Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,034 members, 7,818,055 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:10 AM

Girls! Do You Want A Smooth Face? Try An Avocado - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Girls! Do You Want A Smooth Face? Try An Avocado (76627 Views)

Which Of These Would You Rock To keep Your Body Smooth This Harmattan? (PICS) / What Do I Use To Achieve A Smooth And Spotless Face / 10 Natural Ways To Achieve A Smooth Skin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girls! Do You Want A Smooth Face? Try An Avocado by Nobody: 10:50pm On Jul 22, 2013
Hey y'all, I just got a lil thang to share,using of moisturizer,cleanser and make up removal helps cleanse the face and also makes it smooth,but we all have got different skin types,which makes it difficult and damn hard to choose the one meant for you,but to make it more easier why don't try using an avocado! And see results fast.
1.it lightens the skin.
2.it clears spots and other blackouts.
3.it gives you that look,you have always wanted! And much more.
Using it in the morning and night,you get to see changes fast.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Girls! Do You Want A Smooth Face? Try An Avocado by Sanboy25: 10:51pm On Jul 22, 2013
Thanks. cheesy
Re: Girls! Do You Want A Smooth Face? Try An Avocado by macklef(m): 12:43am On Jul 23, 2013
google it, i hear it has side effects. some kinda skin cancer.

1 Like

Re: Girls! Do You Want A Smooth Face? Try An Avocado by Nobody: 1:31am On Jul 23, 2013
That's way odd undecided
macklef: google it, i hear it has side effects. some kinda skin cancer.
Re: Girls! Do You Want A Smooth Face? Try An Avocado by pweetiedee(m): 3:45pm On Jul 23, 2013
skin cancer? Avocado. Capital NO. For those who dnt wanna use avocado, shea butter,olive oil,coconut oil is good. Use african blacksoap as your bath soap. Use a cleanser that is papaya extract,avocado or promeganate extract. Scrub ur face twice a week @ least. Avoid fake brown powders.avoid skin drying creams.

2 Likes

Re: Girls! Do You Want A Smooth Face? Try An Avocado by lepasharon(f): 6:08am On Jul 24, 2013
Can you explain more? How will i use the avocado? cos my face is darker than my body..

1 Like

Re: Girls! Do You Want A Smooth Face? Try An Avocado by Nobody: 8:16pm On Jul 24, 2013
lepasharon: Can you explain more? How will i use the avocado? cos my face is darker than my body..
Just buy an avocado,peel it off then rub it on your face and leave it on for like 5mins,then wash off and pat your face with towel.

3 Likes

Re: Girls! Do You Want A Smooth Face? Try An Avocado by lepasharon(f): 8:20pm On Jul 24, 2013
^ really..so will that lighten up my face and remove pimples ?
Re: Girls! Do You Want A Smooth Face? Try An Avocado by Nobody: 8:23pm On Jul 24, 2013
lepasharon: ^ really..so will that lighten up my face and remove pimples ?
Absolutely smiley smiley wink
Re: Girls! Do You Want A Smooth Face? Try An Avocado by lepasharon(f): 8:41pm On Jul 24, 2013
mayapop: Absolutely smiley smiley wink

Ok thanks im excited to try it..but how often do i do it? Everyday? Once a week?
Re: Girls! Do You Want A Smooth Face? Try An Avocado by Nobody: 8:42pm On Jul 24, 2013
lepasharon:

Ok thanks im excited to try it..but how often do i do it? Everyday? Once a week?
Everyday

2 Likes

Re: Girls! Do You Want A Smooth Face? Try An Avocado by kate85(f): 10:12am On Jul 26, 2013
Thanks dearie, I will definately try this. I'm off to buy an avocado!

1 Like

Re: Girls! Do You Want A Smooth Face? Try An Avocado by lepasharon(f): 7:06pm On Jul 26, 2013
mayapop: Everyday

Ok thanks..i gotta stock up on avocados

@kate85..they so expensive tho undecided
Re: Girls! Do You Want A Smooth Face? Try An Avocado by macklef(m): 9:50pm On Jul 26, 2013
mayapop: Everyday

wow, for how long will d daily usage go on b4 i can see clear changes?

1 Like

Re: Girls! Do You Want A Smooth Face? Try An Avocado by kate85(f): 11:05am On Jul 29, 2013
lepasharon:

Ok thanks..i gotta stock up on avocados

@kate85..they so expensive tho undecided

the price is not dat bad cos u can use one for over 3 or 4 times.
Re: Girls! Do You Want A Smooth Face? Try An Avocado by OMOSOFEF: 10:13pm On Jul 30, 2013
Knowing your skin type is the first step.

You can use avocado, cucumber, tomatoes, honey and almost all the home, cooking condiment

check www.skinreviving.com for more

1 Like

Re: Girls! Do You Want A Smooth Face? Try An Avocado by charity12: 10:35pm On Jul 30, 2013
Pls wat should I do, my face is lighter than my body.
Re: Girls! Do You Want A Smooth Face? Try An Avocado by macklef(m): 11:31pm On Jul 30, 2013
charity12: Pls wat should I do, my face is lighter than my body.

dis world ehn, 1 mans meat is defnately anodas problem.. some are complainin of d opposite n u are complainin of wat dey want.
well if u wanna darken ur face try some creams dat normally darkens d skin.. cocoa butter, pears cream or beta still rob coconut oil d dark type at night, or use ori(shea butter) unmelted rub it wen goin into d sun it will reduce ur lightning.

1 Like

Re: Girls! Do You Want A Smooth Face? Try An Avocado by Nobody: 10:34am On Jul 31, 2013
charity12: Pls wat should I do, my face is lighter than my body.
Re: Girls! Do You Want A Smooth Face? Try An Avocado by Caleb7: 12:00pm On Jul 31, 2013
mayapop: um,it's like you only focus on the face than the whole body -\ anyways! Just like macklef said,you can use cocoa butter or shea butter. wink

I think it erase scares,spots,stretch mark, and other body disorder & itches...for more detail u can visit www.sheattraction.com
Re: Girls! Do You Want A Smooth Face? Try An Avocado by Juliedora79(f): 1:14pm On Jul 31, 2013
how to remove pimples
Re: Girls! Do You Want A Smooth Face? Try An Avocado by Nobody: 8:42pm On Jul 31, 2013
Caleb 7:

I think it erase scares,spots,stretch mark, and other body disorder & itches...for more detail u can visit www.sheattraction.com
yeah it does that too,I know
Re: Girls! Do You Want A Smooth Face? Try An Avocado by Nobody: 1:31am On Aug 01, 2013
Please travel to a cold country like russia or canada and live there for some months. Don't mess your beautiful face and skin up.
lepasharon: Can you explain more? How will i use the avocado? cos my face is darker than my body..

1 Like

Re: Girls! Do You Want A Smooth Face? Try An Avocado by Nobody: 1:32am On Aug 01, 2013
oneangle: Please travel to a cold country like russia or canada and live there for some months. Don't mess your beautiful face and skin up.
who is this one? undecided
Re: Girls! Do You Want A Smooth Face? Try An Avocado by pweetiedee(m): 8:25pm On Aug 01, 2013
mayapop: who is this one? undecided
good question. Does he/she really know wah we r saying here. well, if ur face is lighter than ur body,see d dermatologist. Shea butter/coconut oil brightens d skin complexion,moisturises,clear darkspots and sunburn etc. If u used to use bleaching cream.u can use shea butter,olive oil,coconut oil and duduosun or the native black soap. It will return ur skin back to normal.(use for the whole of ur body. U can rub the mixture of these oils on ur body at night. Use lemon fresh body cream or any natural cream during the day. Stop bleaching creams or tubes. With time u will be happy wiv the results. Goodluck.
Re: Girls! Do You Want A Smooth Face? Try An Avocado by Nobody: 11:25pm On Aug 01, 2013
pweetiedee: good question. Does he/she really know wah we r saying here. well, if ur face is lighter than ur body,see d dermatologist. Shea butter/coconut oil brightens d skin complexion,moisturises,clear darkspots and sunburn etc. If u used to use bleaching cream.u can use shea butter,olive oil,coconut oil and duduosun or the native black soap. It will return ur skin back to normal.(use for the whole of ur body. U can rub the mixture of these oils on ur body at night. Use lemon fresh body cream or any natural cream during the day. Stop bleaching creams or tubes. With time u will be happy wiv the results. Goodluck.
nice! smiley

1 Like

Re: Girls! Do You Want A Smooth Face? Try An Avocado by macklef(m): 11:29pm On Aug 03, 2013
pweetiedee: good question. Does he/she really know wah we r saying here. well, if ur face is lighter than ur body,see d dermatologist. Shea butter/coconut oil brightens d skin complexion,moisturises,clear darkspots and sunburn etc. If u used to use bleaching cream.u can use shea butter,olive oil,coconut oil and duduosun or the native black soap. It will return ur skin back to normal.(use for the whole of ur body. U can rub the mixture of these oils on ur body at night. Use lemon fresh body cream or any natural cream during the day. Stop bleaching creams or tubes. With time u will be happy wiv the results. Goodluck.

Lemon fresh has so many fakes do УФЦ ₪☺ anoda natural cream?
Re: Girls! Do You Want A Smooth Face? Try An Avocado by lepasharon(f): 5:12am On Aug 04, 2013
So shea butter makes u darker? shocked...abeg oooo
Re: Girls! Do You Want A Smooth Face? Try An Avocado by 1stLadyRobinho: 5:58am On Aug 04, 2013
Hello Dolls, are u looking for that flawless fab glowing skin? add pin: 2BFFE36F
for 1stlady skincare customized toning creams, lightening creams, whitening creams

Half caste cream, Toning shower Gel,egyptian milk, snow white cream, morrocan milk, maintenance cream, Cuban glow cream, Dark knuckles/knees/elbow remover

Bridal glowing kit, Skin polisher, Dark Armpit eraser, Dark inner Thigh Eraser

pink lip magic balm, body scrubs and body butter, stretch mark remover, argan oil

Hot chocolate cream(for dark skinned ladies), lightening and whitening injectables and pills, exfoliating soaps, Sunburn eradicator(7days) acne remover, body polish etc STRICTLY HERBAL
GUARANTEED RESULTS FROM 7DAYS

add 1stlady:pin: 2BFFE36F

IG:1stladyskincare

whatsapp 07059900676 & 09027671957

Please like our page on facebook

https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?fc=0&showPageSuggestions&id=169656663228927&_rdr

we also offer Skin Academy if u wanna be a PRO in skincare and be our own boss!!!
Re: Girls! Do You Want A Smooth Face? Try An Avocado by ChinmaEke(f): 6:15pm On Aug 04, 2013
macklef:

dis world ehn, 1 mans meat is defnately anodas problem.. some are complainin of d opposite n u are complainin of wat dey want.
well if u wanna darken ur face try some creams dat normally darkens d skin.. cocoa butter, pears cream or beta still rob coconut oil d dark type at night, or use ori(shea butter) unmelted rub it wen goin into d sun it will reduce ur lightning.

Shea butter doesn't darken the skin, rather it clarifies it.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Chinese Girl, 16, Undergoes 100 Cosmetic Surgeries To Improve Her Looks (Photos) / Man Claims Almost All Girls In Nigeria Have This Skirt / How To Make Your Relaxed Hair Grow Longer And Fuller.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.