Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,354 members, 7,836,450 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:02 AM

If Oil Company Want To Recruit Will You Need To Buy Interview Form? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / If Oil Company Want To Recruit Will You Need To Buy Interview Form? (730 Views)

Immigration To Recruit 5,000 Personnel Soon / Good News! Immigration Set To Recruit 5,000 Officers / Nigeria Police Get Approval To Recruit More Personnel – Official (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Oil Company Want To Recruit Will You Need To Buy Interview Form? by Rotex29(m): 1:29pm On Aug 22, 2012
when i was searching on google trader i saw some oil companies like cheveron, NNPC and Oando dat dey want to recruit,dey wil nw put 1 phone numba der dat you shud cal d number dat is der HR manager dat he wil tel u wat 2 do.
I cald dat of Chevron,he told me dat d form is 10,500k dat i wil nid 2 buy d form b4 i com 4 d interview dat i shud come 2 der office in abuja @ wuse.when i nw cald him bak 2 askl him how am i goin 2 ask of him wen i get 2 d office,he said will i b able 2 cum dat because of security reason dat dey may nt allow mi 2 enter dat he wil send his P.A 2 cum nd meet mi outside so i can giv d money 2 him nd dey wil send d form 2 me through mail i wil nw print it,fill d form and bring it back.But I was suprised dat hw can it b true dat u wil buy form b4 u do interview in dose oil companies or are dese pple just wnt 2 scam me nd colect my money nd leave,may b dey r nt working in chevron at all.419.
Re: If Oil Company Want To Recruit Will You Need To Buy Interview Form? by upengineer: 5:35pm On Aug 22, 2012
Hope you have not paid yet, NO OIL COMPANY WILL TELL YOU TO BUY FORM OR PAY ANY DIME. They will rather give you money to cover any expenses you might have incurred. Dont pay o
Re: If Oil Company Want To Recruit Will You Need To Buy Interview Form? by Obinoscopy(m): 5:43pm On Aug 22, 2012
My brother you're about to be duped!
Beware
Re: If Oil Company Want To Recruit Will You Need To Buy Interview Form? by Rotex29(m): 8:34pm On Aug 22, 2012
Thanks my gud pals,may GOD bless u.Thnks
Re: If Oil Company Want To Recruit Will You Need To Buy Interview Form? by femga: 12:08am On Aug 28, 2012
Same thing happened to me. But I wasn't bothered about their trick so I decided to play along with them. I guess they discovered so they left me alone. Money ko Stone ni
Re: If Oil Company Want To Recruit Will You Need To Buy Interview Form? by Rotex29(m): 4:57pm On Aug 28, 2012
@femga,nawa 4 dis country,so some people still wnt 2 do 419 for people wey dey find work.....where is dis country takin us to......fraud,bribery,419,corruption....hmmm,nawa o
Re: If Oil Company Want To Recruit Will You Need To Buy Interview Form? by 234GT(m): 5:43pm On Aug 28, 2012
You may need to buy the forms if its a palm-oil company. Oil na oil!

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Vacancy For Holders Of Microsoft MCSE N CORAN Certificatn / Can You Sell? / A Reputable Body In Ghana Needs Staffs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.