Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,528 members, 7,819,902 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:01 AM

Bishop Oyedepo And Bishop Wale Oke Back In The Days (PIC) - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bishop Oyedepo And Bishop Wale Oke Back In The Days (PIC) (22602 Views)

Bishop Oyedepo And Wife Arrive Benin City In Their Private Jet (Photos) / Benson Idahosa And Bishop David Oyedepo Pictured Together / Photo Of Pastor Adeboye And Bishop Oyedepo At A Convention In Ibadan In 1986 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bishop Oyedepo And Bishop Wale Oke Back In The Days (PIC) by anaz12: 10:58am On Aug 26, 2012
musKeeto:
tithes transform from pauper to papa.. good business man..
u re mad
Re: Bishop Oyedepo And Bishop Wale Oke Back In The Days (PIC) by samueloo(m): 12:17pm On Aug 26, 2012
God will build His church and no gate of hell(racism,prejudice,politics,terrorism,"boko haramism",tribalism) will prevail against it.for those among u saying what u don't know why not stop critisizing what u don't understand! Instead try to get Born again so u can know what is the lenght,the dept and the fullness of the Gospel of he kingdom!!!
munch_2012_08_26_122651.png

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo And Bishop Wale Oke Back In The Days (PIC) by paulinenajan: 8:41pm On Aug 26, 2012
What will you do if you found out that you are not the father of your children?
Re: Bishop Oyedepo And Bishop Wale Oke Back In The Days (PIC) by Nobody: 4:20am On Aug 28, 2012
Sometimes I wonder why people blow things out of proportion. For those of you screaming out loud, just try going back and see the way you looked in your pictures taken 10 years ago and compare them with the way you look now. It's only just natural to see marked difference. So quit shouting, 'cause even a clerk at the local government secretariat will also 'naturally' have changed too even in the absence of affluence.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo And Bishop Wale Oke Back In The Days (PIC) by KEAA: 9:25am On Aug 28, 2012
[God forgive you]
tithes transform from pauper to papa.. good business man..[/quote]
Re: Bishop Oyedepo And Bishop Wale Oke Back In The Days (PIC) by Oluayo2013: 7:03pm On Sep 02, 2012
How i wish some of u blabing and ranting nonsense talk about men of God only knew better.Do u think church members are fools? go and visit winners sometime and see calibres of men like proffessors,leaders of flourishing organisations and many more, Do you think they are being charmed to just to bring their hard earned ‎​money to church to give to a man like themselves just to enrich himself? Instead of you to go closer and verify what really makes the place so thick that number keeps swelling you rather Preffer to meddle in ignorance drawing up nasty conclusions. mark ˚my words some of you mockers will one day utter derogatory statements against a man of God and it will be your last.the bible "says touch not ˚my anointed and do ˚my prophet no harm" its better you wake up and smell the coffee before you get burnt, God cannot be mocked.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo And Bishop Wale Oke Back In The Days (PIC) by flymeup: 3:10pm On Sep 14, 2012
Whoa papa oyedepo looked so handsome back in those days.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo And Bishop Wale Oke Back In The Days (PIC) by VanOmiyale: 6:52pm On Jun 21, 2015
claremont:
The most profitable industry in Nigeria is Religion Incorporated. Low/Negligible initial capital, free labour, and over 1000% profit.
You this yet you are still jobless? Why not give opening a church a try and come and share your testimony on this platform.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo And Bishop Wale Oke Back In The Days (PIC) by VanOmiyale: 6:58pm On Jun 21, 2015
Oluayo2013:
How i wish some of u blabing and ranting nonsense talk about men of God only knew better.Do u think church members are fools? go and visit winners sometime and see calibres of men like proffessors,leaders of flourishing organisations and many more, Do you think they are being charmed to just to bring their hard earned ‎​money to church to give to a man like themselves just to enrich himself? Instead of you to go closer and verify what really makes the place so thick that number keeps swelling you rather Preffer to meddle in ignorance drawing up nasty conclusions. mark ˚my words some of you mockers will one day utter derogatory statements against a man of God and it will be your last.the bible "says touch not ˚my anointed and do ˚my prophet no harm" its better you wake up and smell the coffee before you get burnt, God cannot be mocked.
You are so right. There are 11 serving senators in Goshen church alone. Are they all dumb? I have come to realize one fact of life, People will be critisize whatever they don't understand.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo And Bishop Wale Oke Back In The Days (PIC) by elysianevents: 2:44am On Nov 14, 2015
well really tithes makes pauper to papa why hasen't it transformed you or pastors in uk..usa..etc...
tithes transform from pauper to papa.. good business man..[/quote]
if jesus comes am sure a lot of us professing to be christians will not be able to comprehend him like judas angry...until we believe GOD can do all things including blessing men than king solomon....u got a looooong way to go[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Bishop Oyedepo And Bishop Wale Oke Back In The Days (PIC) by elysianevents: 2:49am On Nov 14, 2015
VanOmiyale:
You this yet you are still jobless? Why not give opening a church a try and come and share your testimony on this platform.

if its that profitable tell him to start....where papa started..if all d witches will allow you live one day..... sad

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pastors Conduct Deliverance On Members By Flogging Them With Leather Belts / Prophet Drowns At Baptism Pool / What Is Your Opinion Concerning This Type Of Evangelism?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.