Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,116 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:30 PM

Get Paid $5 Per 150 Word Article You Write Instantly Today! - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Get Paid $5 Per 150 Word Article You Write Instantly Today! (8805 Views)

Get $5 Free For Signing Up......you Can Withdraw The $5 Instantly To Your Bank / Do You Have Strong Decoder SRT? You Can Now Watch 150 Channels Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Get Paid $5 Per 150 Word Article You Write Instantly Today! by earnfast(m): 1:56pm On Aug 24, 2012
A lot of Nigeria's want to make money online but they don't know where to start from. That is why i will be revealing over 20 article writing website i make money from writing article online even without paying a dim to start writing, all i do is to signup on the website, start writing article and get paid. VERY SIMPLE

What a simple step of making easy money online. Due to my success in writing article online i will list some 20 website here you can start writing article and get paid immediately after they accept your article which is few minutes after submitting your article.

The list were as follow

1. London Brokers

One of the lower paying content sites. Pays $2.00 per 300-word article, $3.00 per 400-word article, $3.50 per 500-word article and $6.60 to write and rewrite a 500-word article. Payment is completed twice every week on Tuesday and Friday. You can check their website at www dot LondonBrokers dot com

2. Examiner

A recognized content site that provides writers with the opportunity to earn money online writing about general and trendy topics. Pay is up to $5 per accepted article. You can check their website at www dot Examiner dot com

3. MerchantCircle

Write web content about local events and locations for Merchant Circle and get paid $4 for every accepted article. Pay is completed every Friday. You can check their website at www dot MerchantCircle dot com

I will give the rest 17 website, hopefully before month end but if you cannot wait send mail to the email behind this article.
Re: Get Paid $5 Per 150 Word Article You Write Instantly Today! by rightlagos: 2:50pm On Aug 24, 2012
tnx for sharing it free. more blessing
Re: Get Paid $5 Per 150 Word Article You Write Instantly Today! by Gloriouspa(m): 3:25pm On Aug 24, 2012
Thanks for the one shared.
Re: Get Paid $5 Per 150 Word Article You Write Instantly Today! by Gloriouspa(m): 7:57am On Aug 25, 2012
Thye do not accept Nigerians especially Examiner.com. London brokers is different from what u said in your post. Kindly be sure of genuine information before posting. Thanks.
Re: Get Paid $5 Per 150 Word Article You Write Instantly Today! by felucci(m): 11:16am On Jul 11, 2013
You can try out iwriter.com and hubpages.com
Re: Get Paid $5 Per 150 Word Article You Write Instantly Today! by Carbon2f9: 11:32pm On Dec 17, 2018
Pls how can I write post on naira land �
Re: Get Paid $5 Per 150 Word Article You Write Instantly Today! by Oladokehinde(m): 6:12am On Jul 16, 2019
yea,writing article for money is one of the easiest way to make money

https://youtu.be/q3trcghrIzw
Re: Get Paid $5 Per 150 Word Article You Write Instantly Today! by Oladokehinde(m): 5:48pm On Sep 13, 2020
Re: Get Paid $5 Per 150 Word Article You Write Instantly Today! by Oladokehinde(m): 11:23pm On Apr 23, 2021
skill home
ooh boy, watin be this
Re: Get Paid $5 Per 150 Word Article You Write Instantly Today! by Ethateem: 12:33pm On Apr 26, 2021
Good day bro, thanks for ur efforts.pls kindly send me, the others sites.to my mail mimshakinvst@gmail.com.

(1) (Reply)

Detailed Feasibility Studies On Agro-export Business Avaialble / Ideal Standard toilets dealers In Lagos / Concrete Block Making Machine In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.