Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,467 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:22 AM

Fellow Nigerians, My Take On MTN - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fellow Nigerians, My Take On MTN (691 Views)

Ericsson Confiscates Radio Biafra Transmitter On MTN Mast In Enugu / Radio Biafra Transmitters Installed On MTN Masts —FG / Buhari – My Covenant With Nigerians, My Agenda (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fellow Nigerians, My Take On MTN by itoldu: 9:39am On Aug 22, 2012
I sure hope am not the only one with this point of view that the idea of MTN giving out an aeroplane is not a scam but one of a very foolish nature. Only God knows that i'm not interested in asking my friend "how much is a brand new aeroplane" and "how large is the aeroplane MTN wants to give out". This my friend must have answered that question to many of you and i still don't care. I'm not going to bore you out with other ideas they could use the equivalent money to do; like sponsor the repairs of the A122/A121 highways, or maybe donate the plane to Nigeria Airways (which is a good idea if the flight rates are very competitive). If you haven't heard, hear it now; MTN's projected profit for its first ten years in Nigeria was made in its first year. Still, after such an overwhelming profit margin, it is still the most costly network to operate. Their promos are nothing exclusive compared to the likes of GLO, etisalat...
For those of you who really are keen on winning an aeroplane when you can't maintain a car, kudos to you. Wait till you find out how much it takes for your plane to be on a tarmac or the per hour charges for it in a hanger.
The only logical explanation for this is that only a rich man would wim this and when he is asked of how much he spent to win it, all he would most probably say is "i just loaded as usual". It is left for you to "go figure".
All I'm saying is why not just snob the idea of winning the aeroplane and make this people rethink and restrategise because we aint fools and we shouldn't be treated as one. They make all our money and return home to southafrica where they are from to take care of their own.
Come to think of it; Dana Air crash was in june, this is just August for crying out loud.

1 Like

Re: Fellow Nigerians, My Take On MTN by floriana(m): 11:59am On Aug 22, 2012
As if MTN knows am tired of driving on Nigerian roads. This promo is very timely. I can make do with a jumbo jet as a means of getting around. Pls carry go MTN
Re: Fellow Nigerians, My Take On MTN by Omexonomy: 12:28pm On Aug 22, 2012
MTN as for me i want to win a jet fighter to fight and kill all BH and thier sponsors
Re: Fellow Nigerians, My Take On MTN by itoldu: 3:08pm On Aug 22, 2012
Ummm!! guess these two above have totally different reading skills

(1) (Reply)

When Are We Going To Have A President Like This? / Tony Blair Drums Support For GEJ, Says Oppositions Don't Speak For Majority / Ekiti's Shameful Turn Of Event!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.