Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,019 members, 7,818,019 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:52 AM

What Song Do You Have On Replay Today? - Music/Radio (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / What Song Do You Have On Replay Today? (13807 Views)

What Song(s) do You Never Get Tired Of Listening To? / What Song U Feelin Rite Now? / What Song Is Currently Stuck In Your Head? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Song Do You Have On Replay Today? by hollas2jnr(m): 9:21pm On Oct 25, 2012
lola.luv:
I've been overdosing on Trey Songz these past few days. I just discovered his song: 'Simply Amazing' last night and that's the phrase to describe the record with. The instrumental is a little pop, but I'm so loving his rnb voice on it. It's the kind of song that's liable to make you feel a little jealous if you don't have a significant other.wink

Another song I'm feeling at the moment is; 'How you gonna act like that' by Tyrese. I can really relate to that song and as you can see, snippets from the song make up my signature. Lol.cheesy
'How u gonna act like that' is a song I easily relate with as well... 'Simply amazing' by Trey I do not know but will search it out.
Re: What Song Do You Have On Replay Today? by OME1(m): 8:33pm On Oct 28, 2012
gtswt: "Rooftop" by Jesus Culture
that's my fav song..
Re: What Song Do You Have On Replay Today? by switdick(m): 10:27am On Oct 31, 2012
I hAve young dapper ft dblack--move this presently on rePlAY'.....kiss
Re: What Song Do You Have On Replay Today? by iceking001: 10:05pm On Mar 04, 2013
It's a love song and I just can't stop playing it.the name is kiki and niki www.hulkshare.com/cooperstar trust me the song is flooded with punch linez
Re: What Song Do You Have On Replay Today? by iceking001: 10:08pm On Mar 04, 2013
www.hulkshare.com/coopstar kiki and niki is the name I got it from that link. Just can't stop playing it. Give it a try and it a love song for a girl and weed
Re: What Song Do You Have On Replay Today? by moonraker(m): 12:15am On Mar 05, 2013
Plies- Shawty feat T-Pain
Re: What Song Do You Have On Replay Today? by Nobody: 1:49am On Mar 05, 2013
Chris Brown: Don't judge me.
Re: What Song Do You Have On Replay Today? by Mynd44: 8:52am On Mar 05, 2013
"Ghost mode" Phyno feat Olamide
Re: What Song Do You Have On Replay Today? by Babamide(m): 7:03pm On Mar 05, 2013
How next door to happiness lives sorrow.
Gotham city - R kelly
Re: What Song Do You Have On Replay Today? by Nedville: 12:36pm On Sep 05, 2018
gsalvatore:
Right now I think these track rock my world.

Heart full of souls by yardbirds.

Words by skylar grey(infact any thing skylar grey)

Fire by kasabian.
Anything Evanescence and Nightwish.
Sweet dreams are made of this by maryln mason..

I think this ones kinda say wat am going tru or believe that tins will be better.

Hurricane by 30sec to mars.
Shiver,charlie brown by coldplay.
Tied up,dried up and left for dead by maryln mason.
Ykk by Fluke.

Jst diz ones can light me up anytime
Unforgiven by metallica

Fire........

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Psquare - Do Me Mp3 Download / Davido – Omo Baba Olowo: (OBO) - The Genesis / VIDEO: 2baba – Coded Tinz Ft. Phyno, Chief Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.