Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,216 members, 7,836,051 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:52 PM

A Short Film - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / A Short Film (827 Views)

'Action Film'- A Short Film Script By Sholay2011 / Nigerian Horror Story- A Short Film Script / Mothering Heights - A Short Film Script (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Short Film by jemit(m): 7:26pm On Dec 29, 2007
whats up nairalanders

i am in search of young talented actors and actresses who can feature in a short movie i want to produce. i am interested in people who realise that there needs to be a change in nollywood.

the short is intended to showcase each of our talents and to show the world that something international can still come out of niga.

lets keep in mind that most of the internationally acclaimed filmakers did short films to show their worth before they became what they are rite now.

please interested people should contact jemit2002@yahoo.com.

(1) (Reply)

A Film Tittled 24hrs / Re: Prison Break Season Four (4) / The Search For Adah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.