Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,465 members, 7,812,426 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:12 PM

Who Farted?lwkmd - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Who Farted?lwkmd (1054 Views)

21 Hilarious Moments Everyone Who’s Farted Will Totally Understand(PICTURES) / When She Asks For A 3rd Round. Lwkmd / Funniest Joke Ever Lwkmd Accent Brouhaha!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Farted?lwkmd by invectives(m): 2:05pm On Aug 25, 2012
A guy goes to pick up his date for the evening. She's not ready yet, so he has to sit in the living room with her parents.

He has a bad case of gas and really needs to relieve some pressure.

Luckily, the family dog jumps up on the couch next to him. He decides that he can let a little fart out and if anyone notices they will think that the dog did it.

He farts, and the woman yells, "Spot, get down from there."

The guy thinks, "Great, they think the dog did it." He releases another fart, and the woman again yells for the dog to get down.

This goes on for a couple more farts. Finally the woman yells, "Dammit Spot, get down before he shits on you."

1 Like

Re: Who Farted?lwkmd by chidi25(m): 3:24pm On Aug 25, 2012
grin
invectives: A guy goes to pick up his date for the evening. She's not ready yet, so he has to sit in the living room with her parents.

Luckily, the family dog jumps up on the couch next to him. He decides that he can let a little fart out and if anyone notices they will think that the dog did it.

The guy thinks, "Great, they think the dog did it." He releases another fart, and the woman again yells for the dog to get down.

This goes on for a couple more farts. Finally the woman yells, "Dammit Spot, get down before he shits on you."
LWKMD shocked
invectives: A guy goes to pick up his date for the evening. She's not ready yet, so he has to sit in the living room with her parents.

LWKMD
Re: Who Farted?lwkmd by Ajibel(m): 4:01pm On Aug 25, 2012
are u telling us about ya true life tory or werrin... how u fit call dis one a joke angry angry
Re: Who Farted?lwkmd by invectives(m): 5:42pm On Aug 26, 2012
Ajibel: are u telling us about ya true life tory or werrin... how u fit call dis one a joke angry angry

If this aint funny to you,then u must be bearing grudges from a personal experience,thus your queer remarks to dis funny joke.
Re: Who Farted?lwkmd by Nobody: 7:05pm On Aug 26, 2012
Lolz...
Re: Who Farted?lwkmd by Ajibel(m): 8:19pm On Aug 26, 2012
invectives:

If this aint funny to you,then u must be bearing grudges from a personal experience,thus your queer remarks to dis funny joke.

okay sir, but how was dis funny to you it made no sense mahn! angry
Re: Who Farted?lwkmd by Onyiclassic(f): 8:25pm On Aug 26, 2012
FUNNY,NICE ONE POSTER
Re: Who Farted?lwkmd by invectives(m): 6:25am On Aug 27, 2012
Onyiclassic: FUNNY,NICE ONE POSTER
Thanks 2 u onyi.ALL MY LADIES,ALL MY LADIES,AJIBEL IS KUKERE ON MY THREAD.bounce troll
Re: Who Farted?lwkmd by princysharma90(f): 8:03am On Aug 27, 2012
Nice and very funny post..
I really enjoyed reading your post.
Thanks for sharing.
Re: Who Farted?lwkmd by invectives(m): 12:35pm On Aug 27, 2012
princysharma90: Nice and very funny post..
I really enjoyed reading your post.
Thanks for sharing.

All,my ladies.All my ladies,kukere,kukere...thks ok.

(1) (Reply)

Sharp Guy / Akpos, Son And Mother. Who Is Foolish! / Ahead Of Valentine!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.