Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,700 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:45 PM

Omolade The Yond Professor Of Lasu Need A Student To Write Article - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Omolade The Yond Professor Of Lasu Need A Student To Write Article (708 Views)

Wole Soyinka Loses On Becoming Oxford's Next Professor Of Poetry. / Noble Laureate, Wole Soyinka Leads Candidates For Oxford's Professor Of Poetry. / Photo : Could This Be The Next Chike Obi, Professor Of Maths? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Omolade The Yond Professor Of Lasu Need A Student To Write Article by ade4prof: 5:00pm On Dec 30, 2007
I Publication Writter Needed Significant

I'm Akingboye Omalade from Lagos State University ojo Campus, Department of Education Physics Faculty of Education .

I currently writing an article series book base on the gateway and tools to Development Education for a significant and transperence standard in Nigeria Global Torism and Development.

I quantitatively seeking any pioneer student that is primary responsibilty to the supreme study to write a Topic in one way or the other to contribute in my article.

The Tittle is Not yet release on my on the Internet

Thanks

Interested candidate to called me 08068117902

or email me to omolade4site@yahoo.com

God Bless you all Beyonf the New orientation Year Divine Celebration

(1) (Reply)

Dunno / Lasu Post Ume Admission List Is Out / Need A Study A Masters Level For The Oil And Gas Industry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.