Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,022 members, 7,814,495 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:47 PM

What Song(s) do You Never Get Tired Of Listening To? - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / What Song(s) do You Never Get Tired Of Listening To? (21104 Views)

What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? / What Song U Feelin Rite Now? / What Song Is Currently Stuck In Your Head? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Song(s) do You Never Get Tired Of Listening To? by Amya(f): 12:52pm On May 15, 2010
I'm a music person, and i always appreciate good music, be it raggae, country, ROCK, rap, pop, r'n'b. . .e.t.c

But my all time favorite song which  i can never get tired of listening to is

1. Scream- by chris cornel
2.sing for the moment- eminem.
These songs are always put on a constant repeat by me, and i can listen to them for a whole day. And after all these years, i still feel sudden rush of exitement each time i hear these songs.

Which song(s) can you never get tired of listening to?
Re: What Song(s) do You Never Get Tired Of Listening To? by medjai(m): 12:59pm On May 15, 2010
Train- drops of jupiter
Michael Jackson- Human nature
Re: What Song(s) do You Never Get Tired Of Listening To? by medjai(m): 1:00pm On May 15, 2010
Train- drops of jupiter
Michael Jackson- Human nature
Re: What Song(s) do You Never Get Tired Of Listening To? by cantell(m): 1:29pm On May 15, 2010
@Poster,
Many but i'll name a few.
1) Sarah Mclachlan - Angel
2) Reo Speedwagon - I can't fight this feeling.
3) Sade Adu - By your side
4) Eva Cassidy - Fields of Gold
5) Lemar - Time to grow
6) Lionel Richie - I call it love & Angel
7)Vanessa Carlton - Pretty Baby
cool Backstreet boyz - Back to your heart
9)Leanne Rimmes - How do i live without you
10) Ronan Keating - When you say nothing at all
11) Peabo Bryson & Regina Belle - A whole new world.
12)Michael Jackson - will you be there
13)OC soundtrack - halleluia
14) Delta Goodrem - take me home
15) Evanescence - Lithium or good enough(Can't remember which)
16) The corrs - One Night
17) All 4 One - Not ready to say goodbye
18) Waiting to exhale soundtrack - Count on me
19) 98 Degrees - I do
20) Boyz II men - Doing just fine
And so many others i can't remember.
These are my default ipod playlist.
I have played each of them at least a thousand times.
Re: What Song(s) do You Never Get Tired Of Listening To? by cantell(m): 2:00pm On May 15, 2010
sorry double post.
Re: What Song(s) do You Never Get Tired Of Listening To? by TWise(m): 4:34pm On May 15, 2010
Hold my Hand
M.J feat Akon
cry
Re: What Song(s) do You Never Get Tired Of Listening To? by madlady(f): 6:34am On May 23, 2010
Re: What Song(s) do You Never Get Tired Of Listening To? by Nobody: 12:12pm On May 23, 2010
My favorite songs & when I need a good crying. Its always on top of my playlists. smiley
1) I Will Be Here by Steven Curtis Chapman
2) When God Made You by Natalie Grant
3) Broken Hearted Me by Anne Murray
Re: What Song(s) do You Never Get Tired Of Listening To? by funkybaby(f): 5:26pm On May 23, 2010
@ post

Songs by:

1) KC AND JOJO

2) JAGGED EDGE
Re: What Song(s) do You Never Get Tired Of Listening To? by Nobody: 12:29am On May 24, 2010
RAP-
1. Camron- Daydreaming. You can manipulate me with that song.
2. Hell Rell- Rise to tha top. Listening to this gives me hope.
R'N'B
Avant's joints
Re: What Song(s) do You Never Get Tired Of Listening To? by funkybaby(f): 9:42pm On May 24, 2010
Banky W - 'Strong thing'
Re: What Song(s) do You Never Get Tired Of Listening To? by deneut: 1:03am On May 25, 2010
until the end of time-2pac
Re: What Song(s) do You Never Get Tired Of Listening To? by Nobody: 12:08pm On May 29, 2010
God-Shaped Hole - Plumb
Make Doe - Dagrin ft. Dark Poet & Sossick
Re: What Song(s) do You Never Get Tired Of Listening To? by Ranoscky(m): 12:17pm On May 29, 2010
lotta dem buh ama giv u likkle . . .

Rick Ross - push it to th limit.

Ace hood - Top of the world

T.I - Hell of a lyfe
Re: What Song(s) do You Never Get Tired Of Listening To? by indie22(f): 12:27pm On May 29, 2010
I dont wanna miss a thing- Aerosmith

Dear mama & Changes- Tupac

R Kelly & Kerry hilson- No 1 $ex
Re: What Song(s) do You Never Get Tired Of Listening To? by benboa(m): 12:31pm On May 29, 2010
WILL NEVER BE THE SAME AGAIN - - MELANIE C (MEMBER OF THE SPICE GALS)
Re: What Song(s) do You Never Get Tired Of Listening To? by eldee(m): 12:35pm On May 29, 2010
Eye Adaba - Asa
Waving Flag - K'naan
Mystery of Iniquity - Lauryn Hill

The thing is, I'm don't know how to listen to this songs once and move to the next track.
I play the album, reach Eye Adaba and I put it on repeat, play it about three times before I move on.
Re: What Song(s) do You Never Get Tired Of Listening To? by Tdunjoye: 12:41pm On May 29, 2010
Lionel Richie 'The definitive collection' Stuck On U
Re: What Song(s) do You Never Get Tired Of Listening To? by Markenny(m): 12:41pm On May 29, 2010

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=esTVVjpTzIY

yall check it out.(Satellite)
Re: What Song(s) do You Never Get Tired Of Listening To? by eddybanty(m): 12:44pm On May 29, 2010
Changes-2pac, boyz2men-water runs dry, lucky dube-cry 4 peace, forever young-jay z&hudson, candles in d wind-elton john, high/ocean drive-lighthouse family
Re: What Song(s) do You Never Get Tired Of Listening To? by Genuflect(m): 12:45pm On May 29, 2010
Kpef the microphone eh, Iya Risi kpef the microphone eh. Lol. Right now, na Free Madness Pt. 2
Re: What Song(s) do You Never Get Tired Of Listening To? by Adechyno(m): 12:46pm On May 29, 2010
Dear mama & Changes:- Tupac Amaru Shakur.
Re: What Song(s) do You Never Get Tired Of Listening To? by Ossaifamous(m): 12:51pm On May 29, 2010
I alwnys listen to these songs
system of a down -chop suey
serj tankian empty walls
right said fred -stand up 4 the champions
jennifer paige -these days
fallout boy -thanks 4 the memory
maxwell- pretty wings
billy ocean - showdown
linkin park it's easier to run
sarah mclachlan word on fire
and so on
Re: What Song(s) do You Never Get Tired Of Listening To? by deluxecad(m): 1:04pm On May 29, 2010
Better Dayz, Mama's Just a Lil Girl, Until the End of Time, Never Had A Friend Like Me, Playa Cardz Right, Military Minds, Unconditional Love, Dear Mama by 2Pac. What you are by Lionel Richie, I am the seeker by Dolly Parton, Be Me Near by 50cent/Neyo, Satisfy You by P. Diddy/ R. Kelly,
Re: What Song(s) do You Never Get Tired Of Listening To? by igboboy1(m): 1:07pm On May 29, 2010
biri ka Mbiri By Oliver de coque
ana enwe obodo enwe by oliver de coque

Sample ekwe by original stereoman
cenciman by original stereoman
Re: What Song(s) do You Never Get Tired Of Listening To? by blackboi(m): 1:21pm On May 29, 2010
Just to mention but few:

1.Ghetto Dream by Dagrin cry
2.Bibanke by Asa
3.U Make Me Wanna by Blue
4.Lay Your Hand by Simon Webbe
5.A Little High by Simon Webbe
6.After All This Time by Simon Webbe
7.Grace by Simon Webbe
8.That's The Way It Goes by Simon Webbe
9.Sunshine by Simon Webbe
10.Myself And I by Simon Webbe
etc, etc.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Song(s) do You Never Get Tired Of Listening To? by NET1(m): 1:30pm On May 29, 2010
[size=25pt]JUST A MOMENT - NAS ft. J-Quan[/size]

.NET
Re: What Song(s) do You Never Get Tired Of Listening To? by matiltomd(f): 1:37pm On May 29, 2010
Nice thread,
, Babyface/Desiree- Fire
, Banky W- Till My Dying Day
, Mafikizolo-Ndihamba Nawe
, Kaysha- Ou Ni Reson
, Lemar-Call Me Daddy
, Jamie Foxx/Ludacris-Unpredictable
, KSA-The Merciful God,
Re: What Song(s) do You Never Get Tired Of Listening To? by CarlosVent(m): 1:43pm On May 29, 2010
Goodbye my lover =====james blunt
let it rain ====micheal smith
hero==== hmmm d 1 sangg in cnn heros i dnt remember d singer anymore
Re: What Song(s) do You Never Get Tired Of Listening To? by binigurl07: 1:47pm On May 29, 2010
1) Ololufe Wande Coal
2) Mr endowed D'Banj
3) Booty call  mohits allstars
4) Winchi Winchi Dr Sid ft Wande Coal
5) Oooze Dprince ft Dbanj &  Wande Coal
6)  Wande coal -se na like this
7)Bumper to bumper Wande coal
cool Kiss ur hand Wande Coal ft Ikechukwu
9) Bananas Wande coal ft Dr Sid
10) You bad Wande coal ft D'banj

and the list continues grin

any song by Wande Coal , DBANJ , Dr sid and rest  of mohits all stars  kiss
Re: What Song(s) do You Never Get Tired Of Listening To? by Chuckdee(m): 1:49pm On May 29, 2010
indie22:

I dont wanna miss a thing- Aerosmith

Dear mama & Changes- Tupac

R Kelly & Kerry hilson- No 1 $ex

Indie, I am so with you on that Aerosmith Track-- I dont wanna miss a thing!

Others are:
Heaven by Brian Adams
Comforter By Ceecee Winans
Speechless by M.J
Hey By Julio Iglesias
Re: What Song(s) do You Never Get Tired Of Listening To? by richard69(m): 1:52pm On May 29, 2010
Amazing > kanye ft Young Jeezy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Download Zip. Future HNDRXX Full Album Direct / How Will You Rate D'banj's Performance At AFCON Closing Ceremony / 5 Things An Up And Coming Nigerian Artist Must Know!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.