Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,191 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:09 AM

Which Network is better, Etisalat Or Glo? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Which Network is better, Etisalat Or Glo? (2687 Views)

Glo, Mtn,airtel, Etisalat.. Which Network Is Best 4 Browsing? / One Network Is Calling For Partners Be The First To Apply / Celtel Network Is Bad: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Network is better, Etisalat Or Glo? by Nobody: 1:00pm On Aug 24, 2012
I personally use a lot of mobile data and i also make quite a number of phone calls daily.
After using Airtel for a while, which ofcourse has one of the best call rates, then i lost my SIM so i decided to start using an Etisalat i owned mainly because of the fast internet speed.
Unfortunately, their call rates is on a high sideso i`m considering glo.
All i need is fast mobile internet and cheaper call rates.
So which is better, Etisalat or Glo?
Re: Which Network is better, Etisalat Or Glo? by Nobody: 5:05pm On Aug 24, 2012
And a friend told me glo uses U.K i.p so he has access to some sites that usually blocks a Nigerian i.p from his b.b so i`m considering using glo as a sub.
Anyone has an idea?
Re: Which Network is better, Etisalat Or Glo? by bright0147(m): 11:43pm On Aug 24, 2012
make cool money online today.join this page today registeration is free.for registering you will be given a $100 bonus.i have made up to $3000 in a week just use this link to join now and start making cool money now. http://www.virtapay/r/bright0147
Re: Which Network is better, Etisalat Or Glo? by to33lu(m): 2:09pm On Aug 25, 2012
etisat is the best,glo has stolen money from my acct several times.
Re: Which Network is better, Etisalat Or Glo? by legalwealth(m): 2:11pm On Aug 25, 2012
chipmunkey: I personally use a lot of mobile data and i also make quite a number of phone calls daily.
After using Airtel for a while, which ofcourse has one of the best call rates, then i lost my SIM so i decided to start using an Etisalat i owned mainly because of the fast internet speed.
Unfortunately, their call rates is on a high sideso i`m considering glo.
All i need is fast mobile internet and cheaper call rates.
So which is better, Etisalat or Glo?

Etisalat is better.

To enjoy 20k per second to any line,load 1000 and send SMARTA to 8183.

Goodluck...
Re: Which Network is better, Etisalat Or Glo? by legalwealth(m): 2:12pm On Aug 25, 2012
legalwealth:

Etisalat is better.

To enjoy 20k per second to any line,load 1000 and send SMARTA to 8183.

Goodluck...

You will also be given 260MB for 1 month.
Re: Which Network is better, Etisalat Or Glo? by Nobody: 5:18pm On Aug 25, 2012
legalwealth:

You will also be given 260MB for 1 month.
Are you really , really sure about that cuz the 260mb data is very tempting.
Re: Which Network is better, Etisalat Or Glo? by Nobody: 7:45pm On Aug 28, 2012
Unfortunately, i`m still stuck with Etisalat and they are really chopping my money. Unfortunately, i don`t believe in cheats...undecided
Re: Which Network is better, Etisalat Or Glo? by Excelboi(m): 8:21pm On Aug 28, 2012
@chipmonkey, I will advise you to go fro Glo if you only want a great browsing experience cos that is what I'm using on my BB. As for the UK ip part, its very true,Glo uses UK ip bt what I'm in search now is to find out is whether it can register a paypal accout without been detected.
Re: Which Network is better, Etisalat Or Glo? by Nobody: 8:51pm On Aug 28, 2012
@Excelboi, you don`t need a foreign i.p to register for PayPal, all you need is a verifiable foregn address. I registered mine with a U.K address.
Re: Which Network is better, Etisalat Or Glo? by Samabu07(m): 3:44pm On Sep 15, 2012
Excelboi: @chipmonkey, I will advise you to go fro Glo if you only want a great browsing experience cos that is what I'm using on my BB. As for the UK ip part, its very true,Glo uses UK ip bt what I'm in search now is to find out is whether it can register a paypal accout without been detected.

You can get an Alertpay account, it permits Nigerians.
Re: Which Network is better, Etisalat Or Glo? by Excelboi(m): 4:04pm On Sep 15, 2012
Samabu07:

You can get an Alertpay account, it permits Nigerians.
Alright thanks. I have it and even verified already but just need a way to make money into it...
Re: Which Network is better, Etisalat Or Glo? by legalwealth(m): 6:08pm On Sep 15, 2012
It depends on your location but with Etisalat 3.5G in your location with full signal,
Etisalat is da bomb...
Re: Which Network is better, Etisalat Or Glo? by Sunpablo: 2:25pm On Dec 18, 2018
i can't understand, Who is Hyping Glo Like This sef? Do you guys know about any Information And Technological Ethics...take caution

it's a complete violation for a sim meant for a nation or a broadband meant for a nation to support I.P of Another Country....That can Only Be done using VPN"Virtual Private Network" which is not official but a third party project made by a software developer to Tweak The I.P address of any kinda nation.

For internet 3g connections;
1.MTN
2.Airtel
3.Etisalat(9mobile)
4.Glo(Very slow 3g connectivity)

For Good Call Rates And Bonuses
1.Glo(Gives alot bonus)you must have to migrate to a plan
2.Airtel
3.Etisalat
4.Mtn

For Data Management and Good Data Bonus
1.Glo(But too slow)But You must Migrate to a plan
2.Airtel
3.Etisalat
4.Mtn

Overall Fastest Networks In Nigeria
1.Ntel
2.Spectranet
3.Smile
4.Other 4g only Services
5.Mtn
6.Airtel
7.Etisalat
8.Glo

N/B; This Might have big changes in the future (Glo Is Aiming To Provide 4g Network at Whole 36 states)

(1) (Reply)

The Secret / See The Shocking New Bathroom Slippers Made By Aba Boys / Please I Need More Info About How A POS Works.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.