Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,718 members, 7,816,963 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:22 PM

Happy Birthday Funke Akindele And Osita Iheme - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Happy Birthday Funke Akindele And Osita Iheme (19984 Views)

Funke Akindele And Ini Edo Battle It Out In New Selfies / Osita Iheme Visits Adoration Ministry, Strikes Pose With Priest & Mass Servants / BREAKING NEWS! Chinedu Ikedieze And Osita Iheme Involved In Auto-crash. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Happy Birthday Funke Akindele And Osita Iheme by Nobody: 11:16am On Aug 24, 2012
Funke akindele aka Jenifa : Born 24th August, 1976 and a Native of Ikorodu in Lagos State, Nigeria.

lets wish her happy birthday

Osita iheme aka pawpaw : Born win Mbatoila Imo State, Nigeria in August 24,1982

wish him happy birthday smiley

10 Likes

Re: Happy Birthday Funke Akindele And Osita Iheme by pearlhapi(f): 11:20am On Aug 24, 2012
My birthday will be cuming up next month•i hope u shall do this for me[paste my pishure here and wish me hapi bday]and thereafter awa MOD takes it to front page•i shall send u my date of birth on ur email asap•hapi buhday to them tho

3 Likes

Re: Happy Birthday Funke Akindele And Osita Iheme by sissa: 11:23am On Aug 24, 2012
H.B.D 2 U, MENY MORE AHEAD ON EARTH.
Re: Happy Birthday Funke Akindele And Osita Iheme by Nobody: 11:24am On Aug 24, 2012
pearl~hapi:
My birthday will be cuming up next month•i hope u shall do this for me[paste my pishure here and wish me hapi bday]and thereafter awa MOD takes it to front page•i shall send u my date of birth on ur email asap•hapi buhday to them tho

lol Babe no probs... smiley smiley
Re: Happy Birthday Funke Akindele And Osita Iheme by dbrightest: 11:38am On Aug 24, 2012
Happy birthday....
Re: Happy Birthday Funke Akindele And Osita Iheme by mikuz(m): 12:04pm On Aug 24, 2012
HBD
Re: Happy Birthday Funke Akindele And Osita Iheme by Emmy9ite(m): 12:27pm On Aug 24, 2012
pearl~hapi:
hehe.,u go fear front page na...my birthday was 2nd of this month,good to know i share the same wif them. Happy birthday to you in advance pearl.

2 Likes

Re: Happy Birthday Funke Akindele And Osita Iheme by aduje(m): 1:50pm On Aug 24, 2012
Happy Birthday to these Nollywood acts...sincerely speaking, I never knew Jenifer (Funke Akindele) is that old. I use to take her as to be among those born in the 80's. Does it mean she was already 20years old as at 1996/97 of 'I need to know' Soap Opera on local TV. Thumbs up Funke.
Re: Happy Birthday Funke Akindele And Osita Iheme by Nobody: 1:51pm On Aug 24, 2012
Why would I wish them happy birthday. None of them attended my own birthday party.
Re: Happy Birthday Funke Akindele And Osita Iheme by ariyebaba(m): 1:56pm On Aug 24, 2012
Owishi-wishi !
Re: Happy Birthday Funke Akindele And Osita Iheme by Nobody: 1:58pm On Aug 24, 2012
Oh boy, Funke is really old o!shocked
Re: Happy Birthday Funke Akindele And Osita Iheme by Afam4eva(m): 1:59pm On Aug 24, 2012
Happy Birthday to osita Iheme(paw paw) and Funke Akindele aka Jenifa.

Btw, that Funke lady is really old oo. Her date of birth is not far from when the civil war ended.

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday Funke Akindele And Osita Iheme by Nobody: 2:08pm On Aug 24, 2012
Brand_new: Oh boy, Funke is really old o!shocked

na old woman she be o cheesy cheesy
Re: Happy Birthday Funke Akindele And Osita Iheme by hardbody: 2:12pm On Aug 24, 2012
i should wish them happy birthday on whose bandwidth? would they know i did?, did they wish me one? all of una dey craze
Re: Happy Birthday Funke Akindele And Osita Iheme by foyeks2001(f): 2:14pm On Aug 24, 2012
afam4eva: Happy Birthday to osita Iheme(paw paw) and Funke Akindele aka Jenifa.

Btw, that Funke lady is really old oo. Her date of birth is not far from when the civil war ended.

Badest mouth
grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday Funke Akindele And Osita Iheme by slimdiggi: 2:15pm On Aug 24, 2012
Are u sure osita is not older than that? U neva know...happy birthday
Re: Happy Birthday Funke Akindele And Osita Iheme by Csilver1: 2:16pm On Aug 24, 2012
paw paw na bros o. my own is Nov. congratulation bob
Re: Happy Birthday Funke Akindele And Osita Iheme by Nobody: 2:18pm On Aug 24, 2012
hardbody: i should wish them happy birthday on whose bandwidth? would they know i did?, did they wish me one? all of una dey craze

well Mr...i know your problem... angry angry if you dont want to, kindly and quietly...leave this thread now before i banned you cheesy cheesy angry angry tongue tongue
Re: Happy Birthday Funke Akindele And Osita Iheme by Csilver1: 2:18pm On Aug 24, 2012
congratulation to u OSI , but u don old o
Re: Happy Birthday Funke Akindele And Osita Iheme by Nobody: 2:26pm On Aug 24, 2012
Happy Birth Date And Many Happy Returns!
Re: Happy Birthday Funke Akindele And Osita Iheme by mafolayomi(f): 2:28pm On Aug 24, 2012
grin grin

you are a clown, seriously grin

you are a clown, seriously
Re: Happy Birthday Funke Akindele And Osita Iheme by ebamma(m): 2:28pm On Aug 24, 2012
happy birthday to them sha, but my problem is that garri is still selling at 30 naira per cup
Re: Happy Birthday Funke Akindele And Osita Iheme by uju22(f): 2:29pm On Aug 24, 2012
HBD to Ossy and Funke, LLNP
Re: Happy Birthday Funke Akindele And Osita Iheme by tunapawizzy: 2:29pm On Aug 24, 2012

chei and if dis ur mouth no kill u ehn, nothing else fit kill u again for ds life...not even bomb
Re: Happy Birthday Funke Akindele And Osita Iheme by ebamma(m): 2:35pm On Aug 24, 2012
hardbody: i should wish them happy birthday on whose bandwidth? would they know i did?, did they wish me one? all of una dey craze
you sure say u don take your drugs dis morning.
Re: Happy Birthday Funke Akindele And Osita Iheme by Tonitelli: 2:39pm On Aug 24, 2012
ebamma: happy birthday to them sha, but my problem is that garri is still selling at 30 naira per cup
In the words of sauce kid's song........YOU DON DEY mADT ABI!
Re: Happy Birthday Funke Akindele And Osita Iheme by Cutekid54: 2:42pm On Aug 24, 2012
Am cheesy for dem, ebamma i wud av thrown a party 4 nlanders if u had said anything diff from d price of garri
Re: Happy Birthday Funke Akindele And Osita Iheme by valiefran: 2:43pm On Aug 24, 2012
Billyonaire: Why would I wish them happy birthday. None of them attended my own birthday party.
=))º°˚˚=))˚°ºнa=))Ħa=))нaº°˚˚=)) cheesy
Re: Happy Birthday Funke Akindele And Osita Iheme by MMM2(m): 2:52pm On Aug 24, 2012
Sorry am not from 9ja undecided

Who re dose things
Re: Happy Birthday Funke Akindele And Osita Iheme by ebamma(m): 2:53pm On Aug 24, 2012
Tonitelli:
In the words of sauce kid's song........YOU DON DEY mADT ABI!
in the words of ebamma kid's song.........YOU ARE A fooL Abi?
Re: Happy Birthday Funke Akindele And Osita Iheme by nnemmpi(m): 2:53pm On Aug 24, 2012
Happy happy birthday that is what i can say i wish u happy happy happy return.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

List 3 Famous People You Respect And Admire. / Comedian Craze Clown Celebrates His 27th Birthday With Childhood Throwback Photo / Abimbola O'larry Turner: Toyin Lawani Stole Fashion Designer's Design

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.