Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,130 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:42 AM

Our Challenges Will Soon Be Over- Jonathan Assures Nigerians - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Our Challenges Will Soon Be Over- Jonathan Assures Nigerians (750 Views)

Electricity Union Assures Nigerians Of Stable Power Supply / I’ll Perform Better In My Second Term If Re-Elected - President Jonathan Assures / Jonathan Assures Of Stable Power Supply Mid 2014 (2) (3) (4)

Our Challenges Will Soon Be Over- Jonathan Assures Nigerians by HammedSodiqq: 7:42am On Aug 25, 2012
President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan on Friday assured Nigerians that the challenges hampering the development of the nation would soon fade into the cultural pot of time.
The president gave the assurance while granting audience to the outgoing British High Commissioner to Nigeria, Mr. Andrew Lloyd, who paid him a farewell visit at the Presidential Villa, Abuja.
According to him, his administration was committed to evolving and implementing policies and measures that would help the country to overcome its present challenges especially security.
While commending Lloyd for enhancing the already excellent bilateral relations between Nigeria and Great Britain significantly during his tenure, Jonathan lauded the outgoing High Commissioner’s efforts to boost trade and economic cooperation between Nigeria and Britain.

“We shall continue to count on your support and I hope your successor will continue your good work here in Nigeria,” he told Lloyd.
Similarly, Jonathan also granted audience to the outgoing Egyptian Ambassador to Nigeria, Mr. Youssef Shawki who is leaving Nigeria after a two-year tenure.
Re: Our Challenges Will Soon Be Over- Jonathan Assures Nigerians by ujchief(m): 8:21am On Aug 25, 2012
Why do i have a feeling that this man is enjoying the boko crises? He uses it to defend his inactions anytime he visits other countries or when he has a visitor. Last time he was asked about the declaration of assets, he asked the guy if his declaration of asset wil stop boko haram! Wtfck?
Re: Our Challenges Will Soon Be Over- Jonathan Assures Nigerians by werepeLeri: 8:27am On Aug 25, 2012
^^^

What do you want him to say? That our challenges will continue to eternity? If you have a feeling he is enjoying it, then, you need to check yourself into a psychiatric hospital.

Re: Our Challenges Will Soon Be Over- Jonathan Assures Nigerians by kunlekunle: 10:51am On Aug 25, 2012
All work and no play makes jack a dull boy,
but all play and jokes and gaffes and laughs makes jack duller.
Re: Our Challenges Will Soon Be Over- Jonathan Assures Nigerians by BlackMamba2: 1:42pm On Aug 25, 2012
werepeLeri: ^^^

What do you want him to say? That our challenges will continue to eternity? If you have a feeling he is enjoying it, then, you need to check yourself into a psychiatric hospital.

Absolutely Seconded by me...haba,dis is just one year or thereabout in office!
Re: Our Challenges Will Soon Be Over- Jonathan Assures Nigerians by Stallion77(f): 2:08pm On Aug 25, 2012
Jeje we dey go...no need for despair. It's gonna be alright.
Re: Our Challenges Will Soon Be Over- Jonathan Assures Nigerians by dedeike: 2:28pm On Aug 25, 2012
Of course Mr president, I believe you. And anyone who thinks otherwise is a WINCH
we must overcome Boko Haram and suicide terrorism. We must overcome our power crisis with the Prof. Barth Nnaji power reforms.
We will overcome oil marketers and subsidy cabal. We will overcome our energy problems with PIB. we will overcome unemployment and food shortages with Adrshina's agricultural revolution.
We will overcome Aviation difficulties with Odua's massive reconstruction works at the airports. We must overcome our transportation challenges with the refurbishment of existing raili lines and the ongoing construction of Abuja -Kaduna, the award of Lagos -KANO to CCNEC. We will overcome, surely we will!

Re: Our Challenges Will Soon Be Over- Jonathan Assures Nigerians by HammedSodiqq: 9:12am On Aug 27, 2012
ujchief: Why do i have a feeling that this man is enjoying the boko crises? He uses it to defend his inactions anytime he visits other countries or when he has a visitor. Last time he was asked about the declaration of assets, he asked the guy if his declaration of asset wil stop boko haram! Wtfck?
Don't peddle falsehood, every well meaning President remains hopeful even in the face of earth shaking challenges. With his efforts so far, I also believe in no time, our challenges will be over.
Re: Our Challenges Will Soon Be Over- Jonathan Assures Nigerians by Zutchy: 12:15pm On Oct 05, 2012
But of course Mr President,we believe in your vision for this nation and we will continue to support your transformation agenda and all those who feel that hey will hinder the plans ou have for this great nation are about to se themselves crumble and scatter.
Re: Our Challenges Will Soon Be Over- Jonathan Assures Nigerians by usmanyaro17: 12:21pm On Oct 05, 2012
Walahi I see hope under this govt,things will surely get better....
Re: Our Challenges Will Soon Be Over- Jonathan Assures Nigerians by BeraBera(f): 1:03pm On Oct 05, 2012
Amen! I just hope so. Once this BH problem is put to an end, every other challenge can easily be taken care of.
All that Jonathan needs now is just the political will and bravery, 'cos Nigeria has the resources to tackle these challenges
Re: Our Challenges Will Soon Be Over- Jonathan Assures Nigerians by BeraBera(f): 1:06pm On Oct 05, 2012
ujchief: Why do i have a feeling that this man is enjoying the boko crises? He uses it to defend his inactions anytime he visits other countries or when he has a visitor. Last time he was asked about the declaration of assets, he asked the guy if his declaration of asset wil stop boko haram! Wtfck?
And what makes u think so? Or does your brain work anti-clockwise? Can't you see that this is the major challenge Nigeria is facing for now? If he decides not to be talking about it, you people will still complain and accuse him of being indifferent and unconcerned.

Jonathan, Obasanjo Part Ways? / Cynthia Was No Slut; She Was Only A Victim Of Circumstance.close Buddy / Fashola Urges Patronage For State’s Transformer Company, Power Conservation