Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,466 members, 7,816,090 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:05 AM

7 Month With Yar Adua, Have Nigerian Lifes Change - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 7 Month With Yar Adua, Have Nigerian Lifes Change (1117 Views)

Shehu Musa Yar Adua Joined The Army In 1964 / Have Nigerian Taxi Drivers Suddenly Become Rich Or Telling Fantastic Stories / The Internet, Nigeria Newspaper, Oga Yar Adua And Sss Arrest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

7 Month With Yar Adua, Have Nigerian Lifes Change by nigeriaone: 9:32am On Dec 31, 2007
Not to forget, I just read Yar Adua wanting to bring back Umar former governor of Kaduna state to replace Nuru Ribadu, What the hell, IBB boys again,  There is no different between Umar and IBB,  same same,  No to Umar, 

What have Yar Adua done in the last 7 month. You people in Nigeria, have you seen any change,  in development,   I really want to know,  And I trying to write a end of the year review of Yar Adua govt,

Did Yar Adua built any new road, 
Any New school built by Yar Adua, 

As Yar Adua Improve the electricity Supply in Nigeria,

How is the hospital in Nigeria, have Yar Adua started constructing

Do Nigerian have more jobs under Yar Adua ??
How is the food situation in Nigeria under Yar Adua, ?? good or bad,

Is every house now been supply with water under Yar Adua??
I hear investment to Nigeria have gone down under yar Adua is that true??

What do you think about Yar Adua,  Do you think he as failed in His first 7 month

http://NigeriaONE.com
Re: 7 Month With Yar Adua, Have Nigerian Lifes Change by otokx(m): 9:44am On Dec 31, 2007
Yar Adua is a Nigerian

Yar Adua life don better.

Yar Adua life has changed
Re: 7 Month With Yar Adua, Have Nigerian Lifes Change by ndubest(m): 10:12am On Dec 31, 2007
His achievements are REVERSAL, REVERSAL, REVERSAL cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
we are still waiting for the white paper cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: 7 Month With Yar Adua, Have Nigerian Lifes Change by vigasimple(m): 11:24am On Dec 31, 2007
In my own little opinion this guy Yar A'dull stand for nothing and he will fall for anything.

But do I blame him, off course not, I blame OBJ because he 'selected' the guy a reluctant 'leader servant' first graduate to be president and declare his assets what a glorified fool.

This guy has no originality- in terms of ambition to be President in the first place so he has nothing to lead with. All those 7 point agend and 2020 vision are speeches and politican campaign slogan written for him during the campaign and immediate post election or selection tool to get him consolidated in office.

It is difficult to ride a non willing horse. This guy Yar a'dull has spent 7 months in office and has yet to declare EMERGENCY ON POWER. let me tell you he Yar A'dull does not know the meaning of emergency. His university degree is the type you give to children of rich and connected so their family will not protest and cut off financial support from the university as the patron of those institution.

I expect at most to see him spent the first 3 months to settle in and look at the current state of the nation and the next 3 months (making it 6 months) to hit the groung running especially in the power sector.

I see another Shagari with a not too tall hat. GOD HELP US
Re: 7 Month With Yar Adua, Have Nigerian Lifes Change by nigeriaone: 12:30am On Jan 01, 2008
vigasimple , are you saying that he has not performed,  why do you think he does not know the meaning of emergency?  but is it true that he stop all the new power generation project  in the niger delta?

ndubest" when you said "His achievements are REVERSAL, REVERSAL, REVERSAL" what do you mean i do not get you?  Are you saying he is moving Nigeria backward??
Re: 7 Month With Yar Adua, Have Nigerian Lifes Change by Kobojunkie: 12:37am On Jan 01, 2008
This is a question I have been wanting to get answers for myself. All I have heard or read are so and so new policies and that other policy but no substantial evidence to point to actual work being done to change things in the country as a whole compared to past practices. I do hope that we will get some intelligent responses to give people a picture of what and where Nigeria is 7 months since Yar adua took office.
Re: 7 Month With Yar Adua, Have Nigerian Lifes Change by McKren(m): 1:04am On Jan 01, 2008
President Yaradua said we should "brace up for development" in 2008 (whatever that means) grin grin grin

http://www.thisdayonline.com/nview.php?id=99295

He once promised to declare state of emergency on "Energy", we all know the faith of energy in Nigeria today and by extension what emergency is to him.

By the way I must not forget to congratulate him for implementing his unwritten 8th point agenda which was removing Ribadu at all cost.
Re: 7 Month With Yar Adua, Have Nigerian Lifes Change by nigeriaone: 3:08am On Jan 01, 2008
Is Yar Adua that bad. Look Yar Adua mistake is because of the people around him. They are men of the past with idea of the past, idea that would not work. How many of them can compete with Mrs Iweala. Yar Adua needs Nigerian with idea and creative. The problem is having,  is because his team lack ideas, 

On the Energy policies, Yar Adua need to know that cancel the power project is a set back to Nigeria. We can not continue to live without electricity in NIgeria. Why have money in external reserve while electricity is the way it is. Look I am an electrical engineer, and if all those around YAr Adua are telling him he as no problem. then they are liers. Look Yar Adua have to know the problem in NEPA is generation . We need new generating station. Which former president Obasanjo agree and award those contract. Why for God sake turn around and stop them. Look for that price awarded is Ok. Do a google check for cost of power station anywhere in the world. It is nearly 1 million dollars for 1 MW of energy.  o why the so call review of the price of the Niger delta power price?? why,  I was inform that they claim that why is all in the Niger delta?? and none in the North,,  For God sake, we are in 21st centurry, Where is it which not matter, it is what Engineer feel to site them that should matter, Niger Delta or Not.
Re: 7 Month With Yar Adua, Have Nigerian Lifes Change by McKren(m): 3:19am On Jan 01, 2008
My problem is this type of development we will have to brace up for

Hope its a good one?
Re: 7 Month With Yar Adua, Have Nigerian Lifes Change by Mamajama(m): 3:21am On Jan 01, 2008
Please give the man some time.  good leaders have 6 months to 12 months to make a change or they will be term as INEFFECTIVE.

I reserve my comments till after 12 months.  He is the leader of Nigeria and any failure attributed to this regime he will take full responsibility.

One thing for sure is Hausa people always stick together
Re: 7 Month With Yar Adua, Have Nigerian Lifes Change by nigeriaone: 3:56am On Jan 01, 2008
12 month ko , 12 month ni, You do not need 12 month to show what you are capable of, The yorubas would say, a child who is going to be smart, it is while they are young they would show they would be smart.

Look YAr Adua need to set goal for 2008,  And he should see Nigeria, and not north,  a true leader has vision.
Look Nigeria is not a baby country again, we are going to be 50 years.
YAr Adua govt had the responsiblity to solve the power problem in Nigeria now. We can not hear the excuse again. 2008 should be the year we plant for power. Look 24 x 7 electricity would change Nigeria. I have live in canada just a population of 30 million. look they have never had blank out.  I work in engineering, and I know what the different between this place and nigeria. I can see that Nigeria can have 24 x 7 electricity, if YAr Adua want,  But it looks like President Yar Adua does not want to step up to his responsiblity.

Enough of the lies. The federal govt need to reduce its % from oil to 40 %,  Taken 52% is too much. State should get more than what they get now. State should be responsible for health and education, road, housing. the federal need to get out of health and education and housing, 
The duty of the federal should only be the military,  just like it is done in the USA,   The idea that people in the federal govt are desperate for contract that they refuse to reduce the % taken by the federal govt should stop. I think they senate should determine the allocation of revenue between the state and federal govt.
Re: 7 Month With Yar Adua, Have Nigerian Lifes Change by vigasimple(m): 4:38am On Jan 01, 2008
Yar A'dull either did not know the meaning of emergency or he is dishonest with Nigerians during the campaign.

If you have an emergency, how many months will it take him to declare it.

Worst case scenario, he should study electricity problem not more than 3 months ( 1 month if he is serious) than set his emergency vision within the next 3 months again worst case scenario.

He has spent 7 months we are no further than where we are before he took over. If I cast your mind back to OBJ he also promised to fix electricity and he spent 8years and a lot of billions in dollars and nothing to show for it. he even said that ODILI cannot do it, at least ODILI tried.

Also remember those lying pDP who said that light will be stable immediately after the election, they were even saying that by MAy 2007 that power will be okay knowing fully well that election ( or selection) is in April. I think it is more a case of dishonesty on the part of this Administration.

Nigerians life has not change after 7 months, some changes are physical and some are sentimental as in believe, even the believe is not there as the captain of the ship is not seems to be sure whether or not how to use the radar so all the crew and passanger in the ship look lost and rightfully so as he surrounded himself with dimwit and Pro corruption campaigners like AGF who is attorney for IBORI and 419 group PLC

One more thing, this president went on talking about 2020 vision and I hope you guys we remember my views about that, it is Yar A'dull grandchildrens dreams and not even his own children.

You cannot power as the top 50 eceonomy in the world without uninterrupted suppy of power. Even Airports, TV station get power outage and hospitals at critical times.

I am one of the most optimistic person in the world but once I notice a pattern in a person i rather not fool myself even if the other person is trying to fool me.

And also I am a patient person but if the person who is trying to reassure me look lost and don't have clue I usually run out of patience as quickly as possible so that I am not very disappointed.

The truth is that it appears that our brothers from the north are religiously slow and just look at us in the south as being in a hurry whilst not taken into account that we have the highest number of qualified unemployed among us.

Again with the greatest of respect to our northern brothers how many are in diaspora cleanning toilets etc as a qualified profesional just to feed family.

We definitely can do 100 times better than we are doing currently.

I am not an Engineer by profession but I can assemble competent hands within 1 month to 3 months and set the vision and plans in another 3 months and build the reqiured 50,000MW within 4 years.

We know what we need and the costs and we can eqaully raise the money. I t will costs $50B.
we have that much in foreign reserve, but importantly we have even substantial amount of monies in excess crude oil account. oil is over $96 per barrel and our budget is done on $53 per barrel diffrence of $43, so even if we apply those excess it will mean that the govt can put her own stake down from there and private partnership monies follow.

Until there is a vision and a clear master plan, all those people in political office might as well start comedy and all turn into comedians. They have everything so why should they be in a hurry.

Look folks if NEPA or PHCN were to be allowed to take light also in ASO ROCK and they use candle like some home does, they we find solution within days.

I have said my own may GOD help us all.
Re: 7 Month With Yar Adua, Have Nigerian Lifes Change by nigeriaone: 10:35am On Jan 01, 2008
Look what upset me the most , is reading in one of the nigeria newspaper that the federal govt have stopped all the new power plant. Honest I had to ask myself, what are this people upto. Are they against the progress of NIgeria. They better know that People would start seen Yar Adua as an enermy of Nigeria, if all the progressive project so far, he is cancelling all of them.

We have been a nation who for many years about 20 have not built any power plant,  Now after 20 years while we have had over 60 million people to the population, And the past govt award a contract to build new power plant,  The new govt comes in to tell Nigeria we do not need those power plant for God sake,  I am begining to think, all of Yar Adua advisers are ENERMY of Nigeria. They are against the people of NIgeria.  Even the so call power plant he cancel, NIgeria still need more, 

Can some tell this YAr Adua adviser that Electricity is more important than any other thing after God.  If Nigeria have 24 X 7 electricity we can now talk about development. No Nation start talking of development without Electricity. How would bank operate ATM machines by electricity,

How would doctor operate medical equipment by use of electricity.
How do Engineering perform task by the use of electricity
How can teacher teach science subject in a lab by the use of electricity.
How can the farmer process his crop by the use of electricity,  No you name that think in life that does not need Electricity. Yar Adua need to ask all his adviser to resign if they can not adviser well,   If you can not give him good adviser while remain with him, is it because of contract. I hear none of his adviser and minister can look at his faces and tell him the honest truth. That should be,  they should be able to oppose Yar Adua to his faces, if they beleive that they are right,  But know Nigeria, all his Advisers are calculating is the Contract that they may not get if they do that,  This is what make me sick of Nigeria. I live here abroad and I tell you the price of oil would drop, it is better to use the money now and plan well for tomorrow, if not I can't see any tomorrow for Nigeria.  If YAr Adua have to leave anything for Nigerian children let it be 24 X 7 electricity.

The federal should not own any school, hospital , road or housing, This should be the responsiblity of state, But electricity federal should look into it,
Re: 7 Month With Yar Adua, Have Nigerian Lifes Change by sartorius(m): 11:13am On Jan 01, 2008
Lets hope for the best, this year.
Re: 7 Month With Yar Adua, Have Nigerian Lifes Change by nigeriaone: 12:30pm On Jan 01, 2008
sartoruis, i wrote this on another topic on awo, so i want you to see it, see below,

That what we all expect Yar Adua to be. to become a great leader, but with all this contractor becoming adviser to him, I just wonder. The problem with Yar Adua is he as many wrong adviser. And Yar Adua can not see that God as appointing him for this time. He can not see the hands of God in his life.

Look the word of God says when you look at the cloud , you know it is going to rain. This time last year, go and ask Yar Adua if he dream he was going to be president. NO, he never even dream. Noone in Nigeria knew Yar Adua would be president. Look at his path and ask is this man Yar Adua not blind to see that God want him to setup to his responsibility as president and stop following all this Abacha and IBB boys who have failed Nigeria.

let look at Yar Adua path, he never dream to be president, he only dream to see his brother been president, He became what his brother dream. What should that tell Yar Adua

2 . This time last year Yar Adua never assume he would be in Aso Rock, today who is President.

3 . Yar Adua is the First graduate of a university to become an elected president , carry the burden of many universities graduate who have claim in the past that we need a graduate to rule Nigeria.

4. I say Yar Adua is blind that he can not see the hand of God in his life to push Nigeria to its greatness, Look not even in the history of the world, that the price of oil has sold about $100 not even under obasanjo. you can see that Yar Adua must be blind to see that God is asking him to lift Nigeria beyoud poverty and get away from this same no good IBB and Abacha boys and push Nigeria to greatness.

5. Among all the PDP governor , What makes him better than the rest of them. Nothing. He was not special. Yar Adua is alsolute blind that he can not see that God pick him out of many to save Nigerian from poverty.

Let him continue to follow IBB and Abacha boys and see where it would lead him, we pray that it would not been in his gravel, just like they push his brother to his gravel.

The word of God says it is not of him that will but of God that shows mercy. God have show mercy on Yar Adua, just like david among his brother, what is Yar Adua doing with that mercy of God? my people ask Yar Adua.
Re: 7 Month With Yar Adua, Have Nigerian Lifes Change by nigeriaone: 1:04pm On Jan 01, 2008
As you all go to your churches today, your prayer should be that God should open the eyes of Yar Adua, 

And that God should make him read the story of David and samuel , how samuel went into his father house to appoint a king, and everybody assume that it would be his brother( or inYar Adua case Musa). Remember that God does not look at the outward appears but the heart,   Your pray should be that this blind king we have what God saw in him to make him king , that God should open his eyes to save Nigerian from poverty.
Re: 7 Month With Yar Adua, Have Nigerian Lifes Change by nigeriaone: 2:33pm On Jan 01, 2008
You YAr Adua problem is an issue of beleive, you see when a man have been so much lied to. He start beleiving the lies. look Yar Adua problem is because he beleive Mr Makama lies that the north is more than the south. Which we all know is a lie,
Yar Adua give me the impression of a man who does not know if he won or not. And i can understand when you have a fraud census, you would become confused. I never wanted to talk about the election, but let me give Yar Adua clue, Here is the maths, if we all have seen from satellite picture that Ibadan is 3 times the size of kano city, what should it tell you. To a man with good maths skill, you know who ever won Ibadan and the southwest won the election. Yar Adua need to get the satellite picture of Nigeria and see that all the places in the North Buhari and Atiku are claiming he won, have nobody in them, that should tell YAr Adua who won the election, even we know some rigging there inside the election. At least see the satellite picture of Kano and Ibadan,
Re: 7 Month With Yar Adua, Have Nigerian Lifes Change by Sijien(m): 3:53pm On Jan 02, 2008
dis nigeriaone guy sef. abeg make u dey foollw dey type for grammer. which ones?
Re: 7 Month With Yar Adua, Have Nigerian Lifes Change by Kobojunkie: 3:58pm On Jan 02, 2008
nigeriaone:

You YAr Adua problem is an issue of beleive, you see when a man have been so much lied to. He start beleiving the lies. look Yar Adua problem is because he beleive Mr Makama lies that the north is more than the south. Which we all know is a lie,
Yar Adua give me the impression of a man who does not know if he won or not. And i can understand when you have a fraud census, you would become confused. I never wanted to talk about the election, but let me give Yar Adua clue, Here is the maths, if we all have seen from satellite picture that Ibadan is 3 times the size of kano city, what should it tell you. To a man with good maths skill, you know who ever won Ibadan and the southwest won the election. Yar Adua need to get the satellite picture of Nigeria and see that all the places in the North Buhari and Atiku are claiming he won, have nobody in them, that should tell YAr Adua who won the election, even we know some rigging there inside the election. At least see the satellite picture of Kano and Ibadan,

I am beginning to wonder if this is not about some personal grudge you have against the man rather than an actual request from people when it comes to what they know and what they assume. I think you should stick to answering just the topic yourself. Not jumping to make unsubstantiated claims and running off in the mouth as you have done above.
Re: 7 Month With Yar Adua, Have Nigerian Lifes Change by nigeriaone: 6:49pm On Jan 02, 2008
Makama lied about the census figure that is why buhari and Atiku are claiming they won.
if you look at the true satellite picture of Nigeria PDP would have won in area where the satellite picture show more high density.

Sijien , no mind me, na time,  Man must make money,,  We be follow follow for here. Oyibo if take work kill you,

what i was saying about the Yar Adua election is that Buhari and Atiku lay claim to have won the election based on their believe that they won most part of the north.
We all know that there was noway for Buhari or Atiku party to win over PDP in the south.  Let assume that Buhari and Atiku really won all of the vote in the North ,  that Yar Adua only got 2 votes in the north. His vote and our lovelly Turai, his wife.

Using maths and the fact that we know that No right thinking southerner apart from tom ikimi and some less than 1000 would be contractors and those they promises political appointment
1.  Yes we agree there was rigging, me I do not lie. I know naija now. But How did Buhari got those high number of vote, when we all can see from satellite pictures ,  nobody they lives for those place, buhari lead in.

2. If satellite picture show that ibadan is 3 times the size of Kano, if we assume that Buhari won kano ,  and Yar Adua won Ibadan ,  Yar Adua would be leading Buhari by 3 time his vote.

3 .  Look at this satellite picture that show that when you put all the northern cities apart from Kano , kaduna, and abuja into Ibadan,  You would still have land remain. What does that tell you , who won the election ,  We would assume Buhari won in all of this cities in the north,    All buhari and Atiku needs to do is get a copy of google earth and download it. OK,  Buhari and Atiku, I would look for money and send western union to you to get one of this $100 laptop.

Look rigging dey inside the election but PDP would have won if we had use the true census of Nigeria. but Makama lied about the census figure that is why buhari and Atiku are claiming they won.

see other below,

http://img167.imageshack.us/img167/7417/ibadanmth91ac0it6.jpg

Ota/Ifo in Ogun state,  Mr Makama 2006 census claim that it was 1,051,402, but when you look at Ota and Ifo after the lagos toll gate,  And compare it with kano city(1,744, 448),  You would realise that ota/ ifo is more populated than Kano city.  see satellite picture at the same scale of 1 miles from satellite to earth.

Kano city has 6 local govt Kano municipal, Gwale, Dala , Tarauni, Nassarawa , Fagge, == Total population  by Mr Makama census 2006 is    1,744, 448 people,

Ota and Ifo satellite picture
http://wikimapia.org/#lat=6.727178&lon=3.233929&z=13&l=0&m=s

Kano city  satellite picture
http://wikimapia.org/#lat=11.996003&lon=8.531399&z=13&l=0&m=s

My second one is for Ibadan,  Look at the satellite picture,  Ibadan is at least 2.5 or more times in land scape more than kano city,   But Ibadan which have 11 local govt was said to be 2,550,593, 
Let assume everything been equal and just believe Mr Makama was Just 1 minute,  I really mean 1 minutes,  If you multiple the population of kano by 2.5 timess,  You ahould get a approx population of ibadan, 

So let do the maths,

1,744, 448  x 2.5 =  4.361,120 people that lives in Ibadan,

but Mr Makama claim that the Whole of Oyo state was 5,591,589,

Now remove Ibadan population of 4,361,120 from that of Oyo state of 5,591,589  ,  the other part of Oyo state would be  1, 230,469, 
I had to make the satellite picture of ibadan fit into 3 pages,  because of its size when compare to kano city.

Re: 7 Month With Yar Adua, Have Nigerian Lifes Change by nigeriaone: 6:54pm On Jan 02, 2008
to better understand how this satellite picture calculation works go thru this othr topic, i explain better

Senate: Need For The Creation Of Zaria, Apa And Owena State https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-91413.0.html
Re: 7 Month With Yar Adua, Have Nigerian Lifes Change by nigeriaone: 7:04pm On Jan 02, 2008
Insert Quote
Makama lied about the census figure that is why buhari and Atiku are claiming they won.
if you look at the true satellite picture of Nigeria PDP would have won in area where the satellite picture show more high density.

Sijien , no mind me, na time,  Man must make money,,  We be follow follow for here. Oyibo if take work kill you,

what i was saying about the Yar Adua election is that Buhari and Atiku lay claim to have won the election based on their believe that they won most part of the north.
We all know that there was noway for Buhari or Atiku party to win over PDP in the south.  Let assume that Buhari and Atiku really won all of the vote in the North ,  that Yar Adua only got 2 votes in the north. His vote and our lovelly Turai, his wife.

Using maths and the fact that we know that No right thinking southerner apart from tom ikimi and some less than 1000 would be contractors and those they promises political appointment.

1.  Yes we agree there was rigging, me I do not lie. I know naija now. But How did Buhari got those high number of vote, when we all can see from satellite pictures ,  nobody they lives for those place, buhari lead in.

2. If satellite picture show that ibadan is 3 times the size of Kano, if we assume that Buhari won kano ,  and Yar Adua won Ibadan ,  Yar Adua would be leading Buhari by 3 time his vote.

3 .  Look at this satellite picture that show that when you put all the northern cities apart from Kano , kaduna, and abuja into Ibadan,  You would still have land remain. What does that tell you , who won the election ,   We would assume Buhari won in all of this cities in the north,    All buhari and Atiku needs to do is get a copy of google earth and download it. OK,  Buhari and Atiku, I would look for money and send western union to you to get one of this $100 laptop.

Look rigging dey inside the election but PDP would have won if we had use the true census of Nigeria. but Makama lied about the census figure that is why buhari and Atiku are claiming they won.

see other below,

Insert Quote
to better understand how this satellite picture calculation works go through this othr topic, i explain better

Senate: Need For The Creation Of Zaria, Apa And Owena State   https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-91413.0.html

Ota/Ifo in Ogun state,  Mr Makama 2006 census claim that it was 1,051,402, but when you look at Ota and Ifo after the lagos toll gate,  And compare it with kano city(1,744, 448),  You would realise that ota/ ifo is more populated than Kano city.  see satellite picture at the same scale of 1 miles from satellite to earth.

Kano city has 6 local govt Kano municipal, Gwale, Dala , Tarauni, Nassarawa , Fagge, == Total population  by Mr Makama census 2006 is    1,744, 448 people,

Ota and Ifo satellite picture
http://wikimapia.org/#lat=6.727178&lon=3.233929&z=13&l=0&m=s

My second one is for Ibadan,  Look at the satellite picture,  Ibadan is at least 2.5 or more times in land scape more than kano city,   But Ibadan which have 11 local govt was said to be 2,550,593, 
Let assume everything been equal and just believe Mr Makama was Just 1 minute,  I really mean 1 minutes,  If you multiple the population of kano by 2.5 timess,  You ahould get a approx population of ibadan, 

So let do the maths,

1,744, 448  x 2.5 =  4.361,120 people that lives in Ibadan,

but Mr Makama claim that the Whole of Oyo state was 5,591,589,

Now remove Ibadan population of 4,361,120 from that of Oyo state of 5,591,589  ,  the other part of Oyo state would be  1, 230,469, 
I had to make the satellite picture of ibadan fit into 3 pages,  because of its size when compare to kano city.

Ibadan city,   satellite picture 

http://wikimapia.org/#lat=7.357359&lon=3.894997&z=13&l=0&m=s

http://wikimapia.org/#lat=7.405197&lon=4.019451&z=13&l=0&m=s

http://wikimapia.org/#lat=7.437709&lon=3.898945&z=13&l=0&m=s
Re: 7 Month With Yar Adua, Have Nigerian Lifes Change by nigeriaone: 3:24am On Jan 09, 2008
Here is a program you need to listen to. It is about election rigging by britain in the 50
Re: 7 Month With Yar Adua, Have Nigerian Lifes Change by bigben3: 11:09am On Jan 09, 2008
Don't blame this poor man-Yar'Adua! He never asked to be your leader/ruler,he was installed grudgingly by the all knowing Ota General and his caucus of Canibals in the People Deceiving People (PDP) lipsrsealed.What did our people do after this? We all folded our arms and concluded that it is the act of God For every thing in this country,it is the act of God crywhen are we going to wake up from our slumber for once and do things right.If anyone is expecting anything fantastic from this government then i wish you good luck.My summary,one step forward two steps backward embarassedCheers
Re: 7 Month With Yar Adua, Have Nigerian Lifes Change by Nobody: 11:19am On Jan 09, 2008
With Ribadu's Removal i have lost hope in Nigeria. So i cease to comment to the politics of Nigeria
Re: 7 Month With Yar Adua, Have Nigerian Lifes Change by noetic(m): 3:39pm On Jan 09, 2008
@ nigeria one
that was funny.

@topic

what has he really done in office? very hard to tell.
while I have my reservations about him, his style and the process that brought him in, coupled with our silent consent. I still think we should wait till 12 months to get a better picture of this man and his goverment.

though the signs are not encouraging
let us wait because time will tell.
Re: 7 Month With Yar Adua, Have Nigerian Lifes Change by nigeria1: 12:06am On Jan 10, 2008
aisha2 (f) do not give up hope on Nigeria. That why you need to continue to discuss about Nigeria, that the way to change Nigeria. You expose the bad things. leave the rest to God.
Re: 7 Month With Yar Adua, Have Nigerian Lifes Change by Kobojunkie: 12:35am On Jan 10, 2008
nigeria1:

aisha2 (f) do not give up hope on Nigeria. That why you need to continue to discuss about Nigeria, that the way to change Nigeria. You expose the bad things. leave the rest to God.

What you outlined there is the very reason why we are where we are now. Expecting God to come do our job for us. Expose them by discussing it instead of going out there to take action?? God has given you democracy, what else do you need him to come do?? SPOON FEED YOU FREEDOMjeezzz

(1) (Reply)

My Rant. / Ballot Box Snatching In Warri, Pdp Thugs Beat Up Opposition. / North’s Governors In Push For Amnesty For Post Election Murderers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.