Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,607 members, 7,955,238 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:15 PM

What Product Will Give Me That Smooth Finish Glow - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / What Product Will Give Me That Smooth Finish Glow (2172 Views)

Which Of These Would You Rock To keep Your Body Smooth This Harmattan? (PICS) / Girls! Do You Want A Smooth Face? Try An Avocado / 10 Natural Ways To Achieve A Smooth Skin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Product Will Give Me That Smooth Finish Glow by mochame(f): 9:52am On Aug 22, 2012
[color=#770077][/color] I don't want to lighten my skin just need advice on a cream or product that will give that clean and smooth glow...butter skin!wink
Re: What Product Will Give Me That Smooth Finish Glow by sheabeauty: 10:40am On Aug 27, 2012
Use sheablossom, a brand of sheabutter a luxurious ultra hydrating face and body moisturizer,it rejuvenates skin pores and adds elasticity to skin.
Re: What Product Will Give Me That Smooth Finish Glow by queenesthr(f): 4:26pm On Aug 27, 2012
All the suggestions given to the poster have been hidden.
How will she get a solution?
Re: What Product Will Give Me That Smooth Finish Glow by sheabeauty: 6:40pm On Aug 30, 2012
Use sheablossom, a brand of sheabutter for your skin Please call 08185806603 or08055529463 for details
Re: What Product Will Give Me That Smooth Finish Glow by maryswags: 10:57am On Aug 31, 2012
queenesthr: All the suggestions given to the poster have been hidden.
How will she get a solution?

I wonder oo? All these mods @ times self!
Re: What Product Will Give Me That Smooth Finish Glow by kandiikane(m): 3:51pm On Aug 31, 2012
The posts have been hidden because the lady did not ask for websites that will help her get glowing skin but products.
Re: What Product Will Give Me That Smooth Finish Glow by maryswags: 12:46pm On Sep 01, 2012
Very funny indeed, and what if those sites have d solutions 2 what she asked of? Wonders oo
Re: What Product Will Give Me That Smooth Finish Glow by kandiikane(m): 11:59pm On Sep 01, 2012
I am not here to argue. If you know of a product to make her skin glow, leave the name. No websites.
Re: What Product Will Give Me That Smooth Finish Glow by Onegai(f): 8:23am On Sep 02, 2012
start from the inside, reduce the amount of sugar you eat and increase your uptake of water and fruits. then use a moisturizer day and night, i recommend olay regenerist, it's very thick for older skin and neutrogena or aveeno for younger skin. if you want to spend more money on creams, go for estee lauder, makari, clarins or lancome.
www.naijapretty..com
Re: What Product Will Give Me That Smooth Finish Glow by maryswags: 2:48pm On Sep 02, 2012
kandiikane: I am not here to argue. If you know of a product to make her skin glow, leave the name. No websites.

I have heard u oversabi house husband, that's d issue wit sum ppl, give dem small power and dey stretch it, sum tins that even seun d owner of nairaland won't do, some mods will do cos of d little power put in deir hands. I'm not arguing wif u, buh woh u are doin is ridiculous, accept it or not... Even wondering wot a guys doin moderating such a section...little wonder *the worse ul do is ban me which is typical of u mods* little gods indeed...smh
Re: What Product Will Give Me That Smooth Finish Glow by queenesthr(f): 7:29am On Sep 04, 2012
@poster,

Use jumzees product range - please google 'jumzees' to get the website. They have an online shop where you can buy from in Nigeria.
Re: What Product Will Give Me That Smooth Finish Glow by queenesthr(f): 7:31am On Sep 04, 2012
you can also use ZIVA naturals products. Also google 'ziva' to get the website.

(1) (Reply)

Must See: Pictures Of Amazing 3d Tattoos / Designer perfumes for sale / Most Gorgeous Bridal Shoes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.