Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,968 members, 7,814,264 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:11 AM

Ppc Cpa Combination - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Ppc Cpa Combination (693 Views)

Top 10 Best PPC (pay Per Click) Publisher Networks For 2014 / I Am Omoluwabi Oluwadahunsi Ask Me Anything On CPA (cost Per Action) / Media Net Is The Best Ppc Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ppc Cpa Combination by pneumaticos(m): 9:09am On Aug 25, 2012
Pls masters in the house am a newbee in affiliate marketing,did adsense for domian sometime a go and lost my account to google.is it possible to combine ppc like chikita or adsense wit c pa (mb) on same site?+if yes pls give some example of site using both..tanks a lot as i would be expecting ur answers
Re: Ppc Cpa Combination by UncleJJ(m): 10:24am On Aug 25, 2012
Yes, you can do that. But, its best to stick with one cos, if u had chikita and adsense and cpa ... Users will have to choose what to click..

Ur conversion will be quite low, especially if your blog is not tightly related to the offer.

By mb, do you mean maxbounty - I couldnt get an account with them , how the AM treating ya?
Re: Ppc Cpa Combination by pneumaticos(m): 10:56am On Aug 25, 2012
I registered with them last year(mb) i was new to it then .dont know if they are stil accepting new users.by the way how does d use of ppc n cpa result to low conversion since am just using a stone to kill 2 birds.tanks 4 the reply
Re: Ppc Cpa Combination by UncleJJ(m): 7:59pm On Aug 26, 2012
Ppc is to expensive, you try using seo. But, I suppose, if you can get an adwords account.. With a free coupon . You could have sime good conversions.

But, try to find offers relevant to the blog. Money dey cpa .... Well well, u just gotta something that works. Experiment !

(1) (Reply)

1,200 Naira Web Hosting / Wanted!: A Good Webdesigner / Step By Step Guide To Managing Ad Choices On Yahoo!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.