Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,952 members, 7,814,231 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:31 AM

Easy Access To Other Nairalanders Accounts....why? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Easy Access To Other Nairalanders Accounts....why? (630 Views)

I Got Mentioned Alongside Some Other Nairalanders On Punch Today / Is Cbn’s Restricted Access To FX Good For Business? List Of Items Not Valid... / Do You Read Other Nairalanders' Signatures?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Easy Access To Other Nairalanders Accounts....why? by oscartawn1: 7:36am On Aug 23, 2012
I'm not sure of the right section to post this.

WHY IS IT EASY TO ACCESS OTHER PEOPLE'S PROFILE ON NAIRALAND? I TRY TO OPEN A PAGE ON ANOTHER TAB AND IT TAKES ME TO SOMEONE ELSE'S PROFILE.

This is not good in terms of privacy and security.
Please let the administrators correct this...

[size=18pt]@Seun can you hear me?[/size]

Re: Easy Access To Other Nairalanders Accounts....why? by oscartawn1: 7:43am On Aug 23, 2012
SEE...
texazzpete and dom-amaobi's profiles.

(1) (Reply)

Mods, Is It Possible For You Guys... / Shame On Igbos! / I Need Help About This Institute

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.