Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,025 members, 7,953,065 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 10:11 AM

Bishop Oyedepo And Bishop Wale Oke Back In The Days (PIC) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bishop Oyedepo And Bishop Wale Oke Back In The Days (PIC) (22773 Views)

Bishop Oyedepo And Wife Arrive Benin City In Their Private Jet (Photos) / Benson Idahosa And Bishop David Oyedepo Pictured Together / Photo Of Pastor Adeboye And Bishop Oyedepo At A Convention In Ibadan In 1986 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bishop Oyedepo And Bishop Wale Oke Back In The Days (PIC) by Nobody: 5:18pm On Aug 25, 2012
Evans5050:

I PITY U NI AND U STILL DEY WITH LAPI..... DEY FIND MAGA LOL

OWU GO FINISH U LOL musKeeto HAHAHA grin grin grin grin
Anyone that criticises a man of dog is poor..

See that kind of mentality Papa likes..
Re: Bishop Oyedepo And Bishop Wale Oke Back In The Days (PIC) by mamiel: 5:23pm On Aug 25, 2012
Dear nairalanders one way I kw people can continue hurting themselves is to make hate speeches abt others. Be it Ibb, obj, oyedepo bakare, el rufai etc; if we think they have erred then we should, without hard feelings or insults, say wat they shld hav done and chances are dt 1 or 2 persons might learn with society becoming d better for it. But, trust me it's the hater who ends up shortening his life span cos d ppl u speak against dont read wat u write bout dem;it is their loyalist read u and then retaliate by firing back at u with insult. Good Africans, let's try hard to improve on our civilization, cos we can do better. God bless

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo And Bishop Wale Oke Back In The Days (PIC) by tpia5: 5:25pm On Aug 25, 2012
if we think they have erred then we should, without hard feelings or insults, say wat they shld hav done

not sure they have the ability to do that.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo And Bishop Wale Oke Back In The Days (PIC) by abolo: 5:37pm On Aug 25, 2012
Back then when he was broke yo, nw maga don pay
Re: Bishop Oyedepo And Bishop Wale Oke Back In The Days (PIC) by Goshen360(m): 5:39pm On Aug 25, 2012
Was Oyedepo sleeping? Abi na my eyes dey deceive me ni? shocked
Re: Bishop Oyedepo And Bishop Wale Oke Back In The Days (PIC) by Nobody: 6:30pm On Aug 25, 2012
If you say Church Business is bad, what is good ? Juju Business ? Our God is a rich God, and pastors deserve to fly private jets. There is no absolute truth in any religion. A snake must swallow another snake to grow big. Its just a natural law.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo And Bishop Wale Oke Back In The Days (PIC) by bodsibobo(m): 6:31pm On Aug 25, 2012
......now the man is a pudgy balding slap-giving fellow.
grin grin grin grin

you badt!!!

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo And Bishop Wale Oke Back In The Days (PIC) by yommy2sure(m): 6:31pm On Aug 25, 2012
All these cry cry babies each time Oyedepo and the rest r mentioned. If by your wisdom u now know they got rich doing church business why the hell is your stupidity stoping you from starting one. Lets c how far you'll go. Haba una no dey tire ne? The tithe payers aint crying to you so why is ur temperature rising

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo And Bishop Wale Oke Back In The Days (PIC) by Nobody: 6:35pm On Aug 25, 2012
musKeeto:
Yahoo yahoo is good business. Start yours too..

Wasn't talking to you. So try sticking your dick into your ass, see if it fits.

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo And Bishop Wale Oke Back In The Days (PIC) by Nobody: 6:40pm On Aug 25, 2012
val_dee:

Wasn't talking to you. So try sticking your dick into your ass, see if it fits.
I never get into a fight with a pig. We'll both get dirty. You'll be happy..
Re: Bishop Oyedepo And Bishop Wale Oke Back In The Days (PIC) by cutelayo(f): 7:36pm On Aug 25, 2012
Those of you talking rubbish abt men of God, you better watch your mouth, so that you lot will not be like Dathan, Kora and Abiram. Yourself is not to judge any anointed man of God. Watch it ooooo.

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo And Bishop Wale Oke Back In The Days (PIC) by sexyglow(f): 8:43pm On Aug 25, 2012
Which of them of them is Bishop Oyedepo pls?
Re: Bishop Oyedepo And Bishop Wale Oke Back In The Days (PIC) by shilling(f): 8:46pm On Aug 25, 2012
Sooo many "awwwws" at that pic!!
Re: Bishop Oyedepo And Bishop Wale Oke Back In The Days (PIC) by Lovine: 8:50pm On Aug 25, 2012
If Oyedepo is still like this without any changes you people will still talk, now His God has promoted him you are sad. God can elevate His obedient ones for His own glory, so stop crying.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo And Bishop Wale Oke Back In The Days (PIC) by Ninilowo(m): 8:56pm On Aug 25, 2012
obadiah777: papa get too much swag back in the days. too much money done erode the man swag. now the man is a pudgy balding slap-giving fellow.
OBADIAH, JONAH, MICHA,ETC. grin
Re: Bishop Oyedepo And Bishop Wale Oke Back In The Days (PIC) by Ninilowo(m): 8:58pm On Aug 25, 2012
musKeeto:
Yahoo yahoo is good business. Start yours too..
Yahoo yahoo is too common me I wan do gmail gmail. Ameeeeen? grin
Re: Bishop Oyedepo And Bishop Wale Oke Back In The Days (PIC) by tpia5: 9:00pm On Aug 25, 2012
If by your wisdom u now know they got rich doing church business why the hell is your stupidity stoping you from starting one. Lets c how far you'll go

anybody falling prey to the bolded types of fellows, smh.

they themselves are aware say dem no reach.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo And Bishop Wale Oke Back In The Days (PIC) by Nobody: 9:06pm On Aug 25, 2012
tpia@:

anybody falling prey to these types of fellows, smh.

they themselves are aware say dem no reach.
i c wat u did there...
Re: Bishop Oyedepo And Bishop Wale Oke Back In The Days (PIC) by cold(m): 9:19pm On Aug 25, 2012
No matter how crafty,cunning & deceptive Oyedepo is, you gotta give it to him mahn. The dude knows his onion. Tell them what they want to hear & they'll forever be your lapdogs. How the Yorubas dey talk am again sef..chai i don dey lose touch . Ehen, i don remember na grin olohun mase je ki eni ti ogo ogbon lai lai,ki eni ti ogbon le ma ri nkan je. Meaning,may the foolish ones never be wise. Otherwise the wise will die of hunger. Praise the Lawd! Somebody shout halleluyahhhh grin
Re: Bishop Oyedepo And Bishop Wale Oke Back In The Days (PIC) by felifeli: 9:49pm On Aug 25, 2012
obadiah777: he was quite a good looking fella in a blaxploitation afro black power kinda way. oyedepo that is. like he could be ron o neal or shaft or super fly or the hammer or a cast in 3 the hard way.

Daddy you take style show your age sha... 65 at least.. grin grin grin
Re: Bishop Oyedepo And Bishop Wale Oke Back In The Days (PIC) by Balyz: 9:50pm On Aug 25, 2012
Before the billionaire days grin
Re: Bishop Oyedepo And Bishop Wale Oke Back In The Days (PIC) by Lebee4(m): 10:02pm On Aug 25, 2012
musKeeto:
blah blah blah.. if there wasnt so much ignorance in our country, this guy would still be a pauper ...

How do u mean?
Are u telling us that the likes of TD Jakes made it base on the ignorance of America?
Guy, pray for God to show u the way to ur fufilment early in life n be deligent in it.
Ori lo mo ise asela!

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo And Bishop Wale Oke Back In The Days (PIC) by aweebaby(f): 10:30pm On Aug 25, 2012
I just don't know how people reason's sometimes...hw can you guys be comparing papa's olden days pictures with his recent look,he is meant to look far more better than the way he was looking before,moreova my bible says the path of d just is like a shinning light dat shines brighter and brighter unto thy perfect days...if our biological father's olden dayz look is better than his current look I know dat we all would be worried.so bad belle people it is the glory of God that is making him look glorious.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo And Bishop Wale Oke Back In The Days (PIC) by Nobody: 10:40pm On Aug 25, 2012
yommy2sure: All these cry cry babies each time Oyedepo and the rest r mentioned. If by your wisdom u now know they got rich doing church business why the hell is your stupidity stoping you from starting one. Lets c how far you'll go. Haba una no dey tire ne? The tithe payers aint crying to you so why is ur temperature rising

Who is crying? How did U know their temperature is rising U dumb camel. angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Bishop Oyedepo And Bishop Wale Oke Back In The Days (PIC) by Nobody: 10:43pm On Aug 25, 2012
cold: No matter how crafty,cunning & deceptive Oyedepo is, you gotta give it to him mahn. The dude knows his onion. Tell them what they want to hear & they'll forever be your lapdogs. How the Yorubas dey talk am again sef..chai i don dey lose touch . Ehen, i don remember na grin olohun mase je ki eni ti ogo ogbon lai lai,ki eni ti ogbon le ma ri nkan je. Meaning,may the foolish ones never be wise. Otherwise[b] the wise[/b] will die of hunger. Praise the Lawd! Somebody shout halleluyahhhh grin

More like the crafty ones undecided
Re: Bishop Oyedepo And Bishop Wale Oke Back In The Days (PIC) by Nobody: 10:55pm On Aug 25, 2012
musKeeto:
I never get into a fight with a pig. We'll both get dirty. You'll be happy..

Ok rat, beware of rat poison
Re: Bishop Oyedepo And Bishop Wale Oke Back In The Days (PIC) by Nobody: 12:36am On Aug 26, 2012
felifeli:

Daddy you take style show your age sha... 65 at least.. grin grin grin
YOU DO KNOW ALL THOSE MOVIES ARE ON YOUTUBE RIGHT ?
Re: Bishop Oyedepo And Bishop Wale Oke Back In The Days (PIC) by yommy2sure(m): 6:04am On Aug 26, 2012
Babzilla:

Who is crying? How did U know their temperature is rising U dumb camel. angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

Mr/Miss WISE Camel...pele, so it hit u real hard..like seriously, u think Im here to exchange words with you?? Lol...try again later!
Re: Bishop Oyedepo And Bishop Wale Oke Back In The Days (PIC) by yommy2sure(m): 6:16am On Aug 26, 2012
Lebee4:
How do u mean?
Are u telling us that the likes of TD Jakes made it base on the ignorance of America?
Guy, pray for God to show u the way to ur fufilment early in life n be deligent in it.
Ori lo mo ise asela!

Abeg help me ask them o... These guys r beginning to sound like some scrachted c.d. Like its only winners and the rest that r the only churches that were founded by individuals. Others churches dont pay tithe? its only winners and rccg! If the church did not grow from when it started ppl will say God is not with him and now it has grown then hes a business man stealing people's tithe..if you go to his church and things dont change for you and you dont want to continue then LEAVE! he carry rope tie your leg?? .....'I come so that you will have life in ABUNDANCE'...if you want holiness tied to poverty you know where to go!
Re: Bishop Oyedepo And Bishop Wale Oke Back In The Days (PIC) by FreeBird1: 8:39am On Aug 26, 2012
U ar a bloodi fool.if u wan make moni mak ya own,d bible sayz a laboura is worthy of his wages.is'nt he rippin d fruits of his labour!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tai Solarin: His Life, Ideas, And Accomplishments / "How Do You Preach To Someone Who Is Deeply Involved In Occultism And Sorcery?" / Fufeyin: Pastor John Mark Ighosotu Breaks Silence, Says He Is Not On The Run, Pe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.