Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,363 members, 7,812,036 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:48 AM

LL Cool J Breaks Robber's Nose, Jaw, And Ribs - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / LL Cool J Breaks Robber's Nose, Jaw, And Ribs (1302 Views)

Music Icon , LL Cool J To Host The 2015 Grammy Awards / LL Cool J To Host 2012 Grammy Awards / The Talk - Ll Cool J & His Kids (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

LL Cool J Breaks Robber's Nose, Jaw, And Ribs by ektbear: 9:53am On Aug 24, 2012
I guess before you try to rob someone's house, you should make sure that they aren't going to kick your azz.

------------------------------------------------------------
Los Angeles (CNN) -- A man charged with breaking into LL Cool J's home Wednesday morning faces a long prison sentence if convicted because of his previous convictions, the prosecutor's spokeswoman said Thursday.
Jonathan Kirby, 56, suffered a broken nose, jaw and ribs when he encountered the muscular rapper-actor inside his Sherman Oaks, California, home, according to Los Angeles County District Attorney spokeswoman Sandi Gibbons.
Get more celebrity news on CNN's Marquee Blog
Prosecutors charged Kirby with first degree burglary as a "third striker," which means he could face 38 years to life in prison if convicted, Gibbons said. They are asking that bail for Kirby be set at $1.1 million.
Kirby was previously convicted of voluntary manslaughter in Dallas, Texas, in 1988. He also has auto theft, first degree burglary and a petty theft conviction in Los Angeles on his record, Gibbons said.
Arraignment for the suspect is not yet set, because he is still hospitalized for treatment of injuries inflicted by LL Cool J when he "physically detained" him, she said.
The family was sleeping when their home security alarm sounded at 1 a.m., sending LL Cool J into action, according to a Los Angeles Police statement.
After catching the man, he held him until police arrived, police said.
LL Cool J, whose real name is James Todd Smith, plays Special Agent and former Navy SEAL Sam Hanna on "NCIS: Los Angeles," a CBS crime series.

http://www.cnn.com/2012/08/23/showbiz/ll-cool-j-burgar/index.html?hpt=hp_t3
Re: LL Cool J Breaks Robber's Nose, Jaw, And Ribs by Chanchit: 10:45am On Aug 24, 2012
This guys are jst bringing what they do in films into reality, if to say na Ramzy Noah or that 419 guy, i can't recall his name now, na only female thief them go fit catch, then fall in love with her..

1 Like

Re: LL Cool J Breaks Robber's Nose, Jaw, And Ribs by Akuviv: 11:18am On Aug 24, 2012
[b][/b] grin grin grin
Chanchit: This guys are jst bringing what they do in films into reality, if to say na Ramzy Noah or that 419 guy, i can't recall his name now, na only female thief them go fit catch, then fall in love with her..
Gosh I laughed so hard till I got my document messed up.
Re: LL Cool J Breaks Robber's Nose, Jaw, And Ribs by Nobody: 1:02pm On Aug 24, 2012
Chanchit: This guys are jst bringing what they do in films into reality, if to say na Ramzy Noah or that 419 guy, i can't recall his name now, na only female thief them go fit catch, then fall in love with her..

LOL. I don laff sotay I piss inside my new boxers oh.

@topic,

So na 56 year old retiree burglar L.L Cool J dey take shine say he get muscle. No wonder. He had better not try that next time. . .the story could have been very different if the thief was armed.

1 Like

Re: LL Cool J Breaks Robber's Nose, Jaw, And Ribs by fuqua: 1:59pm On Aug 24, 2012
@ CHANCHIT - LOL
Re: LL Cool J Breaks Robber's Nose, Jaw, And Ribs by girlking(f): 8:46pm On Aug 25, 2012
The name is Cent Obi

(1) (Reply)

Swedish Police Find Drugs & A Stun Gun On Justin Bieber’s Tour Bus / Kim K Pictured With Beyonce And Solange (photo) / Tonto Dike Opens Up On Her Fall At Iyanya’s London Concert

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.