Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,425 members, 7,954,666 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 06:11 AM

Access Bank Ipo - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Access Bank Ipo (1402 Views)

Twitter IPO Updates / When Will Dangote Flour Mills Ipo Happen? / Dangote Sugar Refinery Shares: 18 Naira At IPO, Now 56 Naira! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Access Bank Ipo by dnative(m): 7:15pm On Dec 30, 2007
Did anyone buy the Access Bank IPO that ended sometimes late september this year. I subscribe to about 20,000 units and i'm yet to get my share certificates. Does anyone have any idea when the share certificates are normally sent out. Is it too early to be worried. Appreciate your response.
Re: Access Bank Ipo by ManJiro(m): 9:10pm On Dec 30, 2007
dnative:

Did anyone buy the Access Bank IPO that ended sometimes late september this year. I subscribe to about 20,000 units and i'm yet to get my share certificates. Does anyone have any idea when the share certificates are normally sent out. Is it too early to be worried. Appreciate your response.

The allotment proposals is out but Certs have not been sent. I am thinking return monies would be sent out first. Check the tread "Stock Tips for Nigerians". Somebody gave a link to the documents.

It proposed 80% allotment for 10000 - 24999 shares
Re: Access Bank Ipo by dnative(m): 11:27am On Dec 31, 2007
@Man Jiro

Thanks for your response. I will check this up.
Re: Access Bank Ipo by MyPeace(f): 11:33am On Dec 31, 2007
@a;;

my sister bought 35,000 units from a bank. How will she receive her refund back? from the bank or will they post it to her address? Again how many will be allocted to her?

thx
Re: Access Bank Ipo by dnative(m): 2:59am On Feb 02, 2008
Has anyone that subscribed to this IPO received any share certificate yet. I am anxious to hear on this.
Re: Access Bank Ipo by kellon: 12:25pm On Feb 02, 2008
Everybody will get there certificates, have just received my certificate of Oceanic bank last too week, and I bought it around April last year.
Re: Access Bank Ipo by dnative(m): 3:35pm On Feb 02, 2008
That's a really long time to wait for share certificates. I hope the Access bank certs don't take that long. Really this IPO thing is now turning to daylight robbery by these banks. How could something that involves just paperwork takes that long, aren't these operations meant to be computerised. I'm glad SEC is looking into these IPOs cases now, hope they wield the big stick as threatnened and not just barking without biting.
Re: Access Bank Ipo by dnative(m): 12:20am On Feb 27, 2008
Do anyone have any info on the share certificates for this IPO yet. Cmon Access Bank, you can at least put some information on your website about this. This doesn't have to be rocket science. I'm running out of patience.
Re: Access Bank Ipo by walcolm(m): 7:33am On Feb 27, 2008
dnative:

Do anyone have any info on the share certificates for this IPO yet. Cmon Access Bank, you can at least put some information on your website about this. This doesn't have to be rocket science. I'm running out of patience.
Guy,

cool down, wema registrar is handling the access bank PO and they are very slow. most people are only just getting their refund monies. hopefully the certs will start flowing out from march but if you have the time, you can stop by their office to find out what's up or maybe collect it by hand. they are located somewhere on marina
Re: Access Bank Ipo by dnative(m): 8:54am On Feb 27, 2008
Thanks man for this consolatory piece of info. I was beginning to get tired of the IPO stuff really. I'll make enquiries from the wema registrars.

(1) (Reply)

GoldMine Liberty Concept Ltd-My Personal Testimony- Email That Changed My Life! / ASUU accuses AGF, Finance Ministry of withholding members’ salaries / Nigerians Only: Insme App Money Making

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.