Stats: 3,152,892 members, 7,817,625 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:46 PM

Nairalanders, Why Is This So?[photo] - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nairalanders, Why Is This So?[photo] (1961 Views)

Nairalanders Why Cry Over The Dead Phase1 And Merry Make At Funeral Phase2! / Fellow Nairalanders, Why Do You Come Here??? / Nairalanders - Why Does Jonathan Goodluck Have A Phd In Zoology (2) (3) (4)

Nairalanders, Why Is This So?[photo] by braintext(m): 8:22am On Apr 24, 2015
Why is it that A person will construct and create a great article and get only 1,2-10 likes but the first or second to comment will get 100 or 200+ likes?

[size=5pt]Sorry if its in the wrong section [/size]

Re: Nairalanders, Why Is This So?[photo] by imbless: 8:25am On Apr 24, 2015
E dey, pain u?
Re: Nairalanders, Why Is This So?[photo] by Nobody: 8:27am On Apr 24, 2015
Does likes feed you or cloth you or put money into your bank account. Or add to your looks?

Ya all take the internet too serious.

Re: Nairalanders, Why Is This So?[photo] by seankafor(m): 8:34am On Apr 24, 2015
rokiatu:
Does likes feed you or cloth you or put money into your bank account. Or add to your looks?

help me ask am oo
Re: Nairalanders, Why Is This So?[photo] by Emodeee: 8:34am On Apr 24, 2015
rokiatu:

dats y i like u. Cn i use u as ma dp?

Ans me lah@rokiatu.
Re: Nairalanders, Why Is This So?[photo] by braintext(m): 8:39am On Apr 24, 2015
rokiatu:

It doesn't feed me or put money in ma acct. But it's form of encouragement for the op ....

If u dnt take the internet serious,why ar u on almost every thread?

Re: Nairalanders, Why Is This So?[photo] by Lovexme(m): 8:41am On Apr 24, 2015
Re: Nairalanders, Why Is This So?[photo] by Nobody: 8:44am On Apr 24, 2015
I agree with the OP
Yes why? Why?? Why
Re: Nairalanders, Why Is This So?[photo] by sinaj(f): 8:47am On Apr 24, 2015
u wud av told d guy dat had 102 likes to share it wid u na grin
Re: Nairalanders, Why Is This So?[photo] by danbrowndmf(m): 8:50am On Apr 24, 2015
sinaj:
u wud av told d guy dat had 102 likes to share it wid u na grin

morning.u neva reply ma question on chat n derail section.cheesy

hawa u?
Re: Nairalanders, Why Is This So?[photo] by 2thpick: 8:52am On Apr 24, 2015
It easy to comment than post
Re: Nairalanders, Why Is This So?[photo] by sinaj(f): 9:08am On Apr 24, 2015
danbrowndmf:
morning.u neva reply ma question on chat n derail section.cheesy

hawa u?

m fyn n u smiley
Re: Nairalanders, Why Is This So?[photo] by Nobody: 9:12am On Apr 24, 2015
RomanZeus:
I agree with the OP
Yes why? Why?? Why
Seconded!
Re: Nairalanders, Why Is This So?[photo] by danbrowndmf(m): 9:18am On Apr 24, 2015
sinaj:

m fyn n u smiley
fine too.hws ur weekend going? no class today?.cheesy
Re: Nairalanders, Why Is This So?[photo] by Nobody: 9:24am On Apr 24, 2015
braintext:

It doesn't feed me or put money in ma acct. But it's form of encouragement for the op ....

I love dis question, d internet is her office I guess. lol

Re: Nairalanders, Why Is This So?[photo] by p2t2r(m): 9:32am On Apr 24, 2015
Emodeee:

dats y i like u. Cn it use u as ma dp?
choi...see gbaguan ehhh grin
Re: Nairalanders, Why Is This So?[photo] by wirelessssss(m): 9:55am On Apr 24, 2015
Emodeee:

Ans me lah@rokiatu.
perve alert shocked

braintext:

Re: Nairalanders, Why Is This So?[photo] by Ruq: 11:51am On Apr 24, 2015
Depends naah, some replies are funnier or more sensible than what the OP posted.
Re: Nairalanders, Why Is This So?[photo] by sinaj(f): 11:56am On Apr 24, 2015
danbrowndmf:
fine too.hws ur weekend going? no class today?.cheesy

tode iz ma lecture free day smiley
Re: Nairalanders, Why Is This So?[photo] by Nobody: 1:18pm On Apr 24, 2015
braintext:

cuz am just catching my fun, unlike u am not taking it on my head and looking for likes.
And for the fool that posted that pic who the fu..ck cares about likes here.....I get 300 400 plus on Facebook. .......I only put my pic on my profile here cuz am fu..cking obsessed with myself. I love looking at myself. Grip that.
Re: Nairalanders, Why Is This So?[photo] by Nobody: 1:29pm On Apr 24, 2015
braintext:

Superman Punch!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Nairalanders, Why Is This So?[photo] by danbrowndmf(m): 1:45pm On Apr 24, 2015
sinaj:

tode iz ma lecture free day smiley
...cheesy enjoy
Re: Nairalanders, Why Is This So?[photo] by braintext(m): 2:33pm On Apr 24, 2015
rokiatu:
cuz am just catching my fun, unlike u am not taking it on my head and looking for likes.
And for the fool that posted that pic who the fu..ck cares about likes here.....I get 300 400 plus on Facebook. .......I only put my pic on my profile here cuz am fu..cking obsessed with myself. I love looking at myself. Grip that.

Hehehehe.....bcus i asked a simple question doesn't mean I'm taking it on my head...

I do get lots of likes and also I'm catching fun here too....so kindly answer the question i asked
Re: Nairalanders, Why Is This So?[photo] by wirelessssss(m): 3:49pm On Apr 24, 2015
braintext:

Hehehehe.....bcus i asked a simple question doesn't mean I'm taking it on my head...

I do get lots of likes and also I'm catching fun here too....so kindly answer the question i asked
If only she could undecided

Re: Nairalanders, Why Is This So?[photo] by wirelessssss(m): 4:19pm On Apr 24, 2015
rokiatu:
...who...... fu..ck here.....I am fu..cking......with myself. I love ......myself. Grip that.
@
Emodeee:

Ans me lah@rokiatu.
Oya come and grip that...
Re: Nairalanders, Why Is This So?[photo] by Deiok(m): 4:29pm On Apr 24, 2015
Eyahhhh. Op pele.
Re: Nairalanders, Why Is This So?[photo] by biznus: 4:35pm On Apr 24, 2015
grin Bad market
Re: Nairalanders, Why Is This So?[photo] by MrCork: 4:42pm On Apr 24, 2015
braintext:
Why is it that A person will construct and create a great article and get only 1,2-10 likes but the first or second to comment will get 100 or 200+ likes?

[size=5pt]Sorry if its in the wrong section [/size]

.....HANGON...WOT ON EARTH AS THIS THREAD GOTS TO DO WITH ROMANCE?? ... WHERE ISHILOVE AT?? angry

Re: Nairalanders, Why Is This So?[photo] by Pdizzle(m): 6:02pm On Apr 24, 2015
rokiatu:

It's psychological, likes are intangible, but it makes humans feel good.
Re: Nairalanders, Why Is This So?[photo] by braintext(m): 9:33pm On Apr 24, 2015
Pdizzle:

It's psychological, likes are intangible, but it makes humans feel good.

Abeg tell ham

Please Help This Little Girl Get A Kidney Transplant / Name Your Favourite Cartoon Character. / Atheists Are Nicer Than Christians, But There's A Complicated Twist