Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,799 members, 7,810,078 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:13 PM

Dangote Sugar Refinery Shares: 18 Naira At IPO, Now 56 Naira! - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Dangote Sugar Refinery Shares: 18 Naira At IPO, Now 56 Naira! (6212 Views)

Twitter IPO Updates / NSE freezes share price of Conoil, Dangote Sugar And 26 Others / Impending IPO Of Dangote Sugar Refinery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dangote Sugar Refinery Shares: 18 Naira At IPO, Now 56 Naira! by forestxxx(m): 4:42pm On Apr 27, 2007
I can't imagine any better investment than this a 200% rise in share price thank goodness i was part of it. pls i would like to know when DANGOTE FLOURS is going public my dearest investors?
Re: Dangote Sugar Refinery Shares: 18 Naira At IPO, Now 56 Naira! by Chigotex(f): 4:49pm On Apr 27, 2007
It is quite great. Those who bought er smiling but those of us who procrastinated are regreting
Re: Dangote Sugar Refinery Shares: 18 Naira At IPO, Now 56 Naira! by Chigotex(f): 4:51pm On Apr 27, 2007
Trust me, I pray God for the insight to know good opportunities to invest.
Re: Dangote Sugar Refinery Shares: 18 Naira At IPO, Now 56 Naira! by freelance(m): 6:03pm On Apr 27, 2007
I know a friend that took a loan to buy Dangote Sugar Refinery and has made close to 5 million in less than 6 months.

It's all gud grin
Re: Dangote Sugar Refinery Shares: 18 Naira At IPO, Now 56 Naira! by Aproko(f): 6:04pm On Apr 27, 2007
@poster,

dangote sugar is now N47.68k as at today.and its still depreciating.   sad
Re: Dangote Sugar Refinery Shares: 18 Naira At IPO, Now 56 Naira! by monshege: 6:13pm On Apr 27, 2007
depreciating or appreciating? shocked
Re: Dangote Sugar Refinery Shares: 18 Naira At IPO, Now 56 Naira! by afolayangs(m): 6:20pm On Apr 27, 2007
shares prices fluntuates
Re: Dangote Sugar Refinery Shares: 18 Naira At IPO, Now 56 Naira! by sholatech(m): 6:31pm On Apr 27, 2007
The price is coming down because everyone that bought wants to sell now.The Share certificate is out and everyone want to sell their shares now and enjoy their 200%(approx) profit!

Since many are selling,,,more supply than demand, price drops!
Re: Dangote Sugar Refinery Shares: 18 Naira At IPO, Now 56 Naira! by forestxxx(m): 8:34pm On Apr 27, 2007
thanks for your reply freelance i wish i had that much to invest but i made a comfortable profit nevertheless. please i would to enqiry on when dangote flour mills is coming if anyone as an information on these i would be all ears thanks
Re: Dangote Sugar Refinery Shares: 18 Naira At IPO, Now 56 Naira! by alanbolo(m): 9:51pm On Apr 27, 2007
though price is down, I'll enjoin u not to sell right now unless it's very critical,  Since we know that the stock have peaked at 56+ b4, it can be deduced that witout any negativity, it'll surge back to that level and even surpass it.  Just my 2 cents.
Re: Dangote Sugar Refinery Shares: 18 Naira At IPO, Now 56 Naira! by ernal(m): 10:50am On Apr 28, 2007
am yet to get my certificates,does that mean i wasnt absolved in the last IPO and thats cos i bought low, well anyone knows how i can get my money should please reply, thanks Guys
Re: Dangote Sugar Refinery Shares: 18 Naira At IPO, Now 56 Naira! by segedoo(m): 1:58pm On Apr 28, 2007
@ernal

check centre page of the punch. yesterday and the previous day for all the info u need.

@everyone
just do ur analysis well b4 u buy any share. study their P&L acct, Balance sheet and most especially their CASHFLOW statement.

These tell u all u need to know after some brief analysis. selling those shares to take profit is not a smart move if you dont u are not a short term investor.
Re: Dangote Sugar Refinery Shares: 18 Naira At IPO, Now 56 Naira! by enolase(m): 8:33pm On Apr 28, 2007
Anyone who bought Dangote shares and received share certificates will not make money with this stock. Why? It takes time to demobilize the certificate and convert it to electronic form (CSCS number). By the time an intending investor passes through this process, the stock would have depreciated and eroded the profit margin.

Only those who had pre-exisiting CSCS account numbers and who filled this in the form can sell and make money from it.

To those who need to know more about how to make real money from stocks using sound analysis and not guesswork or trial and error, go to http://www.nairastocks.com.
Re: Dangote Sugar Refinery Shares: 18 Naira At IPO, Now 56 Naira! by gbengaijot(m): 8:37pm On Apr 28, 2007
i bought as well, but i am yet to recieve the share certificate. i was only sent the year end annual report.
as anyone on d forum got theirs?
Re: Dangote Sugar Refinery Shares: 18 Naira At IPO, Now 56 Naira! by cheexy: 6:59pm On Apr 29, 2007
I have recieved my share certificates. If you have not gotten yours it might be due to delays from the post office
Re: Dangote Sugar Refinery Shares: 18 Naira At IPO, Now 56 Naira! by dele9000(m): 10:10pm On Apr 29, 2007
It's now 45.60k or thereabout, ?
Re: Dangote Sugar Refinery Shares: 18 Naira At IPO, Now 56 Naira! by gbengaijot(m): 9:56am On Apr 30, 2007
i'll check the post office again to see if they've been sent.
Re: Dangote Sugar Refinery Shares: 18 Naira At IPO, Now 56 Naira! by lawyerchap(m): 2:56pm On May 01, 2007
@Enolase

Been to nairastocks.com and i don't think i like the tone of the website. First, i am sceptical if dr Eteng who has only 2 years experience and no formal training should be qualified to solicit clients. Secondly, he makes a great show of not having contact with clients money yet the money goes to a stockbroking firm of his choice. Why can he not help his clients pick stocks and advise them on when to buy and sell but let them use their own stockbrokers? The subscription fees are moderate and if he can deliver on his promises, it would be a small price to pay for the returns. If these issues can be addressed i can personally get him no less than 50 people to sign up with him. Myself included.
Re: Dangote Sugar Refinery Shares: 18 Naira At IPO, Now 56 Naira! by Kashif(m): 1:38pm On May 02, 2007
@lawyerchap,

Good talk. Infact, the most impressive contribution on this trend. If one can use one's broker and then be getting updates from Dr. Eteng, it would be splendid. I am really concerned with the daily high/low prices because some brokers seem to be always able to buy shares at the highest price and sell at lowest.

Truely, Eteng does not have a formal training but I think informed endulgence and knowledge acquisition might have propelled him into being a formidable consultant. If he would be giving tips and fact regularly at the said subscription, it is OK.

One more thing, I don't quiet understand the profit part. Does it mean that only your initial deposit is reinvested or do you have the liberty to reinvest compoundly (poor grammar?)?

Meanwhile Dangote sugar closed at 43.00 NGN today.

Good work pal. kiss kiss
Re: Dangote Sugar Refinery Shares: 18 Naira At IPO, Now 56 Naira! by Tmoni(m): 12:25am On May 03, 2007
@lawyerchap,

very good post on dr eteng,
if we can subscribe and he gives us weekly updates, it would save all of us the thoughts of the safety of our money,

i think he should get a mailing list and lets work it out from there,
his predictions from the site are quite spot on and we all benefit as he wants to "help" us
Re: Dangote Sugar Refinery Shares: 18 Naira At IPO, Now 56 Naira! by Allcorrect(m): 2:05pm On May 03, 2007
Well, the story about Dangote is alrady old i guess those that have made millions have and those that are making are sure are. Maybe we should also look at the other equities on the floor. I understand Nig Wire and cable is undergoing liquidation and as at now the stock is about N5 up from about 70kobo earlier in this year. I told my broker to get them for me, he said even if i pay N15 i wont get, i ws dazed.he also mentioned National salt which id te hottest now selling less than N1 at the beginning of this year and now about N23. So u can imagine.
He advised me to buy Diamond Bank cos som foreign firm hav bought into it and he says it is even difficult to get, but h will try.
Nigeria is coming of age and th stock market is one way to reap either in the short term, medium term or even in the long term.
Watch out for First Bank, Access and Diamond.
Happy planning and action House
Re: Dangote Sugar Refinery Shares: 18 Naira At IPO, Now 56 Naira! by Yes4u(m): 3:20pm On May 04, 2007
Hi,

I am waiting for the first bank, diamond bank and access bank shares to buy. When will they start selling and how much are they selling per unit?
Re: Dangote Sugar Refinery Shares: 18 Naira At IPO, Now 56 Naira! by Kashif(m): 7:02pm On May 04, 2007
Yes, Diamond is good because of the $130M placed by private investors. It is only that it is scarce to get. Nascon is almost saturated now and cannot do much. Nat. Cable is at 2.24NGN today and has been like that for a very long time.

Can we be arranging updates guys?
Re: Dangote Sugar Refinery Shares: 18 Naira At IPO, Now 56 Naira! by tolulope01(f): 11:42pm On May 04, 2007
j
Re: Dangote Sugar Refinery Shares: 18 Naira At IPO, Now 56 Naira! by marco74(m): 11:51am On May 05, 2007
guys am particularly interested in shares gist!!i've tasted it already but my regret is not investing more.bought decent amount in the dangote ipo and dunlop offer in dec 06.recently bought uba.i'm presently looking for tips on which stocks to go 4 in the short-medium term.hoping to invest like 1-2million asap.will appreciate any useful tips.thanks all
Re: Dangote Sugar Refinery Shares: 18 Naira At IPO, Now 56 Naira! by Freekeezee(m): 12:50pm On May 07, 2007
Guys plz is it posssible to dispose off shares if you are not registered with CSCS? Especially a situation where one wants to do so without share certificates.
Actually I lost my coca cola share crtificates to rodents that destroyed them beyond something else and I wish to dispose them now to setlle some
pressing financial issues.

I would appreciate good responses from the house members and lets get ourselves posted on stock issues plz.

Regards
Re: Dangote Sugar Refinery Shares: 18 Naira At IPO, Now 56 Naira! by Allcorrect(m): 4:46pm On May 07, 2007
Hey men soori bout dat, it is absolutely impossible to sell or transfer shares without some proof of ownership either through certificates or cscs. The most advisable thing to do is to verify your certificates into cscs thereby making it easy to sell when the need arises. I think what you should do is to go the registrars of coca cola nad they will give you an indemnity form and you can get another one but it takes a while. So good luck men.
Re: Dangote Sugar Refinery Shares: 18 Naira At IPO, Now 56 Naira! by HoneyJ1(f): 7:48pm On May 07, 2007
[color=#000099][/color]
HALLO FRIENDS, HEARD FROM A RELIABLE SOURCE THAT DANGOTE IS RETURN BACK MONEY TO INVESTORS THAT DIDNT BUY UP TO 5,000 UNITS. THOUGH, WITH 10% INTEREST PER ANNUAL

PLS , CHECK YOUR BOXES IF YOU ARE AFFECTED
Re: Dangote Sugar Refinery Shares: 18 Naira At IPO, Now 56 Naira! by Bigjay(m): 10:44am On May 11, 2007
I wish i had that kind of liver to borrow to buy shares. I know a lot of people that took loans from various banks to buy Dangote shares, and they are all smiling now. Chai,
Re: Dangote Sugar Refinery Shares: 18 Naira At IPO, Now 56 Naira! by ntuedor(m): 3:29pm On May 11, 2007
Hello Friends,

How can I apply for and have a CSCS number?

Expecting your useful replies,

Cheers.

NT
Re: Dangote Sugar Refinery Shares: 18 Naira At IPO, Now 56 Naira! by prinzgeini(m): 12:46pm On Apr 01, 2008
Pls since i bought dangote sugar refinery shares i've not gotton my certificate or any correspondent later.if u know how i can follow this up help me tnx

(1) (Reply)

I'm Setting Up All Guys For Jobs To Make Good Money Easily. / The Best Stock Broking Firms In Nigeria / How Can I Invest USD In Nigeria And Earn Interest?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.