Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,016 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:43 AM

Time To Take Position In Skye Bank (for Top Quartile Return In 2008) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Time To Take Position In Skye Bank (for Top Quartile Return In 2008) (1158 Views)

Best Nigerian Bank For Business Account / Largest Crowd Seen In A Bank For BVN Registration (photo) / Skye Bank Takes Over Mainstreet Bank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Time To Take Position In Skye Bank (for Top Quartile Return In 2008) by BabsO2(m): 10:29am On Dec 29, 2007
Time to take position in Skye Bank. With current prices on the floor I see this Bank Stock ending the year in first quartile by the end of 2008 in terms of total returns. i.e. Dividends and Capital Appreciation.
Re: Time To Take Position In Skye Bank (for Top Quartile Return In 2008) by otokx(m): 10:54am On Dec 29, 2007
This bank has disappointed me as regards their skye shelter fund.
Re: Time To Take Position In Skye Bank (for Top Quartile Return In 2008) by BabsO2(m): 11:44am On Dec 29, 2007
Otokx what happened with the Skye Shelter Fund. Please give some details. I think I saw it when it came out and I rated low if one wants to grow capital aggressively. It will more of secure capital better in the case of a market reversal which I think chances of happening next year is low. So tell me what made you disappointed.

My call to take position is limited to my estimate of the group performance for Banks in 2008. Skye bank will give the investor wanting to take new or further position now one of the best returns by end of 2008.

(1) (Reply)

Starting A Domestic Gas Filling Station / Any Advice On Transportantion Biz? / Live And Work In Qatar With A 5yrs Visa Plus Live And Work In Canada

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.