Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,766 members, 7,817,112 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:08 AM

Usa K1 Visa - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Usa K1 Visa (1063 Views)

Enquiries For K1 Visa Interview / Any One With K1 Visa Experience? / K1 Visa. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Usa K1 Visa by Nobody: 6:00am On Aug 23, 2012
Have you recently gone through this process in Lagos? I need to ask you a few questions.
Re: Usa K1 Visa by snowbuster: 11:27pm On Aug 23, 2012
what quesion do you want to ask feel free to put it right here so we can put more light to it . i went through it 3 years back and i thank god for his mercy
Re: Usa K1 Visa by phunmie45: 3:39pm On Sep 05, 2012
Hi, please i really need an advice on how what to do....i am engaged to a US citizen based in the US, i am working presently here in Nigeria and we are planning to get married next year and am also considering to study occupational therapy or radiology once i move in with my hubby to be...however i am so confused as to going through finacee visa(K1 visa) or student visa.......pls advice me on what to do....
Re: Usa K1 Visa by snowbuster: 9:33pm On Sep 05, 2012
get married to ur US spouse and file for immigrant visa , its may take a while but is the best because 1-129f expire while 1-130 dont expire . so once you get married with ur spouse you can file both case with a single fee . if they refused ur 1-129 you will have the 1-130 to fall back on

(1) (Reply)

Please Help With Affordable Hospitals For Child Birth In Boston Usa / Moving To Atlanta Georgia / Travel To Guyana,air Route,transit Visa And Any Other Thing.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.