . . . BoooommmBaaaaClaaaat!
Re: Angry Black Woman Detonates Racist Swear Bomb On London Bus by PapaBrowne(m): 10:55pm On Aug 21, 2012
This is why I say the world is very unfair. If it were a white person screaming in that bus how they hate black people, every black person would be enraged calling her racist. But look at all them white folks, just calm, sitting in the bus not giving a hoot what she is saying! You just gotta love them!!

One thing I keep reminding folks is this. . . the white chap sitting next to you had nothing to do with slave trade, Maybe his great grandfather did, but not him.
Anybody still hung on the whole "free us black people" mentality is just some slowass lazy fella looking for food stamps!! Nobody is holding black folks or even Africa backward. It is the mentality that abhors cooperation that is holding blacks and Africa down!! The freedom that is needed is internal! The shackles are within!!

5 Likes

Re: Angry Black Woman Detonates Racist Swear Bomb On London Bus by cfours: 11:12pm On Aug 21, 2012
OMG I saw something similar happen a few months ago. It was an immigrant African guy from God knows where. I think he was from Congo or something 'cause he was really dark. But he was screaming and yelling at the two white guys standing in a corner at the park calling them "white devil" blah blah and ranting about how white people are evil and are the source of all the problems in the world. The two men just stood quietly and didn't even flinch. shocked
I'm African and even I felt scared that he might pull out a gun or something. This guy was in RAGE.

scary.
Re: Angry Black Woman Detonates Racist Swear Bomb On London Bus by ODB2: 11:23pm On Aug 21, 2012
niggaz
Re: Angry Black Woman Detonates Racist Swear Bomb On London Bus by denzel2009: 11:36pm On Aug 21, 2012
PapaBrowne: This is why I say the world is very unfair. If it were a white person screaming in that bus how they hate black people, every black person would be enraged calling her racist. But look at all them white folks, just calm, sitting in the bus not giving a hoot what she is saying! You just gotta love them!!

One thing I keep reminding folks is this. . . the white chap sitting next to you had nothing to do with slave trade, Maybe his great grandfather did, but not him.
Anybody still hung on the whole "free us black people" mentality is just some slowass lazy fella looking for food stamps!! Nobody is holding black folks or even Africa backward. It is the mentality that abhors cooperation that is holding blacks and Africa down!! The freedom that is needed is internal! The shackles are within!!

This is nothing jare, we have seen the white version of this before. They probably rejected or refused her incapacity benefit payment this month.
Re: Angry Black Woman Detonates Racist Swear Bomb On London Bus by Sunofgod(m): 11:46pm On Aug 21, 2012
denzel2009:

This is nothing jare, we have seen the white version of this before. They probably rejected or refused her incapacity benefit payment this month.

Lol . . . . . Hope it wasn't you that cut of her 'income' . . .(puter says nooo)
Re: Angry Black Woman Detonates Racist Swear Bomb On London Bus by Blyss: 2:03am On Aug 22, 2012
Sounds like a Drunk or crackhead.
Re: Angry Black Woman Detonates Racist Swear Bomb On London Bus by saintneo(m): 2:49am On Aug 22, 2012
Complete nonsense. Even if she is angry should learn self control. Typical yob, frustrated by the system.
Re: Angry Black Woman Detonates Racist Swear Bomb On London Bus by claremont(m): 6:38pm On Jan 12, 2013
She is either drunk, or high, or a combination of both. Nice t-its though. grin
Re: Angry Black Woman Detonates Racist Swear Bomb On London Bus by tpia5: 6:41pm On Jan 12, 2013
Not again, when i mention his hometown now, his kinsmen will catch feelings.

Seriously, the nigerian govt needs to wade into this issue, its too much, how can the males and females of a particular region be so constantly against each other?
Re: Angry Black Woman Detonates Racist Swear Bomb On London Bus by Nobody: 7:14pm On Jan 12, 2013
PapaBrowne: This is why I say the world is very unfair. If it were a white person screaming in that bus how they hate black people, every black person would be enraged calling her racist. But look at all them white folks, just calm, sitting in the bus not giving a hoot what she is saying! You just gotta love them!!!

Stop LYING out of your slavish worship for white people. If the roles were reversed and the carriage had black passengers with an irate white mouthing racist obscenities, the blacks would be similarly quiet and reserved. In London, nobody jumps up in the train to start fighting merely because they heard somebody uttering abuse.

1 Like

Re: Angry Black Woman Detonates Racist Swear Bomb On London Bus by Nobody: 8:50pm On Jan 12, 2013
c.fours:
OMG I saw something similar happen a few months ago. It was an immigrant African guy from God knows where. I think he was from Congo or something 'cause he was really dark. But he was screaming and yelling at the two white guys standing in a corner at the park calling them "white devil" blah blah and ranting about how white people are evil and are the source of all the problems in the world. The two men just stood quietly and didn't even flinch. shocked
I'm African and even I felt scared that he might pull out a gun or something. This guy was in RAGE.

scary.
smh
Re: Angry Black Woman Detonates Racist Swear Bomb On London Bus by Nobody: 8:59pm On Jan 12, 2013
What's up with London and racist encounters on the Metro?
Re: Angry Black Woman Detonates Racist Swear Bomb On London Bus by Nobody: 9:00pm On Jan 12, 2013
ROSSIKE:

Stop LYING out of your slavish worship for white people. If the roles were reversed and the carriage had black passengers with an irate white mouthing racist obscenities, the blacks would be similarly quiet and reserved. In London, nobody jumps up in the train to start fighting merely because they heard somebody uttering abuse.
WORD ,I TiRE OOOO angry
Re: Angry Black Woman Detonates Racist Swear Bomb On London Bus by geeez: 9:04pm On Jan 12, 2013
She's sick
Re: Angry Black Woman Detonates Racist Swear Bomb On London Bus by omenziate(m): 10:22pm On Jan 12, 2013
Nigga Moment.
Re: Angry Black Woman Detonates Racist Swear Bomb On London Bus by Nobody: 11:41pm On Jan 12, 2013
She's mental, no doubts.
But I love how d jamaican/british accent sounds.
Re: Angry Black Woman Detonates Racist Swear Bomb On London Bus by niggadee(m): 12:55am On Jan 13, 2013
old news

(1) (Reply)

Unemployed Chemical Engineer Needs Your Help / Lamido, Shekarau, NLC, CNPP, Others Say NO To National Dialogue / Special Water Marked Ballot Paper For Election Rigging Discovered

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.