Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,851 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:11 PM

Why I Am Not Voting For President Obama - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why I Am Not Voting For President Obama (7662 Views)

TB Joshua Reveals 2016 Prophecies: "Pray For President Buhari" / 666 Aka The Mark Of The Beast: President Obama Vs Revelation 13:15-18 / Reasons Why I Know Obama Is Not A Christian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Am Not Voting For President Obama by cyrexx: 7:40am On Nov 07, 2012

Re: Why I Am Not Voting For President Obama by OLAADEGBU(m): 5:37pm On Nov 07, 2012
cyrexx: OLAADEGBU,

so wetin you go come do now that Obama don win second term.

so much for you hating on him. He won. Booo hoooo.

tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

I'm not hating on the POTUS. Americans got what they desired and what they deserved.

1 Like

Re: Why I Am Not Voting For President Obama by thehomer: 5:45pm On Nov 07, 2012
OLAADEGBU:

Be careful that those words of yours don't come back to haunt you.

Why don't you make them haunt me?

Re: Why I Am Not Voting For President Obama by Nobody: 5:49pm On Nov 07, 2012
OLAADEGBU:

I'm not hating on the POTUS. Americans got what they desired and what they deserved.

So you would rather they voted for a Mormon high priest who quite strangely believes that Lucifer and Jesus are brothers, lol. grin

Well I do not support all of OBAMA's policies, but good news he's in !!!
Re: Why I Am Not Voting For President Obama by OLAADEGBU(m): 6:52pm On Nov 07, 2012
thehomer:

Why don't you make them haunt me?

Those words of yours are fulfilling Scriptures. Watch this:

"As with a sword in my bones, my enemies reproach me; while they say daily unto me, Where is your God?" (Psalm 42:10).

"Wherefore should the heathen say, Where is now their God? But our our God is in the heavens: He has done whatsoever he has pleased." (Psalm 115:2-3).

Our God is in the heavens and he has done what has pleased him. The will of the Lord will be done.

Re: Why I Am Not Voting For President Obama by OLAADEGBU(m): 7:04pm On Nov 07, 2012
frosbel:

So you would rather they voted for a Mormon high priest who quite strangely believes that Lucifer and Jesus are brothers, lol. grin

Well I do not support all of OBAMA's policies, but good news he's in !!!

What's the difference between you and a Mormon high priest that don't believe that Jesus Christ is God?

If you scroll back to what I posted on September 28, 3:57 and October 1 11:50 you would realise that I already heard the result before y'all just hearing it today. The Bible is fresher than tomorrow's newspaper, I read it and know that Jesus won the battle and has given us the victory.

Re: Why I Am Not Voting For President Obama by manmustwac(m): 7:14pm On Nov 07, 2012
your campaign against obama didn't work. He won. grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Why I Am Not Voting For President Obama by OLAADEGBU(m): 7:18pm On Nov 07, 2012
manmustwac:

your campaign against obama didn't work. He won. grin grin grin grin grin grin

It doesn't matter who the president is. I've read the final chapter and have discovered that God won.

Re: Why I Am Not Voting For President Obama by thehomer: 12:42am On Nov 08, 2012
OLAADEGBU:

It doesn't matter who the president is. I've read the final chapter and have discovered that God won.

In other words, if your God lost, he won. If Obama lost, he won. Wow a real win-win situation.
Re: Why I Am Not Voting For President Obama by thehomer: 12:44am On Nov 08, 2012
OLAADEGBU:

Those words of yours are fulfilling Scriptures. Watch this:

"As with a sword in my bones, my enemies reproach me; while they say daily unto me, Where is your God?" (Psalm 42:10).

"Wherefore should the heathen say, Where is now their God? But our our God is in the heavens: He has done whatsoever he has pleased." (Psalm 115:2-3).

Our God is in the heavens and he has done what has pleased him. The will of the Lord will be done.

Yeah right he's in Heaven. That is why he threw his support behind the Mormon. Oh wait you mean the Mormon God in Kolob don't you? So that's where your God was. Hanging out with his wives.
Re: Why I Am Not Voting For President Obama by Zodiac61(m): 12:50am On Nov 08, 2012
You did not vote for Obama because you are an ignorant bigot, like the rest of the wingnuts you appear proud to associate with.
Re: Why I Am Not Voting For President Obama by OLAADEGBU(m): 2:33am On Nov 08, 2012
Those with ears hear what our Lord Jesus said about the results of the U.S. election and the event of the rapture.

grace5: [size=13pt]
YOUR LORD JESUS SPEAKS .
Oh, Lord, people are not getting the soon sudden destruction and rapture message. Do you have words regarding this message?
Yes, my daughter, I have words. The people do not get it because they have their heads in the sand. They don’t want to take their heads out because then they would have to look around and see that things aren’t right in the world and they are never going to be because there is an antichrist system being set in place. Everything is there, it is just waiting to happen.
The people believe they are going to get Obama out of office and put Romney in. Do you have words regarding this line of thinking?
The people have always put their faith and trust in what they see and in what they believe they can do. This is no different. They believe they are going to get Obama out and put Romney in and all will be okay but this is not true. Obama will have a higher trump card than Romney. Whatever hand Romney plays Obama, by hook or crook, will come up with a higher point hand and win the game. This will cause destruction and death in the land
What about the rapture, Lord? I know we can’t know the day or time. What do you have to say?
The rapture is right around the corner. The people have been warned and better be ready. So few are ready, though. They shun the message and fight it because they don’t want to change their lifestyle to accommodate for the rapture.
What is going to happen when the Bride is removed from the earth in the rapture?
There will be sudden destruction, a nuclear event, a solicited one will occur in the U.S. at the time of the rapture. This is what will elicit the rapture. I will not allow my Bride to be radiated or destroyed. She is Mine. I paid a high price on the cross for her and laid down my life for her. I will not allow evil men and an evil system to harm her in any way.
What will this mean for those left behind?
Those left behind will be the sorriest people on this earth. There will be great moans and groans and weeping sweeping across the earth. The earth will be in ruins because of multiple nuclear reactions across the globe, not only in the U.S. but all across the globe. The people will realize something very evil has happened. Marshall Law will be ushered in quickly to control the people because of widespread looting, robbery, and crime. People will be attacked and robbed on the streets, in their yards and in their homes. No one will be safe. There will be widespread hunger and lack of drinking water. People will become desperate and like wild animals. The world has never seen the evil that will be unleashed when the Bride is taken.
Is there a way for those left behind to be saved?
Yes, they must profess their faith in Me to authorities and refuse the RFID health care chip in their hand or forehead. They will then be arrested, tortured in FEMA camps and beheaded. These children will arrive in heaven in glory for they refused

the mark of the beast, the health care chip. I will give them each a crown with jewels for their martyrdom.[/size]
[b]
Verses I am including to go with the Lord’s words:
1 Thes. 5:1-3 NKJV ‘But concerning the times and the seasons, brethren, you have no need that I should write to you. For you yourselves know perfectly that the day of the Lord so comes as a thief in the night. For when they say, "Peace and safety!" then sudden destruction comes upon them, as labor pains upon a pregnant woman. And they shall not escape.’
Prov. 28:26 NIV “Those who trust in themselves are fools, but those who walk in wisdom are kept safe.”
Mark 13:32-33 NIV "No one knows about that day or hour, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father. Be on guard! Be alert! You do not know when that time will come.
Revelation 20:4 NIV “I saw thrones on which were seated those who had been given authority to judge. And I saw the souls of those who had been beheaded because of their testimony about Jesus and because of the word of God. They had not worshiped the beast or its image and had not received its mark on their foreheads or their hands.[/b]

This was posted on September 14 2012 6:47 by grace5 on nairaland e-fellowship thread.

He that has an ear let him hear what the Lord says.
Re: Why I Am Not Voting For President Obama by Nobody: 3:14am On Nov 08, 2012
OLAADEGBU: Is there no third candidate that can honestly put their hand on the bible and affirm to be true to the Word of God?

because the US presidency is not a race for priesthood you hypocrite.

Its amazing that the "religious" voters are the most intolerant, the most divisive, the most hateful and the least willing to extend a hand to the poor.
Re: Why I Am Not Voting For President Obama by OLAADEGBU(m): 3:25am On Nov 08, 2012
davidylan:

because the US presidency is not a race for priesthood you hypocrite.

Its amazing that the "religious" voters are the most intolerant, the most divisive, the most hateful and the least willing to extend a hand to the poor.

You might as well say that Jesus Christ is the most intolerant, divisive, hateful and stingy.

Re: Why I Am Not Voting For President Obama by Nobody: 3:31am On Nov 08, 2012
OLAADEGBU:

You might as well say that Jesus Christ is the most intolerant, divisive, hateful and stingy.

You're being disingenuous because i meant what i said... Jesus was intolerant of sin - the righwing is intolerant of the poor, minorities and others with a different viewpoint than them.
Jesus was divisive with the Gospel of grace, the rightwing is racially divisive.
Jesus was "hateful" to the pharisees who were deliberately leading the jews astray, the rightwing is hateful of minorities, the poor and those they deem "not christian enough".
Jesus asked us to take care of the poor and blessed them... the rightwing asks them to deport themselves.

You can bury your head in the sand all you want. Switch on to Foxnews and listen to the vile bile that literarily spews from that channel on a per minute basis.
Re: Why I Am Not Voting For President Obama by OLAADEGBU(m): 3:39am On Nov 08, 2012
davidylan:

You're being disingenuous because i meant what i said... Jesus was intolerant of sin - the righwing is intolerant of the poor, minorities and others with a different viewpoint than them.
Jesus was divisive with the Gospel of grace, the rightwing is racially divisive.
Jesus was "hateful" to the pharisees who were deliberately leading the jews astray, the rightwing is hateful of minorities, the poor and those they deem "not christian enough".
Jesus asked us to take care of the poor and blessed them... the rightwing asks them to deport themselves.

You can bury your head in the sand all you want. Switch on to Foxnews and listen to the vile bile that literarily spews from that channel on a per minute basis.

Whoever is elected as president doesn't change the plan of God. America's got what's coming to them and they truly deserve it.

Re: Why I Am Not Voting For President Obama by Zodiac61(m): 8:11am On Nov 08, 2012
OLAADEGBU:

Well, he was, wasn't he?
Re: Why I Am Not Voting For President Obama by chichiman: 8:32am On Nov 08, 2012
[size=18pt]I FEEL REALLY REALLY SORRY FOR THE OP.[/size]
Re: Why I Am Not Voting For President Obama by OLAADEGBU(m): 8:38am On Nov 08, 2012
Zodiac61:

Well, he was, wasn't he?

Your brother davidylan agrees He was.

Re: Why I Am Not Voting For President Obama by Nobody: 4:15am On Nov 09, 2012
OLAADEGBU:

Your brother davidylan agrees He was.

well we can add dishonest slanderer to your title. Good job.
Re: Why I Am Not Voting For President Obama by Nobody: 4:16am On Nov 09, 2012
OLAADEGBU:

Whoever is elected as president doesn't change the plan of God. America's got what's coming to them and they truly deserve it.

That same Jesus asks us to PRAY for our leaders and those in authority over us... not to slander, smear and tear them down. unlike you extreme pharisees.
Re: Why I Am Not Voting For President Obama by OLAADEGBU(m): 9:26am On Nov 09, 2012
davidylan:

That same Jesus asks us to PRAY for our leaders and those in authority over us... not to slander, smear and tear them down. unlike you extreme pharisees.

The earlier you get down on your knees now and begin to pray the better because you are just about to receive what you wished for.
Re: Why I Am Not Voting For President Obama by OLAADEGBU(m): 1:33pm On Nov 09, 2012
chichiman:

[size=18pt]I FEEL REALLY REALLY SORRY FOR THE OP.[/size]

Don't feel sorry for the OP, cry for the fate of America.

Re: Why I Am Not Voting For President Obama by Nobody: 1:53pm On Nov 09, 2012
OLAADEGBU:

Don't feel sorry for the OP, cry for the fate of America.

If Satanist Romney had won, Ola would have been in a great mood , SMH.

Modern day Pharisees abound in the church these days !!!
Re: Why I Am Not Voting For President Obama by OLAADEGBU(m): 2:46pm On Nov 09, 2012
frosbel:

If Satanist Romney had won, Ola would have been in a great mood , SMH.

Modern day Pharisees abound in the church these days !!!

It rather Obama who invited satanists like JayZ for his campaign that is a satanists the choice of Romney even though a Mormon could have been a better choice than Obama.
Re: Why I Am Not Voting For President Obama by Nobody: 4:05pm On Nov 09, 2012
^^^^^

Enjoy this.

The Mormon teaching that Jesus and Satan are brothers is based on their concept of God being the Father of all pre-existent spirits. Since Jesus is the son of the Father and all other spirits, including Satan, are sons and daughters of the Father then all are brothers and sisters! This idea has been part of Mormon teaching from the time of Joseph Smith and continues today. Few LDS authorities have been bold enough to plainly state this.
Re: Why I Am Not Voting For President Obama by OLAADEGBU(m): 4:33pm On Nov 09, 2012
frosbel: ^^^^^

Enjoy this.

At least the Mormons believe that Jesus existed before His incarnation which you do not. Your case is actually worse because you assert that Jesus Christ only came into existence when He was born of Virgin Mary. Doesn't this puts you into the same category as them, if not worse?
Re: Why I Am Not Voting For President Obama by Nobody: 1:35am On Nov 10, 2012
OLAADEGBU:

At least the Mormons believe that Jesus existed before His incarnation which you do not. Your case is actually worse because you assert that Jesus Christ only came into existence when He was born of Virgin Mary. Doesn't this puts you into the same category as them, if not worse?

the devils also believe and tremble so what is different?

Absurd that you prefered Romney over Obama... obviously your issue had nothing to do with their faith.
Re: Why I Am Not Voting For President Obama by Nobody: 1:36am On Nov 10, 2012
OLAADEGBU:

It rather Obama who invited satanists like JayZ for his campaign that is a satanists the choice of Romney even though a Mormon could have been a better choice than Obama.

Romney invited Trump to his own campaign... what is the difference? These hypocrites are so blinded by their own vain deceit.
Re: Why I Am Not Voting For President Obama by OLAADEGBU(m): 8:32am On Nov 10, 2012
davidylan:

the devils also believe and tremble so what is different?

Absurd that you prefered Romney over Obama... obviously your issue had nothing to do with their faith.

Faith issues aside, since both don't believe in the Jesus I believe in, but lets take a closer look at the candidates to see what kind of men they are:

Re: Why I Am Not Voting For President Obama by OLAADEGBU(m): 8:37am On Nov 10, 2012
davidylan:

Romney invited Trump to his own campaign... what is the difference? These hypocrites are so blinded by their own vain deceit.

Do you actually know who JayZ pays allegiance to? Obama didn't only invite JayZ he even posed with a satanist emblazoned on his T-shirt and you say that you are willing to be the kind of "Christian" as him? May the Lord have mercy on your soul.

Re: Why I Am Not Voting For President Obama by Nobody: 12:15pm On Nov 10, 2012
OLAADEGBU:

Jesus Christ came in the Flesh as our Messiah and Christ through Mary who conceived by the power of God's spirit. This is a simple truth I hold on to.

The bible does support any other theory.

To even begin to think that you support a group that once called black people accursed, that believe in the Jesus and Satan brotherhood theory ,is quite bewilderingly sad.

And the more I read your posts, the more I thank God for delivering me from the cult called Deeper Life. This is how cults brainwash their members, they are no longer capable of individual thought.

And since when did Jesus become a politician , deciphering between good and bad leadership ? What is your task if not to pray for a godly outcome in all situations and that God will have the pre-eminence in all matters.

You are fast becoming a slanderer and character assassinator.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Can You Find The 16 Hidden Books Of The Bible In This Piece? / Tale Of Ecuadorian Girl Who Went To Heaven / Is The Title General Overseer Scriptural?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.