Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,142 members, 7,811,215 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:46 AM

Christians, Muslims, Atheists - Pls Hell Is Real! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Christians, Muslims, Atheists - Pls Hell Is Real! (4778 Views)

Christians/muslims - Define "Idol Worship" - By Pagans / Atheists Are More "Moral" Than Christians/muslims (the Evidence). Do You Accept? / Why Christians/Muslims Get Offended By Atheists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Christians, Muslims, Atheists - Pls Hell Is Real! by JeSoul(f): 7:29pm On Dec 29, 2007
After watching this video I felt a renewed urge to share this and remind people of the seriousness of hell and the condemnation of those who refuse God. Nairaland alone is full of lost people and it pains my heart. Please do not be among those who will end up there! Repent and turn to God before it is too late.

Mt 7:13 "Enter through the narrow gate. For wide is the gate and broad is the road that leads to destruction, and many enter through it. But small is the gate and narrow the road that leads to life, and only a few find it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=47pe7ixGG9I
Re: Christians, Muslims, Atheists - Pls Hell Is Real! by jagunlabi(m): 5:11pm On Dec 31, 2007
What sort of BULLSHIT is this?Is this the way to draw people to God?By fear of a place that does not exist?Very deficient,ain't it.

How about drawing people to their creator through LOVE and COMPASSION, and not through FEAR or HATRED?
Wrath of god!Utter rubbish!Who wants to have an eternal life with such a wrathful deity?With a god like that,who needs a devil?

Some folks should just remain in kindergarten for all their eathly lives as far as their maturity goes.

Who the hell will take this crap seriously,anyway?

3 Likes

Re: Christians, Muslims, Atheists - Pls Hell Is Real! by quinofhart(f): 5:14pm On Dec 31, 2007
hell is real, you damn rigth we living right here!

Listen all i have to say is i have had heathens treat me better than christians have and from the way i see alot of churches and christians ''i hope hell is real cause i won't mind seeing a few folks roasting in it for a long time'' . you get me?
Re: Christians, Muslims, Atheists - Pls Hell Is Real! by jagunlabi(m): 5:18pm On Dec 31, 2007
If this poster thinks that clips like this will make people turn to christianity or whatever religion out of fear,then she is mistaken.

A religious doctrine that peddles fear as a recruitment method,is at it's throes of death.

1 Like

Re: Christians, Muslims, Atheists - Pls Hell Is Real! by JeSoul(f): 8:15pm On Jan 01, 2008
you both got it wrong. If you hear any christian preach about only God's love and not God's wrath as well, that person is not a christian.

When Jesus was on earth all He kept on saying was "repent, repent, repent", if you don't want to be forever seperated from God in hell.
Look, this is not about scaring people into heaven or conversion - no. But it is my and every christians duty to speak about God and heaven and hell and the need to repent - whether or not you listen or agree.

Zeph 1:
The Great Day of the Lord
14 "The great day of the LORD is near—
near and coming quickly.
Listen! The cry on the day of the LORD will be bitter,
the shouting of the warrior there.

15 That day will be a day of wrath,
a day of distress and anguish,
a day of trouble and ruin,
a day of darkness and gloom,
a day of clouds and blackness,

17 I will bring distress on the people
and they will walk like blind men,
because they have sinned against the LORD.
Their blood will be poured out like dust
and their entrails like filth.

18 Neither their silver nor their gold
will be able to save them
on the day of the LORD's wrath.
In the fire of his jealousy
the whole world will be consumed,
for he will make a sudden end
of all who live in the earth.

and that day sweeps on like chaff,
before the fierce anger of the LORD comes upon you,
before the day of the LORD's wrath comes upon you. "

God is a loving God but make no mistake, His anger is just as fierce as His love. He who has an ear, let him hear.
Re: Christians, Muslims, Atheists - Pls Hell Is Real! by UyiIredia(m): 1:45pm On Jun 14, 2013
In my late teens how would I have responded to this topic. Probably like "It is true. People who don't believe in God will go to hell."

Well I now think the idea of hell is sadistic and grossly contravenes the idea that God is all-loving. I think Christians simply ignore this.

4 Likes

Re: Christians, Muslims, Atheists - Pls Hell Is Real! by outcst: 2:00pm On Jun 14, 2013
Uyi Iredia: In my late teens how would I have responded to this topic. Probably like "It is true. People who don't believe in God will go to hell."

Well I now think the idea of hell is sadistic and grossly contravenes the idea that God is all-loving. I think Christians simply ignore this.

...and you had to go all the way back to a thread opened in 2007 to say the above? undecided
Re: Christians, Muslims, Atheists - Pls Hell Is Real! by Nobody: 2:02pm On Jun 14, 2013
6 Years ago and I would have agreed with this post.

smiley
Re: Christians, Muslims, Atheists - Pls Hell Is Real! by JeSoul(f): 2:08pm On Jun 14, 2013
outc@st:

...and you had to go all the way back to a thread opened in 2007 to say the above? undecided
llol. Is everything ok now strik.?

frosbel: 6 Years ago and I would have agreed with this post.

smiley
hmm 6 yrs...I've been on NL too long is what this tells me...6 yrs...so much is different in my faith now. Anyways....

I'm aware of how fiery the issue of hell is in this section. I'll simply say whatever one choses to believe simply be convinced. You will give account for it someday.

Uyi how is your search going? smiley
Re: Christians, Muslims, Atheists - Pls Hell Is Real! by outcst: 2:13pm On Jun 14, 2013
JeSoul: llol. Is everything ok now strik.?

Everything seem okay now I guess...thanks! smiley
Re: Christians, Muslims, Atheists - Pls Hell Is Real! by jayriginal: 2:26pm On Jun 14, 2013
JeSoul:
I'm aware of how fiery the issue of hell is in this section.

Oh JeSoul. Arent you supposed to tell us whether the pun is intended or not? Where are your manners grin tongue
Re: Christians, Muslims, Atheists - Pls Hell Is Real! by AlfaSeltzer(m): 2:57pm On Jun 14, 2013
outc@st:

Everything seem okay now I guess...thanks! smiley

Good morning Striktly ,

How is your family?

OLODO!

Have a lovely day,

Yours faithfully,

Alfa (& Omega)
Re: Christians, Muslims, Atheists - Pls Hell Is Real! by outcst: 3:09pm On Jun 14, 2013
Alfa Seltzer:

Good morning Striktly ,

How is your family?

OLODO!

Have a lovely day,

Yours faithfully,

Alfa (& Omega)

LWKMD!!!

You are so lucky that I have dropped this 'olodo' thingy tongue

It seems you and some other persons are used to striktlymi...

Hmmm...let me revert to that id then.
Re: Christians, Muslims, Atheists - Pls Hell Is Real! by jayriginal: 3:49pm On Jun 14, 2013
Must have placed that picture here erroneously. Wrong thread. My apologies
Re: Christians, Muslims, Atheists - Pls Hell Is Real! by plappville(f): 8:41pm On Jun 14, 2013
Sisterly, i greet ooo, longest time. This hell fire subject dey treaten 9jas seriously ooo....many die andcome back revelationsss everywhere.
Re: Christians, Muslims, Atheists - Pls Hell Is Real! by ooman(m): 8:49pm On Jun 14, 2013
Oh hell, here I come again. I have been in a supernova for billions of years before I was born, I felt nothing. When I die, I shall return to thee and in thee oh hell, I shall feel nothing.

Hell, a place of salvation, where people with reason spend eternity, the only place worth spending eternity. Rather than worship a God forever and lose my reason, hell has become my salvation from eternal slavery.

Oh hell, to thee I come, take me and make me a part of you. Heaven is no place for reason.
Re: Christians, Muslims, Atheists - Pls Hell Is Real! by Nobody: 9:16pm On Jun 14, 2013
JeSoul:   After watching this video I felt a renewed urge to share this and remind people of the seriousness of hell and the condemnation of those who refuse God. Nairaland alone is full of lost people and it pains my heart. Please do not be among those who will end up there! Repent and turn to God before it is too late.

Mt 7:13 "Enter through the narrow gate. For wide is the gate and broad is the road that leads to destruction, and many enter through it. But small is the gate and narrow the road that leads to life, and only a few find it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=47pe7ixGG9I

Okay, just tell me please you don't believe this video, we don't want to think of our Jesoul as a fanatic.

Lake of Fire = Yes
Hell after death or everlasting torment = No

Join the reasoning team.

smiley
Re: Christians, Muslims, Atheists - Pls Hell Is Real! by Kay17: 9:22pm On Jun 14, 2013
Conceding that Good and Evil are objectively discernible, and man freely choses either; what justification other than God arbitriness, for the punishment of Evil?
Re: Christians, Muslims, Atheists - Pls Hell Is Real! by plaetton: 9:26pm On Jun 14, 2013
Hell = No
Lake of Fire = yes
Can anyone spot the difference?

Oh' this religilous section.
Re: Christians, Muslims, Atheists - Pls Hell Is Real! by alexleo(m): 9:49pm On Jun 14, 2013
frosbel:

Okay, just tell me please you don't believe this video, we don't want to think of our Jesoul as a fanatic.

Lake of Fire = Yes
Hell after death or everlasting torment = No

Join the reasoning team.

smiley

Satan in his luring business must be rejected. See you, see reasoning team. If you are not satisfied with the reply she gave then go crack your head.
Re: Christians, Muslims, Atheists - Pls Hell Is Real! by Image123(m): 11:58pm On Jun 14, 2013
,Romans 2:9 Tribulation and anguish, upon every soul of man that doeth evil, of the Jew first, and also of the Gentile;
Re: Christians, Muslims, Atheists - Pls Hell Is Real! by Image123(m): 11:59pm On Jun 14, 2013
Luke 13:28 There shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth, when ye shall see Abraham, and Isaac, and Jacob, and all the prophets, in the kingdom of God, and you yourselves thrust out.
Re: Christians, Muslims, Atheists - Pls Hell Is Real! by Image123(m): 12:02am On Jun 15, 2013
God is not a lovey dovey God.

Hebrews 10:31 It is a fearful thing to fall into the hands of the living God.
Re: Christians, Muslims, Atheists - Pls Hell Is Real! by Image123(m): 12:04am On Jun 15, 2013
Romans 11:22 Behold therefore the goodness and severity of God: on them which fell, severity; but toward thee, goodness, if thou continue in his goodness: otherwise thou also shalt be cut off.
Re: Christians, Muslims, Atheists - Pls Hell Is Real! by Image123(m): 12:07am On Jun 15, 2013
Luke 19:27 But those mine enemies, which would not that I should reign over them, bring hither, and slay them before me.
Re: Christians, Muslims, Atheists - Pls Hell Is Real! by Nobody: 12:10am On Jun 15, 2013
I repeat , the God who will put billions into an everlasting lake of fire forever and ever is a sycophant, sadistic, tyrannical , monstrous , evil being and I am 100% certain that this is not the GOD of the bible.

It is time you check up who you are really worshipping .

smiley

1 Like

Re: Christians, Muslims, Atheists - Pls Hell Is Real! by Nobody: 12:10am On Jun 15, 2013
Image123: ,Romans 2:9 Tribulation and anguish, upon every soul of man that doeth evil, of the Jew first, and also of the Gentile;

hmm, and where is hell here ? Are you now a desperado !
Re: Christians, Muslims, Atheists - Pls Hell Is Real! by Nobody: 12:11am On Jun 15, 2013
Image123: God is not a lovey dovey God.

Hebrews 10:31 It is a fearful thing to fall into the hands of the living God.

God is a loving GOD , period, he is also a fearful God for he has the power to destroy both body and soul in the Lake of fire.
Re: Christians, Muslims, Atheists - Pls Hell Is Real! by Image123(m): 12:12am On Jun 15, 2013
Judgment day is coming, sinners will smell their yansh literally. Let them hear it.
Revelation 6:16 And said to the mountains and rocks, Fall on us, and hide us from the face of him that sitteth on the throne, and from the wrath of the Lamb: 6:17 For the great day of his wrath is come; and who shall be able to stand?
Re: Christians, Muslims, Atheists - Pls Hell Is Real! by Nobody: 12:15am On Jun 15, 2013
Image123: Judgment day is coming, sinners will smell their yansh literally. Let them hear it.
Revelation 6:16 And said to the mountains and rocks, Fall on us, and hide us from the face of him that sitteth on the throne, and from the wrath of the Lamb: 6:17 For the great day of his wrath is come; and who shall be able to stand?

carry your useless powerless gospel away , it has no impact, until you start to preach the real gospel, you remain a tinkling cymbal.

wink
Re: Christians, Muslims, Atheists - Pls Hell Is Real! by Nobody: 12:16am On Jun 15, 2013
"For his anger lasts only a moment, but his favor lasts a lifetime; weeping may stay for the night, but rejoicing comes in the morning." - Psalm 30:5

Psalm 103:9 He will not always accuse, nor will he harbor his anger forever;

Isaiah 54:8 In a surge of anger I hid my face from you for a moment, but with everlasting kindness I will have compassion on you," says the LORD your Redeemer.
Re: Christians, Muslims, Atheists - Pls Hell Is Real! by Image123(m): 12:30am On Jun 15, 2013
frosbel:

carry your useless powerless gospel away , it has no impact, until you start to preach the real gospel, you remain a tinkling cymbal.

wink
Why would anyone take a person who does not know, or cannot say if he has eternal life seriously? frosb, do you have eternal life?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

PHOTOS - The 4 Spiritual Patriarchs / Difference Between Christian And Muslim Fast / She Mandates Me To Leave Atheism

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.