Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,714 members, 7,824,022 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:38 PM

Why Are There So Many Angry And Bitter Fellas On Here? - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Why Are There So Many Angry And Bitter Fellas On Here? (2033 Views)

Frank Talk And Bitter Truth To Nigerians As Per The New Year Celebration. / Am Angry And May Quit Naira Land. / Hi Fellas Wats The Meaning Of The Name Tonto As In Tonto Dike. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are There So Many Angry And Bitter Fellas On Here? by mspookie: 8:30am On Aug 24, 2012
Gosh! i wont be a party to dis....SMH!
Re: Why Are There So Many Angry And Bitter Fellas On Here? by shaybebaby(f): 9:44am On Aug 24, 2012
Beync: the thing sef tire me.
threads all over section are jus abt why are ladies like dis and dat
they are becoming so boring with their recurrent girls bashing threads.
male chauvinists cannot engage in meaningful thread they are psychos
Sing it sister! It's psychological bullying. They want women to be subdued, afford them respect etc when they've done nothing to earn it. Respect is earned. Is it too much to treat women as they want to be treated? What do you do when you come across someone with whom you have nothing in common with? You blank them abi and go and find like-minded people. Same applies here, if naija women are not to your taste, free them and find people better suited to you. We too have horror stories to tell yet I'm yet to find a thread that expressly slags men off.
Re: Why Are There So Many Angry And Bitter Fellas On Here? by Beync(f): 10:15am On Aug 24, 2012
There lives revolves around women so what ales can these mofos dig? Nothing meaningful. If they so much de taste women why give a damn? Nonsense
Re: Why Are There So Many Angry And Bitter Fellas On Here? by Nobody: 10:35am On Aug 24, 2012
Shaybe babe is bittyend and shymmex.. lipsrsealed
Re: Why Are There So Many Angry And Bitter Fellas On Here? by slimyem: 10:38am On Aug 24, 2012
shaybe baby:
The pity. Perchance let it motivate you to give to a charitabble cause of your choosing.
idowu can never understand the above....except you type it in 'agbero' style::
no wonder she didn't bother replying...lmao!cheesycheesy
Re: Why Are There So Many Angry And Bitter Fellas On Here? by shaybebaby(f): 11:36am On Aug 24, 2012
slimyem: idowu can never understand the above....except you type it in 'agbero' style::
Lol!
hornipipe: Shaybe babe is bittyend and shymmex.. lipsrsealed
Na which ifa priest divine that one?
Re: Why Are There So Many Angry And Bitter Fellas On Here? by Nobody: 12:30pm On Aug 24, 2012
shaybe baby:

Na which ifa priest divine that one?
wink
Re: Why Are There So Many Angry And Bitter Fellas On Here? by Nobody: 12:39pm On Aug 25, 2012
Op is so pompous, loud, aggressive, not to mention self-seekingly greedy that is the bane of the stand-off between the sexes... you can practically smell the sppunk coming off her, and that, girls, is what irks and puts us off so badly.
We keep talking about it cos, in our hearts we would rather give our affections to you, than the south african and girls from other nationalities that we ask you to emulate.
The day we stop complaining, trust me, y'all in deep shite.
Re: Why Are There So Many Angry And Bitter Fellas On Here? by Idowuogbo(f): 1:29pm On Aug 25, 2012
slimyem: idowu can never understand the above....except you type it in 'agbero' style::
Yeah I don't! undecided
Re: Why Are There So Many Angry And Bitter Fellas On Here? by Idowuogbo(f): 1:31pm On Aug 25, 2012
shaybe baby:
The pity. Perchance let it motivate you to give to a charitabble cause of your choosing.
Funny! So funny...
Makes no damn sense.
Try again!
Re: Why Are There So Many Angry And Bitter Fellas On Here? by Nobody: 2:02pm On Aug 25, 2012
ms pookie: Gosh! i wont be a party to dis....SMH!

You could have simply clicked on "back"!
Re: Why Are There So Many Angry And Bitter Fellas On Here? by shaybebaby(f): 6:51pm On Aug 25, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Funny! So funny...
Makes no damn sense.
Try again!
Sorry I can't. I don't speak agbero.

1 Like

Re: Why Are There So Many Angry And Bitter Fellas On Here? by Idowuogbo(f): 2:58am On Aug 26, 2012
shaybe baby:
Sorry I can't. I don't speak agbero.
Woeva!
Re: Why Are There So Many Angry And Bitter Fellas On Here? by swiftycool(m): 6:12am On Aug 26, 2012
bittyend:

Sad coming from a guy with a thick accent. What do you know about "Queen's English", mate?

You shouldn't be talking with your face looking a camel, and your lips look like they're bigger than Jay-Z'. You need to focus on getting skull and facial reconstruction, and leave English alone.

Choi! shocked , wettin dis person do u na?
Re: Why Are There So Many Angry And Bitter Fellas On Here? by Youngpo413: 11:40am On Oct 24, 2021
djeezy:
tongue@Op, get angry and bitter too. That's the only way to survive in this jungle. The folks here will give you low self exteem.lol

(1) (2) (Reply)

Shame On Seun And The Moderators / I'm Worried For Musiwa / Thousands Of Expensive Cars Are Left Abandoned In Dubai (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.