Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,527 members, 7,816,285 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:49 AM

If You Were President Of Nigeria (..honest Reply Please!. ) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If You Were President Of Nigeria (..honest Reply Please!. ) (490 Views)

Bukola Saraki Is The Senate President Of The 8th NASS / I Would‘ve Fired Diezani If I Were President – Atiku / "If I Were President, Islam Will Be Banned And All Churches Burnt Down" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

If You Were President Of Nigeria (..honest Reply Please!. ) by google1(m): 10:57am On Aug 25, 2012
Nigeria is widely grouped among the most corrupt countries in the world. If you were President, what would be your finest strategy to reverse this?
Re: If You Were President Of Nigeria (..honest Reply Please!. ) by BlackMamba2: 1:16pm On Aug 25, 2012
The solution is to empower everybody and start a social welfare program for the unemployed.When people see that they are loved by the govt and receive something tangible as proof...things will take shape.

(1) (Reply)

Will The New N5000 Note Increase The Activites Of Armed Robbers? / Gunmen Kill 5, Burn Church, Police Station In Borno / Checkout Pump Price We Would Have Been Paying For Fuel.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.