Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,112 members, 7,811,127 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:06 AM

Urgent Advice Needed On Starting A Restaurant/bar Business. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Urgent Advice Needed On Starting A Restaurant/bar Business. (4827 Views)

How To Set Up A Lucrative Bar Business / Ideas To Enhance Bar Business / Pure Water Business To Bar Business,which One Is The Best (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urgent Advice Needed On Starting A Restaurant/bar Business. by ayikondu(m): 2:59pm On Aug 22, 2012
I have been thinking about this for a while and thought I should share for more helpful insights or tips. I got a place around Ijaiye, lagos suitable for a restaurant and bar business. Its like a large space in front dat chairs could be arranged for people to drink and watch football matches and a big-enough restaurant at the back.

Pls anybody into dis biz should share useful tips, the challenges involved and so on based on the following criteria:
The rent there is 50k/months which is abt 650/annum plus agent fee, what's the average cost of the other things involved including stocking of the drinks and so on plus I'm also looking at buying a fairly used snooker table at a corner der too(don't know how much dat is). I have about 1M for dis project so is it really worth venturing into?? Thanks
Re: Urgent Advice Needed On Starting A Restaurant/bar Business. by Nobody: 3:03pm On Aug 22, 2012
Just like any other good business, it`s worth giving a try. Does that location have a high footfall rate because that might determine a lot in sales.
Re: Urgent Advice Needed On Starting A Restaurant/bar Business. by bolaji74: 7:42pm On Aug 26, 2012
hi i consult 4 similar buzness u r invested u can b of assist shwing u secret of managing such buznss. contact on 08023267513
Re: Urgent Advice Needed On Starting A Restaurant/bar Business. by osisey2010: 3:37am On Aug 27, 2012
bolaji74: hi i consult 4 similar buzness u r invested u can b of assist shwing u secret of managing such buznss. contact on 08023267513
beware of this kind of people ooo, once they've heard d amt of money involved, they would blow any grammar even stammer to be part of it. Lol

1 Like

Re: Urgent Advice Needed On Starting A Restaurant/bar Business. by solo1ng1: 8:20am On Aug 29, 2012
ayikondu:
I have been thinking about this for a while and thought I should share for more helpful insights or tips. I got a place around Ijaiye, lagos suitable for a restaurant and bar business. Its like a large space in front dat chairs could be arranged for people to drink and watch football matches and a big-enough restaurant at the back.

Pls anybody into dis biz should share useful tips, the challenges involved and so on based on the following criteria:
The rent there is 50k/months which is abt 650/annum plus agent fee, what's the average cost of the other things involved including stocking of the drinks and so on plus I'm also looking at buying a fairly used snooker table at a corner der too(don't know how much dat is). I have about 1M for dis project so is it really worth venturing into?? Thanks

I have a bar & club that i currently run in Ogun state. You can contact me for more details and @ least we can also share biz ideas together especially from my own experience....
Although it's a gud biz, profit margin not always much..but with good turnover, ure good to go with huge profit @ end of month provided you manage your overheads very well.
You also need one-on-one contact with ur customer to gain their trust and continued patronising ur bar.
buzz me on 08038032393.
All the best
Re: Urgent Advice Needed On Starting A Restaurant/bar Business. by honeyguy(m): 11:52am On Aug 31, 2012
@solo, i need a breakdown of the costs and how to run the biz with less risk because am setting up 1 for my folks before the end of the year...appreciated
Re: Urgent Advice Needed On Starting A Restaurant/bar Business. by solo1ng1: 2:27pm On Sep 01, 2012
honeyguy: @solo, i need a breakdown of the costs and how to run the biz with less risk because am setting up 1 for my folks before the end of the year...appreciated
@honeyguy,

Their is no specific cost associated as your taste abnd whay you have to offer will determine what you need to provide.
Questions ranges from space- are you using a shop or an open land space? Do you intyend showing live football? Do you what to be doing nite clubbinhg their? Do yoiu need live dj, highlife musician etc its just unlimited.

The major thing is your taste and what cash you have to invest.

As per opening it for your folks, am sorry, it may just turn out to a waste venture. If they are not well managed...you money is just going down straight.

But you can buzz me for furthert info and clarifications or if you are in lagos, maybe you will find time to visit my arena then will can now talk practical and physical.

All the best
Re: Urgent Advice Needed On Starting A Restaurant/bar Business. by FrontPageLawyer(m): 5:00pm On Oct 17, 2012
solo1ng1:

I have a bar & club that i currently run in Ogun state. You can contact me for more details and @ least we can also share biz ideas together especially from my own experience....
Although it's a gud biz, profit margin not always much..but with good turnover, ure good to go with huge profit @ end of month provided you manage your overheads very well.
You also need one-on-one contact with ur customer to gain their trust and continued patronising ur bar.
buzz me on 08038032393.
All the best

Scam. Why put a feedback number. He needs advice here
Re: Urgent Advice Needed On Starting A Restaurant/bar Business. by babytejiri(m): 8:29pm On Aug 27, 2015
yhgplk
Re: Urgent Advice Needed On Starting A Restaurant/bar Business. by wisemanj(m): 6:26pm On Sep 22, 2015
I'm interested in this business pls the pro in the house help wit advice

(1) (Reply)

Zenith Bank Plc Records N47 Billion Profit After Tax In First Quarter / Did You Know You Can Make Enough Money From Albino Rat Breeding? / CHYMALL An E-commerce Business You Will Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.