Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,162 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:45 AM

How We Killed Cynthia Osukogu — Suspects (Pix) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How We Killed Cynthia Osukogu — Suspects (Pix) (84563 Views)

Why We Killed 50 Victims, By Robbery Suspects (photo) / How We Killed The DSS Officials At Arepo - Agbara Robbery Leader / We Killed Futa’s Ex-vc In His Sleep – Domestic Staff (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How We Killed Cynthia Osukogu — Suspects (Pix) by Nobody: 7:26pm On Aug 22, 2012
Bad parenting contributed a lot to this as well.
Re: How We Killed Cynthia Osukogu — Suspects (Pix) by omodapson(m): 7:26pm On Aug 22, 2012
My heart weep for the poor girl. If only she knew the fate that would befall her...

To my young girls, pls mindful of strangers you meet on social networks.
Re: How We Killed Cynthia Osukogu — Suspects (Pix) by MrGlobe(m): 7:26pm On Aug 22, 2012
josh4ever: Something STILL doesn't add up... The last paragraph says the suspects "after killing her, DEPOSITED HER BODY in the mortuary at Isolo" .... Which murderer murders a girl, then carries her to the mortuary, past the prying eyes of the hotel receptionists and co? Remember the story earlier said the suspects FLED after killing her. Is it too much to think that the police is trying some wash wash investigation... This same girl was missing for many weeks, and it was only when the story of her disappearance and death hit last week that the police quickly came out to say they had arrested suspects. Was this because it because they just realized it was a Generals daughter and had to quickly mobilize suspects to make them look good? Why wasn't her family informed all this while? Even if they made away with her identities, was she registered with another alias at the hotel? I'm just trying to be objective sha, and my apologies to anyone who might be offended by this piece, but we MUST still ask the police questions...
Exactly my point just now. I mean this people should know that not every Nigerian is a dunce and lazy thinker!
Re: How We Killed Cynthia Osukogu — Suspects (Pix) by OkikiOluwa1(m): 7:27pm On Aug 22, 2012
Some people are wicked. Condolence to her family
Re: How We Killed Cynthia Osukogu — Suspects (Pix) by kensandrea: 7:27pm On Aug 22, 2012
freecocoa: What da hell are you talking about?

[size=13pt]U REALLY ARE VERY STUPID OOO ARE YOU TELLING ME DAT THE BEST FRIEND NEVA NEW SHE WAS COMING TO LAGOS OR HER RELATIONSHIP WITH THOSE RETARDS
PLSSS TEL ME NAW[/size]
Re: How We Killed Cynthia Osukogu — Suspects (Pix) by freecocoa(f): 7:27pm On Aug 22, 2012
Nna menh but why will you just follow total strangers you are meeting for the first time to a hotel? Two men for that matter, even collected juice from them.

No offense to the dead lady but that's just plain dumb.

4 Likes

Re: How We Killed Cynthia Osukogu — Suspects (Pix) by Fostercat(m): 7:28pm On Aug 22, 2012
Kai..ibo boys?za ku ci buro ubanku a kurukuku.the guys are good as dead too.but they should stil tank their God that we are in a democratic despensation.if it were in d miliatry era? Ha! Sojas for wipe d entire generations of this guys and any body close to them.I feel for d parents!!
Baskat pusy cat ibo boys
Inbesilic idiotic baboons
Vampires igbotic lunatictics
ibotic mutulas

Wat more can I say? Nd they are so called under graduates!!
Hw I wish they can handle them to military guys to use military decree to judge this case.
May their soul rot in Hell...Baskat omo ibo

Rip cynthia.ur killers murdered sleep!!they ll surely pay the price!!!

3 Likes

Re: How We Killed Cynthia Osukogu — Suspects (Pix) by Nobody: 7:29pm On Aug 22, 2012
freecocoa: Nna menh but why will you just follow total strangers you are meeting for the first time to a hotel? Two men for that matter, even collected juice from them.

No offense to the dead lady but that's just plain dumb.

Probably a little naive, but damn, that is too much a price to pay.

2 Likes

Re: How We Killed Cynthia Osukogu — Suspects (Pix) by Angel778(f): 7:29pm On Aug 22, 2012
Fiawest: Get rich quick syndrome of our youths...kudos to d Police.u guys deserve to rot in jail forever.
rot in jail? Pls it should be death by hanging. Bastards!
Re: How We Killed Cynthia Osukogu — Suspects (Pix) by tellwsdom: 7:30pm On Aug 22, 2012
it can't be these men jor angry angry....the story self no real. undecided

1 Like

Re: How We Killed Cynthia Osukogu — Suspects (Pix) by dayokanu(m): 7:30pm On Aug 22, 2012
Sam Milla:

Any surprise at the region where it happened?
Grow up

No surprises they are trooping here to defile our region Like Clifford orji

4 Likes

Re: How We Killed Cynthia Osukogu — Suspects (Pix) by freecocoa(f): 7:30pm On Aug 22, 2012
kensandrea:

[size=13pt]U REALLY ARE VERY STUPID OOO ARE YOU TELLING ME DAT THE BEST FRIEND NEVA NEW SHE WAS COMING TO LAGOS OR HER RELATIONSHIP WITH THOSE RETARDS
PLSSS TEL ME NAW[/size]
Why the insult na? i just asked a simple question.

Okay you are wise,is there a law that says her best friend must know her every move? Seriously i don't want to insult you this evening so please don't make me.
Re: How We Killed Cynthia Osukogu — Suspects (Pix) by yemmight(m): 7:31pm On Aug 22, 2012
ismhab:
NO ANY SURPRISE AT ALL.

And people that bear such names will never stop creating new records in this field. This is another record.
Re: How We Killed Cynthia Osukogu — Suspects (Pix) by doctokwus: 7:32pm On Aug 22, 2012
claremont: I hope these are the actual suspects, everyone knows what the Nigerian police is capable of. . .
Hope so too.D suspects paraded in benin,sed to av confessd to killing Oshiomole's aide,and many others come 2mind.
D part I find puzzling are these:dey claimed not 2av fd any money on her,but still strangled her;also they are sed2 av depositd d corpse in Isolo gen hosp,themselves?So dey took d corpse out of d hotel,just like dat& dposited it @d hosp without a police report or policemen?I find dis incredible,no nigerian hosp wi accept a corpse just like dat.I sincerely want 2 blv dis tale,am tending to HOOK,LINE,but I still fail to swallow d sinker
Re: How We Killed Cynthia Osukogu — Suspects (Pix) by bittyend(m): 7:33pm On Aug 22, 2012
Why are people blaming the dead girl?

And how do you know that they haven't met before?

Nigerians are always quick to talk rubbish of things they know little or nothing about smh.
Re: How We Killed Cynthia Osukogu — Suspects (Pix) by Ignatio(m): 7:33pm On Aug 22, 2012
Lost for words. I blame her carelessness and letting her guards down. Now look what she's putting her family and friends through.
BTW I'm checking out their Facebook pages.
Re: How We Killed Cynthia Osukogu — Suspects (Pix) by SamMilla1(m): 7:33pm On Aug 22, 2012
freecocoa: But seriously,this confession get as e be o,i don't trust the NPF sha.

The Nigerian Police, The Nigerian Army, and the
Secret Service are all trying to prove that they are
the best at Catching criminals.
The President decides to give them a test. He
releases a rabbit into a forest and each of them
has to catch it. The SSS goes in. They place animal informants throughout the forest. They question
all plant and mineral witnesses. After three
months of extensive investigations they
conclude that rabbits do not exist. The ARMY goes in. After two weeks with no
leads they burn the forest, killing everything in it,
including the rabbit, and they make no
apologies. The rabbit had it coming. The POLICE goes in. They come out two hours
later with a badly beaten ANTELOPE. The
ANTELOPE is yelling: "Okay! Okay! I'm a rabbit!
I'm a rabbit!

11 Likes

Re: How We Killed Cynthia Osukogu — Suspects (Pix) by mmmustapha(m): 7:33pm On Aug 22, 2012
I always say it dat igbo man can do anytin 2 get money, c how they rape n killed innocent gal, so sad

4 Likes

Re: How We Killed Cynthia Osukogu — Suspects (Pix) by freecocoa(f): 7:33pm On Aug 22, 2012
Aigbofa:

Probably a little naive, but damn, that is too much a price to pay.
Yeah i know that but i just find it shocking that someone with education,who watches TV, listens to the news and prolly reads will be that careless.

1 Like

Re: How We Killed Cynthia Osukogu — Suspects (Pix) by Chirolechick: 7:34pm On Aug 22, 2012
obadiah777: she for bring some of the money wey her papa done steal now. abi ? undecided
i pray 2 God u don't die a shameful death

1 Like

Re: How We Killed Cynthia Osukogu — Suspects (Pix) by freecocoa(f): 7:35pm On Aug 22, 2012
Sam Milla:

The Nigerian Police, The Nigerian Army, and the
Secret Service are all trying to prove that they are
the best at Catching criminals.
The President decides to give them a test. He
releases a rabbit into a forest and each of them
has to catch it. The SSS goes in. They place animal informants throughout the forest. They question
all plant and mineral witnesses. After three
months of extensive investigations they
conclude that rabbits do not exist. The ARMY goes in. After two weeks with no
leads they burn the forest, killing everything in it,
including the rabbit, and they make no
apologies. The rabbit had it coming. The POLICE goes in. They come out two hours
later with a badly beaten ANTELOPE. The
ANTELOPE is yelling: "Okay! Okay! I'm a rabbit!
I'm a rabbit!
This looks funny but its nothing far from the truth,its really a pity sad

3 Likes

Re: How We Killed Cynthia Osukogu — Suspects (Pix) by dayokanu(m): 7:35pm On Aug 22, 2012
freecocoa: Yeah i know that but i just find it shocking that someone with education,who watches TV, listens to the news and prolly reads will be that careless.

Human life is based on trust.

Your husband, your business partner, boss were once total strangers to you. Its not possible in life not to trust ppl.

4 Likes

Re: How We Killed Cynthia Osukogu — Suspects (Pix) by born2boink(m): 7:36pm On Aug 22, 2012
I'm sad for this news!!! What a wicked world
Re: How We Killed Cynthia Osukogu — Suspects (Pix) by mcevans1(m): 7:36pm On Aug 22, 2012
mmmustapha: I always say it dat igbo man can do anytin 2 get money, c how they rape n killed innocent gal, so sad

Don’t hate igbos my dear mustapha. We have these type of individuals in all tribes. Then talking of word of God, some pastors are not helping matters with the money oriented preachings….
Re: How We Killed Cynthia Osukogu — Suspects (Pix) by MrGlobe(m): 7:37pm On Aug 22, 2012
dayokanu:

you are a jobless yahoo boy. It's sad that Nigeria has been labeled a shytehole of scam because of the activities of you and your kin. It will be better people like you defile your region further than the gutter level it is now rather than having other hardworking tribes stereotyped by activities of your laziness and joblessness.
Re: How We Killed Cynthia Osukogu — Suspects (Pix) by GraceEzeh(f): 7:37pm On Aug 22, 2012
I wonder y some people can be so cruel all because of money. Those idiots shd be killed slowly n painfully.
Re: How We Killed Cynthia Osukogu — Suspects (Pix) by SamMilla1(m): 7:37pm On Aug 22, 2012
dayokanu:

....And your region encourages the trouping in and the criminals.
Your region will become nothing without them.
The economic benefits massively out-weighs the crimes.

Btw, thats one of the characteristics of a big city.

1 Like

Re: How We Killed Cynthia Osukogu — Suspects (Pix) by Nobody: 7:38pm On Aug 22, 2012
lauyan Abuja: @obadiah777: from your sadistic statement you have the same heartless heart with the killers & if you don't change ur evil ideology, from all intents & purposes soon u will commit the same crime with like them and end up in Nigerian dungeon for life or worst still get hanged to dead. Ewu, akuya, anofia. Mtscheeeee!!
what is sadistic about asking to share the money the major general stole ?
Re: How We Killed Cynthia Osukogu — Suspects (Pix) by Nobody: 7:38pm On Aug 22, 2012
dayokanu:

Any surprise at their names?
Why have you chosen to be known and refer to as an ethnic bigot on NL?

1 Like

Re: How We Killed Cynthia Osukogu — Suspects (Pix) by lolaluv1(f): 7:38pm On Aug 22, 2012
I remember a girl asking a few days ago if she could spend the night with an online friend in a hotel. When I kicked against it, saying she could be killed or maimed, some people said I was thinking too far.
The truth is that the world is very wicked....

2 Likes

Re: How We Killed Cynthia Osukogu — Suspects (Pix) by bittyend(m): 7:39pm On Aug 22, 2012
dayokanu:

Human life is based on trust.

Your husband, your business partner, boss were once total strangers to you. Its not possible in life not to trust ppl.

Cheers!

Post of the day! - I still don't know why people are blaming social media. If you think social media caused it, then, the technology also played a role in it..

Can those of you blaming social media get rid of your laptops, phones, and delete your accounts on NL? I guess NO!

3 Likes

Re: How We Killed Cynthia Osukogu — Suspects (Pix) by searay(m): 7:39pm On Aug 22, 2012
I'll blame GEJ for this, because facebook, twitter,2go, nairaland etc should have been ban in Nigeria in the first place.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

Police Shoot 19-Year-Old Boy For Impregnating A 17-Year-Old Girl In Rivers State / Clement Asuquo Caught Celestine Umeh In Bed With His Wife, Gets Framed Up - SR / UK Police Officers Had Sex With Women While On Duty

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.