Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,182 members, 7,818,578 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:10 PM

Life Or Death Threat: How Can I Raise N110,000 In 20 Days - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Life Or Death Threat: How Can I Raise N110,000 In 20 Days (2717 Views)

How He Was Duped Of N50,000 In UBA In Lagos (photo) / How Can I Raise Money For Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Life Or Death Threat: How Can I Raise N110,000 In 20 Days by princewell: 9:54pm On Aug 24, 2012
Please advice me fellow nairalanders; I have a life and death threat case urgently knocking at my door. I borrowed some money for a business and I have failed to redeem back the capital because the business didn't succeed. Now the Borrower is threatening to go the extreme if I don't meet up within 20 days from today. Please, advice if you have any idea please. Your advice could save a life. Thanks nairalander.
Re: Life Or Death Threat: How Can I Raise N110,000 In 20 Days by Acidosis(m): 10:04pm On Aug 24, 2012
What did you do with the money?
Re: Life Or Death Threat: How Can I Raise N110,000 In 20 Days by ayobase(m): 10:05pm On Aug 24, 2012
How much do you have at the moment?
Re: Life Or Death Threat: How Can I Raise N110,000 In 20 Days by princewell: 10:23pm On Aug 24, 2012
I invested into Forex thinking I could compound the money but it got wiped out after 3 weeks. I have about N30,000 at the moment. The unfortunate issue is that the company where I work is not paying us at the moment which is one of the reason I borrowed such amount.I don't mind doing very odd jobs or errand if need be. Please, still advise please.
Re: Life Or Death Threat: How Can I Raise N110,000 In 20 Days by ayobase(m): 11:09pm On Aug 24, 2012
N30K investment to yield N110K (80K interest)within 20days is not feasible enough since you are not into any biz.....
What sort of odd jobs or whatever is gonna fetch u that amount within 20days!
Based on ur condition, what about robbing Peter to pay Paul theory....is there anyway that can work out for u?
Re: Life Or Death Threat: How Can I Raise N110,000 In 20 Days by Nobody: 11:29pm On Aug 24, 2012
princewell: I invested into Forex thinking I could compound the money but it got wiped out after 3 weeks. I have about N30,000 at the moment. The unfortunate issue is that the company where I work is not paying us at the moment which is one of the reason I borrowed such amount.I don't mind doing very odd jobs or errand if need be. Please, still advise please.

I don't want to give you false hope but I am certain U can make 110,000 within a month if you put N15,000 into what I am abt to tell you now.

You have to be strong and focused because if you are not careful at this point you might make more mistakes. You are only owing and did not commit murder.

1.Call a friend or two and Visit the guy to his home or office.

2.Promise to pay Him in installments to complete the money within a month or two.

3.Find and book a very nice and reputable hall within any area of ur choice that the budget does not exceed N200,000. Try and partner with them.

4.Pay me N5,000 and I will design a clean and well structured invitation card for an upcoming party event.

5.Then Print more than 300 copies of the well structured invitation Card for 300 sure people and put a price tag to it. Like N3,000 for couples and N2,000 for singles. You can add a referral commission to it so that anyone who helps you sell tickets will get instant commission. That way, everybody smiles. Target your church or mosque members if your church mosque has a huge population.

6.I will hook you up a with a great caterer that will prepare all the cocktails and chops as well as hook you up to three great upcoming artists and two comedian that wont cost you much money to hire for that day.

Just a suggestion. Hope you buy it and It pays you.
Re: Life Or Death Threat: How Can I Raise N110,000 In 20 Days by Acidosis(m): 12:02am On Aug 25, 2012
tobicool:

I don't want to give you false hope but I am certain U can make 110,000 within a month if you put N15,000 into what I am abt to tell you now.

You have to be strong and focused because if you are not careful at this point you might make more mistakes. You are only owing and did not commit murder.

1.Call a friend or two and Visit the guy to his home or office.

2.Promise to pay Him in installments to complete the money within a month or two.

3.Find and book a very nice and reputable hall within any area of ur choice that the budget does not exceed N200,000. Try and partner with them.

4.Pay me N5,000 and I will design a clean and well structured invitation card for an upcoming party event.

5.Then Print more than 300 copies of the well structured invitation Card for 300 sure people and put a price tag to it. Like N3,000 for couples and N2,000 for singles. You can add a referral commission to it so that anyone who helps you sell tickets will get instant commission. That way, everybody smiles. Target your church or mosque members if your church mosque has a huge population.

6.I will hook you up a with a great caterer that will prepare all the cocktails and chops as well as hook you up to three great upcoming artists and two comedian that wont cost you much money to hire for that day.

Just a suggestion. Hope you buy it and It pays you.

grin grin

All these just to pay 100k dept?
Its not advisable to go into such business especially when your aim is to pay dept. . . His deperation won't fetch him a client.
@OPBetter trade a property. I did that in school, people call me names when I sell my phones and laptops, but I end up buying better ones.

Yes I know you're a business person, its clear when you reminded him of your own share-5k. .lol
Re: Life Or Death Threat: How Can I Raise N110,000 In 20 Days by Dsage1: 12:19am On Aug 25, 2012
@tobicool,no 1 and 2 is ok, the rest are out of it.

@op, since you don't have any means of getting the money for now,the best you can do is to simply drop that 30k and pay the rest later. Belief me, he/she can't kill you because of 110k, the worst he can do is to get you arrested.

But you sef, how can you borrow money to do online business for God sake. Assuming you're in the same shoe with the lender,how would you feel if someone failed to pay you back on agreed time? Learn from your mistake.

1 Like

Re: Life Or Death Threat: How Can I Raise N110,000 In 20 Days by Nobody: 12:45am On Aug 25, 2012
Acidosis:

grin grin

All these just to pay 100k dept?
Its not advisable to go into such business especially when your aim is to pay dept. . . His deperation won't fetch him a client.
@OPBetter trade a property. I did that in school, people call me names when I sell my phones and laptops, but I end up buying better ones.

Yes I know you're a business person, its clear when you reminded him of your own share-5k. .lol

LOL!...What else can I say?.... I was only selling an Idea. I am sure its more difficult and frustrating to RP2PP(ROB PETER TO PAY PAUL) esp if OP does not have very buoyant close friends. Why I no go bill am for my own work? That 5K na just to help am. I will never collect that amount ordinarily.
Re: Life Or Death Threat: How Can I Raise N110,000 In 20 Days by Nobody: 12:49am On Aug 25, 2012
D sage: @tobicool,no 1 and 2 is ok, the rest are out of it.

@op, since you don't have any means of getting the money for now,the best you can do is to simply drop that 30k and pay the rest later. Belief me, he/she can't kill you because of 110k, the worst he can do is to get you arrested.

But you sef, how can you borrow money to do online business for God sake. Assuming you're in the same shoe with the lender,how would you feel if someone failed to pay you back on agreed time? Learn from your mistake.

You are right man!

I only suggested the rest as an option to raise money. But doping that 30k and paying the rest later in installment remains the best idea.
Re: Life Or Death Threat: How Can I Raise N110,000 In 20 Days by Nobody: 1:08am On Aug 25, 2012
I wonder how much Nigerians have lost to theses forex scams, i`m sure it has run into millions of $ lipsrsealed lipsrsealed @Op pele o!
Re: Life Or Death Threat: How Can I Raise N110,000 In 20 Days by princewell: 5:01am On Aug 25, 2012
Guys, thanks a lot for all the advice. You really might not understand how it truly feel like to open up to intelligent minds when you have such problem. Am thinking of calling some selected number of friends, promising to pay them back in the nearest future. But guys, do you really think that forex is a scam?
Re: Life Or Death Threat: How Can I Raise N110,000 In 20 Days by mrgracelive: 5:53am On Aug 25, 2012
sorry
Re: Life Or Death Threat: How Can I Raise N110,000 In 20 Days by ayobase(m): 10:58am On Aug 25, 2012
princewell: Guys, thanks a lot for all the advice. You really might not understand how it truly feel like to open up to intelligent minds when you have such problem. Am thinking of calling some selected number of friends, promising to pay them back in the nearest future. But guys, do you really think that forex is a scam?

Forex is more than u think.
Money is better given to the pros who trade on larger scale!
Re: Life Or Death Threat: How Can I Raise N110,000 In 20 Days by princewell: 11:13am On Aug 25, 2012
ayobase:

Okay Bro. Thanks!
Re: Life Or Death Threat: How Can I Raise N110,000 In 20 Days by ifyalways(f): 11:53am On Aug 25, 2012
How did you lose your money? Where you trading directly or you handed your money to someone else?

My advice is give him the 30K first then come up with a feasible monthly repayment plan from a sure, steady income eg salary.
Re: Life Or Death Threat: How Can I Raise N110,000 In 20 Days by stpat1(m): 2:15pm On Aug 25, 2012
I say it all the time. Forex, Pay-per-click, work from home and all those craps are all sham. You can never make anything from them especially doing it from Nigeria. If you have to go into any online biz, I'll recommend Google Adsense cos I've done them all. Google Adsense is the only online biz that can pay you well if you know how to go about it and that's if you have a lot of time to sit behind your computer and do online researches on how to improve your earnings.

As for the the money. I'd have been able to work it out with you if I know a little about you, what you do, blah blah blah
Re: Life Or Death Threat: How Can I Raise N110,000 In 20 Days by 2sexy(m): 2:16pm On Aug 25, 2012
Brand_new: I wonder how much Nigerians have lost to theses forex scams, i`m sure it has run into millions of $ lipsrsealed lipsrsealed @Op pele o!
I tire o. What many people do not know is that forex takes time to master. I don't know if it's me but I foresaw it and decide I can't deal with it(something that won't make me sleep at night) and I have never invest in it apart N1,000 which I paid for a seminar at my school back in 2007 and that's where it all ended.

I keep tell people that it's either you learn how business work on the internet or forget it. I wished I could have a free talk with Nairaland member on a physical discussion forum where we can talk about everything on internet money.

Kai! I really feel for you bro. If you knew what I know now, you can easily bail yourself out just offering to design website for people... That can only happen if you know how to sell... So sorry bro. I wish I could help you.
Re: Life Or Death Threat: How Can I Raise N110,000 In 20 Days by 2sexy(m): 2:21pm On Aug 25, 2012
ayobase:

Why would anyone want to put their money in something they have no control on?
Re: Life Or Death Threat: How Can I Raise N110,000 In 20 Days by Dsage1: 2:27pm On Aug 25, 2012
princewell:

Okay Bro. Thanks!

Give your money out and enter another (gbese)debt.

You can give/use your hard earned millions to trade,nobody will kill you for that but don't just borrow money to do internet business again. You don't go to internet business with the motive of making huge profit at initial stage,so why needs to borrow money.
Re: Life Or Death Threat: How Can I Raise N110,000 In 20 Days by Dsage1: 2:55pm On Aug 25, 2012
2sexy: Why would anyone want to put their money in something they have no control on?

God bless you. Don't mind that Ayobase guy, who know whether he can't even put his kobo to forex trade, let alone given money to someone else.

Forex trade business is actually real but require a lot of patient,consistency and readiness to loose. In 2007 when the news of forex trade was all over the place, I attended seminars,trade with people,buying different materials etc. My friend and i lost up to 800 dollar including money I used to open domicilary account or whatever before we realized that this thing is more than what people were saying.
Re: Life Or Death Threat: How Can I Raise N110,000 In 20 Days by agent22: 5:11pm On Aug 25, 2012
Brand_new: I wonder how much Nigerians have lost to theses forex scams, i`m sure it has run into millions of $ lipsrsealed lipsrsealed @Op pele o!
my mum invested almost 3million in this forex scam after some one convince her how profitable the biz bla bla. She told me I caution her not to invest. Didn't know she was serious. SinceJan 2011 up till now she didn't see her profit not even d 3million.they have close down there office promising her heaven n earth. Worst part all there phone no is not connecting again. Thank God she has a good doctor HBP would have killed her. FOREX IS SCAM
Re: Life Or Death Threat: How Can I Raise N110,000 In 20 Days by Booty4me: 9:23pm On Aug 25, 2012
Op pele o.. When d 20days elasps. U cu.m back and tell us what happen k
Re: Life Or Death Threat: How Can I Raise N110,000 In 20 Days by princewell: 9:26pm On Aug 25, 2012
stpat1: I say it all the time. Forex, Pay-per-click, work from home and all those craps are all sham. You can never make anything from them especially doing it from Nigeria. If you have to go into any online biz, I'll recommend Google Adsense cos I've done them all. Google Adsense is the only online biz that can pay you well if you know how to go about it and that's if you have a lot of time to sit behind your computer and do online researches on how to improve your earnings.

As for the the money. I'd have been able to work it out with you if I know a little about you, what you do, blah blah blah

Pls bro, is there any means I could reach you via email or phone. I will really appreciate that. Thanks bro
Re: Life Or Death Threat: How Can I Raise N110,000 In 20 Days by 2sexy(m): 9:38pm On Aug 25, 2012
agent22: my mum invested almost 3million in this forex scam after some one convince her how profitable the biz bla bla. She told me I caution her not to invest. Didn't know she was serious. SinceJan 2011 up till now she didn't see her profit not even d 3million.they have close down there office promising her heaven n earth. Worst part all there phone no is not connecting again. Thank God she has a good doctor HBP would have killed her. FOREX IS SCAM
forex is not scam but lack of knowledge and the dominance of ignorance is what has burnt many people. Illitracy is a disease, isn't it?
Re: Life Or Death Threat: How Can I Raise N110,000 In 20 Days by ayobase(m): 2:59am On Aug 26, 2012
2sexy: Why would anyone want to put their money in something they have no control on?

Atleast, a lesson learnt earlier is better.
I remember losing about N200,000 in 2009 to one of these HYIP, oilmomgers and .......

I just thank God I learnt my lesson earlier, who knows what might have happened later....maybe na my family investment I go lose.
Even went for many of FOREX seminars, but told by a reliable source that its better one gives one's money to RECOGNIZED&LICENSED Professionals to trade on one's behalf.
Do the maths, how much one spends on seminars, materials, softwares, even the money spent on internet + one's time.....its never equal to that ''tasere'' infinitesimal profit
from forex!.....FOREX is being controlled by certain people!
Internet biz is good, but consult the CONFIRMED professionals!
Re: Life Or Death Threat: How Can I Raise N110,000 In 20 Days by ayobase(m): 3:21am On Aug 26, 2012
D sage:

God bless you. Don't mind that Ayobase guy, who know whether he can't even put his kobo to forex trade, let alone given money to someone else.

Forex trade business is actually real but require a lot of patient,consistency and readiness to loose. In 2007 when the news of forex trade was all over the place, I attended seminars,trade with people,buying different materials etc. My friend and i lost up to 800 dollar including money I used to open domicilary account or whatever before we realized that this thing is more than what people were saying.

Which one be ''dont mind 'that' ayobase guy''?
Had issues with u before?
Biko, face front my friend!
What are u saying, and what am I saying?
Re: Life Or Death Threat: How Can I Raise N110,000 In 20 Days by JAkpayen(m): 7:15am On Aug 26, 2012
@ princewell, I can only advise you to invest the 30K into a quick turnover biz and one of such is recharge card biz. You may even earn extra amount before the 20 days to reduce your debt burden.
Re: Life Or Death Threat: How Can I Raise N110,000 In 20 Days by princewell: 10:29am On Aug 26, 2012
JAkpayen: @ princewell, I can only advise you to invest the 30K into a quick turnover biz and one of such is recharge card biz. You may even earn extra amount before the 20 days to reduce your debt burden.

True words Bro, but I need you to give me more details on how to get started. Please...
Re: Life Or Death Threat: How Can I Raise N110,000 In 20 Days by nairabacks(f): 12:57pm On Aug 26, 2012
Poster
I advise that you use the 30k as your first installment toward repayment. When you finally get your next salary, set aside 40-50k
and join my affiliates programme. I will double your investment within a month.
Use 80k out of that to pay the balance and enjoy the rest.
Email brainstormng@gmail.com
Re: Life Or Death Threat: How Can I Raise N110,000 In 20 Days by ayobase(m): 1:40pm On Aug 26, 2012
nairabacks: Poster
I advise that you use the 30k as your first installment toward repayment. When you finally get your next salary, set aside 40-50k
and join my affiliates programme. I will double your investment within a month.
Use 80k out of that to pay the balance and enjoy the rest.
Email brainstormng@gmail.com

Is that how ur affiliates programme works, or u just wanna help him out on THIS?
Let us know o....and whats ur programme...ur page pls?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ease Of Doing Business: Cac’s Giant Strides In Business Registration / What kind of a manufacturing company can you start with 4-10 million naira / Is Tricycle Good For Pure Water Factory?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.