Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,808 members, 7,813,657 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:44 PM

Distributors Of Palm Oil Needed All Over Nigeria - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Distributors Of Palm Oil Needed All Over Nigeria (3832 Views)

We Are Distributors Of 925 Sterling Silver Rings In Nigeria-nationwide Delivery / Suppliers/distributors Of Lovina Pads / Genuine & Serious Sellers Of Blco, Forcados, (crude Oil) Needed! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Distributors Of Palm Oil Needed All Over Nigeria by lucynkem: 8:01am On Aug 22, 2012
Hello friends, do u live in Nigeria? Would you like to be a distributor of our very refined palm oil? They come in 4 litre cans/bottels. You can make a very good living from it when you have established some good number of buyers. Also, we can supply it to you where ever you are so you do not need to bother about transportation. If interested, you can contact me via email on lucynkem@yahoo.co.uk Cheers friends.
Re: Distributors Of Palm Oil Needed All Over Nigeria by lucynkem: 9:54am On Aug 22, 2012
You could be earning in no time.
Re: Distributors Of Palm Oil Needed All Over Nigeria by barikay: 11:19pm On Aug 30, 2012
How much do u sell 20 litre

1 Like

Re: Distributors Of Palm Oil Needed All Over Nigeria by TRIPLEGATE: 1:21pm On Aug 31, 2012
hi
am interested, pls could you tell the modalities
Re: Distributors Of Palm Oil Needed All Over Nigeria by askfunmi: 4:30pm On Aug 31, 2012
Hi I am interested and dis s my email add elmayaw@yahoo.com thanks
Re: Distributors Of Palm Oil Needed All Over Nigeria by ayomideapata: 1:51pm On Sep 17, 2012
AM INTERESTED PLEASE DO EMAIL ME ON apataolatunbosun@gmail.com THANKS
Re: Distributors Of Palm Oil Needed All Over Nigeria by Neoviper147: 2:09pm On Sep 17, 2012
Good day sir, I am very interested, u can email me on alexaigbe@gmail.com with the terms and conditions.
Re: Distributors Of Palm Oil Needed All Over Nigeria by lucynkem: 4:12pm On Sep 18, 2012
Please should you require any information please send me an email and I will gladly reply. lucynkem@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Distributors Of Palm Oil Needed All Over Nigeria by TRIPLEGATE: 11:48am On Jan 07, 2013
am interested
contact cyprianoo@yahoo.com
Re: Distributors Of Palm Oil Needed All Over Nigeria by evantical: 11:28am On Feb 08, 2013
interested send email evantical@yahoo.com
Re: Distributors Of Palm Oil Needed All Over Nigeria by Paulordiah(m): 10:32pm On Aug 12, 2014
Paulordiah@gmail.com
Re: Distributors Of Palm Oil Needed All Over Nigeria by thunder7: 8:32am On Aug 13, 2014
I'm interested. Mail me on oluwamuyiwae@gmail.com or whatsapp on 08165009221

(1) (Reply)

Deal closed / Learn How To Build Power Inverters In One Week (prctical) / Latest On Cashew Nuts Business For 2013 Season Crop

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.