Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,149 members, 7,818,453 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:12 PM

How We Killed Cynthia Osukogu — Suspects (Pix) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How We Killed Cynthia Osukogu — Suspects (Pix) (84544 Views)

Why We Killed 50 Victims, By Robbery Suspects (photo) / How We Killed The DSS Officials At Arepo - Agbara Robbery Leader / We Killed Futa’s Ex-vc In His Sleep – Domestic Staff (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How We Killed Cynthia Osukogu — Suspects (Pix) by Mpetempe(m): 7:16pm On Aug 22, 2012
Is A Pity And A Lesson. RIP Cynthia.
Re: How We Killed Cynthia Osukogu — Suspects (Pix) by kensandrea: 7:16pm On Aug 22, 2012
na2day!:
[size=13pt]The two bastardts[/size]

Covering their faces: The two suspected killers of Cynthia, a retired General's daughter, paraded today in Lagos.

Two murder suspects who were paraded today by the Lagos State Police Command, Ikeja, Echezona Nwabufor, 33, and Ezekiel Nnechuwu Olisa Eloka, 23, have narrated how they drugged the daughter of a retired General, Miss Cynthia Akuzogwu Udoka, 25, and strangled her in order to steal her money.

One of the suspects, Eloka, said they killed Cynthia because they thought she had a lot of money in her possession. But after the dastardly act, they did not find a reasonable amount of money on her.

According to the suspects, “we met her on the facebook on our Blackberry. We invited her to come to Lagos to buy goods at cheap prices.

[size=13pt]“When she got to Lagos, we took her to a hotel in Festac. We thought she had a lot of money, but she said she didn’t have any money. We gave her Reflon tablet in her Ribena drink. After this, we slept with her for 12 hours in that hotel. We discovered that the tablet did not work quickly on her.[/size]

“We then attacked her, tied her up and used cellotape to cover her mouth. After that, we beat her to tell us where she kept the money.

“When we didn’t get any money from her, we tied her mouth and strangled her and then we abandoned her in the hotel and fled.”

The suspects and the General’s daughter became friends on Facebook and were exchanging messages and phone calls.

She told them she was coming to Lagos. They met her at Murtala Muhammed Airport, Ikeja from where they ushered her into a hotel in Festac town, Lagos.

Briefing journalists on how policemen were able to arrest the suspects, Lagos State Commissioner of Police, Umar Abubakar Manko, said detectives made use of the close circuit television, CCTV, at the hotel where the crime was committed to identify them.

The late Miss Cynthia Akuzogwu Udoka

The Area Commander, Area ‘E’ Police Command, ACP Okoro added that the suspects who are undergraduates of Nigerian universities were nabbed through the call logs of the telephone conversations they had with the late Cynthia who was a post graduate student of Nasarawa State University.

When the suspected killers strangled Cynthia, they deposited her corpse at the mortuary of Isolo General Hospital in Lagos.

ACP Okoro stated that many ATM cards, about 23 SIM cards, different identity cards were recovered from the suspects.

Police sources said the two suspects will soon be arraigned in court to answer a charge of murder.

Meanwhile, [size=14pt]the late Cynthia’s best friend, Aishatu Ene Ella[/size], has paid a glowing tribute to the deceased.

She said: [size=13pt]“In the last few days, I have seen my heart torn, stripped and broken into pieces, first by the disappearance and death of my dearest friend and secondly by the wickedness exhibited by Nigerians passing judgement on someone they never knew or met.[/size]”

http://pmnewsnigeria.com/2012/08/22/facebook-tragedy-how-we-killed-the-generals-daughter-suspects/

THIS GAL IS ALSO A SUSPECT AND SHULD B ARRESTED COS HER FREND MUST HAV TOLD HER DAT SHE WAS GOING TO LAGOS AND SHE MUST HAD ENCOURAGE THE DECEASED TO PARTAKE IN THE LIFE TAKING MATTER
Re: How We Killed Cynthia Osukogu — Suspects (Pix) by lauyanAbuja: 7:18pm On Aug 22, 2012
@obadiah777: from your sadistic statement you have the same heartless heart with the killers & if you don't change ur evil ideology, from all intents & purposes soon u will commit the same crime with like them and end up in Nigerian dungeon for life or worst still get hanged to dead. Ewu, akuya, anofia. Mtscheeeee!!
Re: How We Killed Cynthia Osukogu — Suspects (Pix) by ArQueBusieR(m): 7:18pm On Aug 22, 2012
I wish the police could hand them over to the army.I just wish they could.

1 Like

Re: How We Killed Cynthia Osukogu — Suspects (Pix) by Desloaaa(f): 7:18pm On Aug 22, 2012
Na wa o...
Re: How We Killed Cynthia Osukogu — Suspects (Pix) by freecocoa(f): 7:19pm On Aug 22, 2012
kensandrea:

THIS GAL IS ALSO A SUSPECT AND SHULD B ARRESTED COS HER FREND MUST HAV TOLD HER DAT SHE WAS GOING TO LAGOS AND SHE MUST HAD ENCOURAGE THE DECEASED TO PARTAKE IN THE LIFE TAKING MATTER
What da hell are you talking about?

1 Like

Re: How We Killed Cynthia Osukogu — Suspects (Pix) by Nobody: 7:19pm On Aug 22, 2012
Viewing this topic: nyphymi , sholasys , khadijaluv , Kikyben_2 , mymadam , crackjoor , getty02 , autoselect , GALANTRICH ( m ), BOMANY , Air_Lord , fuzek , joshuapharm ( m ), CHIMSKY ( m ), autometrixboy , bajugbajug , naptu2 , OtunbaGm , tonero92 , Veektour Stober ( m ), thormmywa , Nightshift ( m ), casimirchocho ( m ), bruzee , Tony Spike , wild guy ( m ), lauyan Abuja , jumsnarol , amebozone ( f ), Babaofor ( m ), odedipapa ( m ), Adamsdelrio ( m ), Sir suky , 2ru-talk , I.b.Kabasa ( m ), kensandrea , usmsam ( m ), anyhow123 , Foster cat ( m ), Akwusike , coolkaboom ( m ), bahardenus , ugolance ( m ), segelolo , Faithlovewinner , eimuhb ( f ), reflx , Leorichy , dammiecool ( m ), I_A_J_A , wengerjay , ikekings ( m ), sheyma , miss maybelline , Bushasha ( m ), jeron1 ( m ), folustical , habayommy ( m ), Silas0 ( m ), Exponental , Benez , teskyg , mintyx ( m ), tyboy , yomore ( m ), Halcie , merciie ( f ), optimus30 , Lol4all ( f ), uche08 ( m ), eduson33 ( m ), solgee ( m ), inspired_m ( m ), seechris ( m ), seedord247 ( m ), olanie ( m ), latest ( f ), andyanders , beelon1020 , ccchris , jidbeg1 , sydneyobioha ( m ), djeezy ( m ), pro01 , Emekuuss ( m ), chindos ( m ), deadie ( m ), chidexy ( m ), bibelo ( m ), cutiepie25 , Deboyesmk , ehie ( f ), trublu ( m ), abumuwaffaq ( m ), ismhab ( m ), nikkygal ( f ), queenyetty09 ( f ), RexyDon ( m ), enemachris , josh4ever ( m ), Santino1 ( m ), onimine ( f ), cytell Property , Mekanze , denitro ( m ), dealslip ( f ), Tinu4real ( f ), Sammiejo , Mr.Motor , mejai , Mohr ( m ), greatgod2012 , gramci , Chikichi042 ( f ), Fiawest ( m ), 5sims ( m ), nexeee , Kenneth205 ( m ), muami ( m ), sammily ( m ), ambrosini593 ( m ), Danmasani ( m ), lekan2012 , Rhino.5dm , nolper , obadiah777 , deleinstein , sting_224 ( m ), dayokanu ( m ), damola1 , spiaggia , mobuch ( m ), wawa_boy , dival247 , phenomguy , ouigy99 , oksaiki , raynold17 ( m ), mstutu , bittyend ( m ), nzenze2 , mukina2 , che che ( m ), Okiki_Oluwa ( m ), laz_inc ( m ), Pritheeann ( f ), Dreamsinbc , manny4life ( m ), agabaI23 ( m ), deshclones ( m ), Teespice ( f ), ijebuboy18 ( m ), shawnz ( m ), chuglothen ( f ), Na-Me and 185 guest(
Re: How We Killed Cynthia Osukogu — Suspects (Pix) by ismhab(m): 7:19pm On Aug 22, 2012
dayokanu:

Any surprise at their names?
NO ANY SURPRISE AT ALL.

1 Like

Re: How We Killed Cynthia Osukogu — Suspects (Pix) by habayommy: 7:20pm On Aug 22, 2012
na2day!:
[size=13pt]The two bastardts[/size]

[img]
[size=13pt]“When she got to Lagos, we took her to a hotel in Festac. We thought she had a lot of money, but she said she didn’t have any money. We gave her Reflon tablet in her Ribena drink. After this, we slept with her for 12 hours in that hotel. We discovered that the tablet did not work quickly on her.[/size]/
OMG, 12 hours shocked shocked . Those ba5tards are devil's incarnate, after sleeping with her for 12 f:ucking hrs thε̲̣γ still had the guts to kill her. People wicked ooo
Re: How We Killed Cynthia Osukogu — Suspects (Pix) by bittyend(m): 7:20pm On Aug 22, 2012
To be honest, this is what happens when you live in a country where people worship money.

I'm sure they were not trying to rob this girl - she was used for rituals.

R.I.P Cynthia! sad

2 Likes

Re: How We Killed Cynthia Osukogu — Suspects (Pix) by freecocoa(f): 7:21pm On Aug 22, 2012
But seriously,this confession get as e be o,i don't trust the NPF sha.
Re: How We Killed Cynthia Osukogu — Suspects (Pix) by gramci: 7:21pm On Aug 22, 2012
Their trial, conviction and execution should be expedited.
Re: How We Killed Cynthia Osukogu — Suspects (Pix) by Nobody: 7:22pm On Aug 22, 2012
OMG this terrible o_O. My prayers are with her family. This is why I don't worry much about the dead rather for the living beings. I hope this stands as a lesson to so many dumbass females out there. #whitecrime

1 Like

Re: How We Killed Cynthia Osukogu — Suspects (Pix) by phenomguy(m): 7:22pm On Aug 22, 2012
Where dem igbo's na? Make dem come defend dis tread

1 Like

Re: How We Killed Cynthia Osukogu — Suspects (Pix) by Nobody: 7:22pm On Aug 22, 2012
Something STILL doesn't add up... The last paragraph says the suspects "after killing her, DEPOSITED HER BODY in the mortuary at Isolo" .... Which murderer murders a girl, then carries her to the mortuary, past the prying eyes of the hotel receptionists and co? Remember the story earlier said the suspects FLED after killing her. Is it too much to think that the police is trying some wash wash investigation... This same girl was missing for many weeks, and it was only when the story of her disappearance and death hit last week that the police quickly came out to say they had arrested suspects. Was this because it because they just realized it was a Generals daughter and had to quickly mobilize suspects to make them look good? Why wasn't her family informed all this while? Even if they made away with her identities, was she registered with another alias at the hotel? I'm just trying to be objective sha, and my apologies to anyone who might be offended by this piece, but we MUST still ask the police questions...

6 Likes

Re: How We Killed Cynthia Osukogu — Suspects (Pix) by crocodile: 7:23pm On Aug 22, 2012
Its obvious she is not a runs girl by the confession of the suspects.She just took things for granted and trusted those animals. Can't blame her, its the society that produced these kind of despicable human beings. Globally transactions are made and businesses done based on some level of trust. Surelly in Nigeria, there is no room for any trust at all.
Re: How We Killed Cynthia Osukogu — Suspects (Pix) by MrGlobe(m): 7:23pm On Aug 22, 2012
cruel. cruel. what a cruel world. But then all these confessions are suspect to me. A lot of them lately. Is the police getting active or are these barrage of almost immediate crime confessions staged. I remember the oshiomole case too. Anywhoo RIP girl. I bet her father will want to have them for dinner
Re: How We Killed Cynthia Osukogu — Suspects (Pix) by BUSHMAN1: 7:23pm On Aug 22, 2012
andyanders: I think the best way to kill them should be by using razor to slash their man-hood and throat and allow them die painfully
nah!!take a knife and take out their eyes and then let them go
Re: How We Killed Cynthia Osukogu — Suspects (Pix) by NosaHenry(m): 7:24pm On Aug 22, 2012
Surprising how can a girl just leave her home base took a flight to meet some boys she never know from Adam. Girls these days are too daring. What a waste.

1 Like

Re: How We Killed Cynthia Osukogu — Suspects (Pix) by Crayola1: 7:24pm On Aug 22, 2012
Sad end. I do hope that these are the right guys and not Nigerian police mischief.
Re: How We Killed Cynthia Osukogu — Suspects (Pix) by Nobody: 7:24pm On Aug 22, 2012
bittyend: To be honest, this is what happens when you live in a country where people worship money.

I'm sure they were not trying to rob this girl - she was used for rituals.

R.I.P Cynthia! sad

I bet you have 4 eyes on your arss because it sounds like you are reading from down there grin

1 Like

Re: How We Killed Cynthia Osukogu — Suspects (Pix) by na2day(m): 7:24pm On Aug 22, 2012
To all the parents out there,
Its not perfect but its still useful!
I think there's a need to invest in gps tracker for the children,
It should be installed secretly in the shoes, watch e.t.c
Really wished the general had caught the two maniacs in action! angry angry angry
Re: How We Killed Cynthia Osukogu — Suspects (Pix) by teskyg: 7:25pm On Aug 22, 2012
This should serve as a Lesson to most of our young girls who feel they are grown up and can take care of themselves.If she had told her Dad her Itenary,he would have quickly noticed the missing gaps and prevent these unfortunate preventable death.
Re: How We Killed Cynthia Osukogu — Suspects (Pix) by bittyend(m): 7:25pm On Aug 22, 2012
REALITY101: OMG this terrible o_O. My prayers are with her family. This is why I don't worry much about the dead rather for the living beings. I hope this stands as a lesson to so many dumbass females out there. #whitecrime

Stupid nyggah!! That was a #NiggerCrime in Niggerdom!!! angry
Re: How We Killed Cynthia Osukogu — Suspects (Pix) by freecocoa(f): 7:25pm On Aug 22, 2012
josh4ever: Something STILL doesn't add up... The last paragraph says the suspects "after killing her, DEPOSITED HER BODY in the mortuary at Isolo" .... Which murderer murders a girl, then carries her to the mortuary, past the prying eyes of the hotel receptionists and co? Remember the story earlier said the suspects FLED after killing her. Is it too much to think that the police is trying some wash wash investigation... This same girl was missing for many weeks, and it was only when the story of her disappearance and death hit last week that the police quickly came out to say they had arrested suspects. Was this because it because they just realized it was a Generals daughter and had to quickly mobilize suspects to make them look good? Why wasn't her family informed all this while? Even if they made away with her identities, was she registered with another alias at the hotel? I'm just trying to be objective sha, and my apologies to anyone who might be offended by this piece, but we MUST still ask the police questions...
My brother the thing tire me o.
Re: How We Killed Cynthia Osukogu — Suspects (Pix) by PBeni(m): 7:25pm On Aug 22, 2012
Those guys deserve to be ridiculed with bullets from a heavy machine gun.

2 Likes

Re: How We Killed Cynthia Osukogu — Suspects (Pix) by jereal(m): 7:26pm On Aug 22, 2012
kudos to the Nigerian police on this one, I guess they did a great job apprehending these criminals in no time...!

RIP Cynthia
Re: How We Killed Cynthia Osukogu — Suspects (Pix) by SamMilla1(m): 7:26pm On Aug 22, 2012
dayokanu:

Any surprise at their names?

Any surprise at the region where it happened?
Grow up

3 Likes

Re: How We Killed Cynthia Osukogu — Suspects (Pix) by Chidosqi: 7:26pm On Aug 22, 2012
While we mourn the death of this young girl, we should be smart to pick up some lessons from this story.

Guys are wicked. How on earth can people who have seen the four walls of a university be involved in such cold blooded act.
Pls people are far from what they sound like on fb, twitter, and so on.
Ladies, pls there are no free lunch. Don't believe people won't hurt a fine girl or a fine girl would always get her way.
Tafa Bablogun mandated bank to install security doors and rhetorically complied. IG pls insist that every public place should be fitted with CCTV systems and they must be connected to the Police and NSA hq.
Generally people should shine their eyes.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

Police Shoot 19-Year-Old Boy For Impregnating A 17-Year-Old Girl In Rivers State / Clement Asuquo Caught Celestine Umeh In Bed With His Wife, Gets Framed Up - SR / UK Police Officers Had Sex With Women While On Duty

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.