Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,191 members, 7,853,058 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 10:41 AM

Is It Normal Not To Know Ones Parent Birth Dates? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is It Normal Not To Know Ones Parent Birth Dates? (755 Views)

The Agony Of Lossing Ones Parent At Childhood. / Being A Strong Woman Isnt Remarkable, It's Normal - Adichie / Is It Normal For A Woman To Shout At Her Husband? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is It Normal Not To Know Ones Parent Birth Dates? by oyebanji88(m): 5:29pm On Aug 22, 2012
this might look unreasonable that i don't know the birth dates of my folks..am just trying to know how normal it is from you guyz...am 24 though
Re: Is It Normal Not To Know Ones Parent Birth Dates? by SisiKill1: 6:29pm On Aug 22, 2012
Aaaaaayin?!!!

Are you telling me, you never celebrated their birthdays??

What the....Whaaaaaa??!
Re: Is It Normal Not To Know Ones Parent Birth Dates? by tpia5: 7:41pm On Aug 22, 2012
are we supposed to find out for you?

and why are you trying to find out their birth dates?

(1) (Reply)

Against Your Will,tribal Mark On The Faces Of Children. What Will You Do? / A 86 Year Old Man Marry A 26 Year Old Girl / Looking To Make New Friends And Meet Some Of My 9ja People In UK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.