Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,891 members, 7,810,423 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:45 AM

I Am Omoluwabi Oluwadahunsi Ask Me Anything On CPA (cost Per Action) - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / I Am Omoluwabi Oluwadahunsi Ask Me Anything On CPA (cost Per Action) (3200 Views)

Omoluwabi Oluwadahunsi Is A Big Time Scammer 2015 / Good Tips To Help You Get Accepted To A CPA Network By Omoluwabi Oluwadahunsi / Omoluwabi Oluwadahunsi is a big time scammer 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Omoluwabi Oluwadahunsi Ask Me Anything On CPA (cost Per Action) by Abefedahunsi(m): 7:12pm On Aug 22, 2014
Getting Started with CPA

What is CPA and why should you go after it?

CPA (cost per action) is an offer that you put in front of a prospect
and when they perform a simple action (put their email in, or zip
code) you get a commission.
Rule of thumb with CPA is the more info that the prospect is
required to put in, the higher the commission (from 90 cents up to
$180).

Its success relies, pretty much like any other affiliate marketing, on
this little formula…..

Traffic MATCHED Good offer = Sales

The beauty with CPA is that most offers don’t even need the
prospect to buy to get a commission BUT if you don’t have the right
traffic going to it, it ain’t going to work.
Plenty of people are making plenty of good cash with CPA and that’s
what I’m going to let you in on.

Finding a Killer Offer

1) Head on over to MaxBounty.com or Peerfly.com
2) Apply- there is an application process. Be honest, if you have a
website include it. If not, tell them that you plan to set one up and
drive traffic using PPC, Facebook, email and banner ads.

*Say a big “no” when they ask “will you use incentive offers”.

3) Don’t wait for them to call you, get onto them straight away.

Do that right now and let's see if you are able to get accepted.

Waiting!!!
they’ll accept you no worries.
Re: I Am Omoluwabi Oluwadahunsi Ask Me Anything On CPA (cost Per Action) by sseunth(m): 7:30pm On Aug 22, 2014
i think getting the traffic is the main problem here

1 Like

Re: I Am Omoluwabi Oluwadahunsi Ask Me Anything On CPA (cost Per Action) by Abefedahunsi(m): 9:37am On Aug 23, 2014
It depend on that offer, what offer have you tried or trying?
Re: I Am Omoluwabi Oluwadahunsi Ask Me Anything On CPA (cost Per Action) by sseunth(m): 12:31pm On Aug 23, 2014
u register as an advertiser shey?
Re: I Am Omoluwabi Oluwadahunsi Ask Me Anything On CPA (cost Per Action) by gozie143(m): 2:50pm On Aug 23, 2014
am in now, what next grin
Re: I Am Omoluwabi Oluwadahunsi Ask Me Anything On CPA (cost Per Action) by sseunth(m): 3:02pm On Aug 23, 2014
help with the registration
Re: I Am Omoluwabi Oluwadahunsi Ask Me Anything On CPA (cost Per Action) by gozie143(m): 8:47pm On Aug 23, 2014
It must not be MaxBounty.com or Peerfly.com

It would take time.

Just go to affpaying.com and register for at least 10. Then try and email them. lie that you make $1000-$3000 per month. Let them not know your coming to use thier site as test.

This should get you going. And dont say your using incentives. Say you plan on Advertising, Using SEO, Your Blog, etc. If you dont have a blog, just say your Advertising

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: I Am Omoluwabi Oluwadahunsi Ask Me Anything On CPA (cost Per Action) by Abefedahunsi(m): 8:02am On Aug 24, 2014
No, don't lie that you are making that much, if you do and you stylishly get approved they will surely be checking your account to see if you are truly generating that much transaction and if you are not it;s possible your account get deleted or ban, secondly, they will ask for the name of your account manager in your previous cpa network also ask for a screenshot of your account dashboard. So please don't lie of making any figure(s), just tell them you have been active on few network and have generated some good transactions, also tell them you heard about their network from a friend and you are happy to give them a shot.
Re: I Am Omoluwabi Oluwadahunsi Ask Me Anything On CPA (cost Per Action) by Abefedahunsi(m): 8:07am On Aug 24, 2014
sseunth: u register as an advertiser shey?

Register as a publisher
Re: I Am Omoluwabi Oluwadahunsi Ask Me Anything On CPA (cost Per Action) by gozie143(m): 10:39am On Aug 24, 2014
Abefedahunsi: No, don't lie that you are making that much, if you do and you stylishly get approved they will surely be checking your account to see if you are truly generating that much transaction and if you are not it;s possible your account get deleted or ban, secondly, they will ask for the name of your account manager in your previous cpa network also ask for a screenshot of your account dashboard. So please don't lie of making any figure(s), just tell them you have been active on few network and have generated some good transactions, also tell them you heard about their network from a friend and you are happy to give them a shot.

Yeah. Maybe, to be frank i have made about $700 with cleanfilea and over $1000 with adnooka. I lied for others but never made anything with them like adworkmedia and Peerfly.

I got banned immediately i told one that it was an incentive i was planning to run. My eyes open. But they will still pay u. It all depends on what you did sha (incase you get banned). unlike adsense

Well i guess your right. Cos a newbie to the internet might lie and not even know what form.of advertising or seo is to be used and hurt his chance.

Lemme leave u to ur tutorial. Will follow it up. smiley
Re: I Am Omoluwabi Oluwadahunsi Ask Me Anything On CPA (cost Per Action) by sseunth(m): 1:53pm On Aug 24, 2014
so wich one sud we use
Re: I Am Omoluwabi Oluwadahunsi Ask Me Anything On CPA (cost Per Action) by doffman: 6:01pm On Aug 24, 2014
Hav applied to both peerfly and maxbouty more dan two times but dey deny me.though I didn't have a web dat time.
Pls can I re apply now submiting my new web ?
Re: I Am Omoluwabi Oluwadahunsi Ask Me Anything On CPA (cost Per Action) by sseunth(m): 3:30pm On Aug 25, 2014
I need help. Please which kind of offer do have highest converstion. Cus it is part of the registration.
Re: I Am Omoluwabi Oluwadahunsi Ask Me Anything On CPA (cost Per Action) by CyracksMrBlogger(m): 4:21pm On Nov 25, 2014
doffman:
Hav applied to both peerfly and maxbouty more dan two times but dey deny me.though I didn't have a web dat time.
Pls can I re apply now submiting my new web ?
this nice tutorial here will help you get approval on Peerfly or Maxbounty http://www.cyracksinternetbiz.com/2014/10/make-peerfly-maxbounty-cpa-accept-application.html
Re: I Am Omoluwabi Oluwadahunsi Ask Me Anything On CPA (cost Per Action) by akintayo1(m): 11:15pm On Nov 25, 2014
Abefedahunsi:
Getting Started with CPA

$180).

this little formula…..

Finding a Killer Offer

Waiting!!!

How do you drive traffic to a downloads offer?
Re: I Am Omoluwabi Oluwadahunsi Ask Me Anything On CPA (cost Per Action) by Nobody: 5:20am On Nov 26, 2014
i would get u all d secret behind cpa, trafic and how u can make at least $4000
also i got other oppurtunity for vibrants. Get 30% as an amazon publisher by maketin my ebooks
naijaburner@gmail.com
07062062979(8:00am-9:00pm evry day)
Re: I Am Omoluwabi Oluwadahunsi Ask Me Anything On CPA (cost Per Action) by Abefedahunsi(m): 8:54am On Dec 15, 2014
I finally think about sharing the CPA CASH TREE
http://cpacashtree.com
Re: I Am Omoluwabi Oluwadahunsi Ask Me Anything On CPA (cost Per Action) by Cribking1(m): 11:13am On Dec 18, 2014
Can you help me set up the account after purchasing the e-book?
Re: I Am Omoluwabi Oluwadahunsi Ask Me Anything On CPA (cost Per Action) by Intellab(m): 9:04am On Dec 19, 2014
Any thread like this end up selling ebooks. I bet the op havn't reach 700-1000 on adnooka and cf. Adka has shutdown. So stop bluffing.
I have work with does two sites. The highest i made with adkaa is over 600 and cleanfiles as well. Just learn to use google to find all you want.
Search "Beginners PPD Tutorial".

1 Like

Re: I Am Omoluwabi Oluwadahunsi Ask Me Anything On CPA (cost Per Action) by HAkorehdeh(m): 3:56pm On Dec 23, 2014
Abefedahunsi:
Getting Started with CPA

$180).

this little formula…..

Finding a Killer Offer

Waiting!!!
Re: I Am Omoluwabi Oluwadahunsi Ask Me Anything On CPA (cost Per Action) by Mcdane15: 8:01pm On Sep 01, 2019
Hello I applied to sporry.com cpa network and my account has been approved I have an offer I have been getting clicks but no conversions and am using Google ads pls help.
Re: I Am Omoluwabi Oluwadahunsi Ask Me Anything On CPA (cost Per Action) by Nobody: 8:30pm On Nov 20, 2019
I'm not even understanding what is going on here, some are criticizing while some are rating.
Well, that is life and among the 12 there must be Judas. And I won't criticize any person or organization if I did not implement what I'm thought.
To be sincere, I'm one of the beneficiaries of Mr. David and his managers, I personally enrolled for The training with 19,200 naira and what is my review?
My review about them is apparently positive, they gave me what they promised and what I got worth what I paid for. In other words, I'm satisfied with the course versus the price.
Those making negative review were not sure of what they were saying or did not pay maximum attention on what they were thought or even doing it so that you won't join then to gain what they are gaining.
My dear, the course is for real and there is money in this business system.
I started this business category on April and I'm making close to $3,500 dollars from sporry alone. The only criticism I'm making about Mr. David team is that their course price is very high which means not every one can get it because you can't be trained with the training fee which is 19,200 ( when I was trained) but I the whole of the Magic happens depending on the manager you choose and whom I choose then was Patricia and she gave me maximum attention. However, if you want to start this business with their course, I recommend Patricia to you but the only way that I can help you and if you would be interested, I have combined and put the whole of their course in one place for you with the help of PDF and videos which you can download for free and watch. I did all this while I was taking the course by taking down notes about everything I'm learning because they log you put from their training portal after 30 days of your training which is weather you learn or not though they try their best to ensure you learn unless you are a fish brain (sorry oh!)
However, everything about their course is at my finger tips and I did it for those who might not be able to afford 19,200 at their start of this business though I don't actually give out the course for free because it took me time to combine and set up, even cost me some capita to make it being standard and the whole of everything is 7,300 both the e-books and videos which includes how to to conquer maxbounty and clickbank which newbies like you can't get approved on without adequate knowledge on how to apply on them.

I think I have helped people here. So, if you are interested you can call or whtsapp me via +2348163968078 .
You can download this one for free
��������

https://drive.google.com/file/d/12c_WIuBvF8HnXwCy8mSMEMaelFOx2l48/view?usp=drivesdk

(1) (Reply)

. / How Successful Business Blogs Decide What To Write / Ushering In Cole8 Nigeria (collate Nigeria) The #1 Nigerian Search Engine!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.