Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,886 members, 7,814,004 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:11 AM

Invest In Tipper And Be Payed #100k Weekly By By Our Company - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Invest In Tipper And Be Payed #100k Weekly By By Our Company (20943 Views)

Brand New Tipper And Truck Head With Spare Parts For Sale,view Pics.08034489191 / M.a.n Diesel Tipper And Daf95 Head Truck For Sale(picture) / M. A.n Diesel Tipper And Daf Truck Head For Sale (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Invest In Tipper And Be Payed #100k Weekly By By Our Company by Nobody: 4:09pm On Aug 25, 2012
Josablinks properties and company is a Nigeria real Estate, Building Contractor and Haulage Company registered with cooperate affair commission in Nigeria.

We supply sharp sand, filling sand, and granite to contracting/ construction companies as well as individual builders.

We manage Tippers/ Payloaders for our investors which we use for supply of sand and remit to their account as agreed in the memorandum of understanding.

In summary:
Daily income of the investor is = #20,000:00
Weekly income =#100,000:00
Monthly income = #400,000:00
Yearly income = #4,800,000:00
As seen above the investor gets his money back within a year of investment and profits follows.

081-30056065..08085998064
THANKS,

Engr.Abe Joseph

Re: Invest In Tipper And Be Payed #100k Weekly By By Our Company by naijathings(m): 5:23pm On Aug 25, 2012
so, how does one invest? details please.
Re: Invest In Tipper And Be Payed #100k Weekly By By Our Company by hazvat(f): 8:21pm On Aug 25, 2012
How do we invest ur office and perssonal break down to dis e mail azeez_otaiwo@yahoo.com
Re: Invest In Tipper And Be Payed #100k Weekly By By Our Company by mjay(m): 8:36pm On Aug 25, 2012
Hope there will be no stories as is usually the case in third party transportation bussiness? Any agreement on regularity/consistency?
Re: Invest In Tipper And Be Payed #100k Weekly By By Our Company by Nobody: 1:47pm On Aug 26, 2012
The business is for the big boys please.

if you will like to invest read the attached proposal . there is no story we need more investors now because December is coming and more construction just started.

if you know a someone financially capable after reading this proposal introduce us to the person and link us ,you will be payed when he invest.

read the prposal.

thanks.

Re: Invest In Tipper And Be Payed #100k Weekly By By Our Company by Nobody: 1:55pm On Aug 26, 2012
the investor will have to buy a tipper which we manage and pay him proceed as agreed in our memorandum of understanding.

read attached profile.

Re: Invest In Tipper And Be Payed #100k Weekly By By Our Company by Nobody: 8:57pm On Aug 27, 2012
so profitable investment.
Re: Invest In Tipper And Be Payed #100k Weekly By By Our Company by Nobody: 1:30pm On Aug 28, 2012
High demand on our Building Sand supply, more investors on tipper needed to satisfy public supply. immediate income and double your investment on tipper.s, pay loader or Borrow pit(selling of sandy sand)

call Engr.Abe 080-85998064-081-30056065
Re: Invest In Tipper And Be Payed #100k Weekly By By Our Company by muchachus(m): 1:13pm On Sep 01, 2012
helo u talked abt a report, pls where can i get d report. I also wants to knw abt d diff specs(model nd tons) and prices of mack tipper trucks. How much is d rate of returns. My email is muchachus162@hotmail.com
Re: Invest In Tipper And Be Payed #100k Weekly By By Our Company by Nobody: 11:18am On Sep 03, 2012
Hi Investors,
thanks for getting to us we have seen your email and we will send to you a detail of of our report ,analysis of sails and ,thanks for asking for our recommendation on the types of tipper and size to buy.That is a wise thing from you we will also send them to you.

For all views please if you are about to make a purchase consult us for good recomendation.

thanks

081-30056065,08085998064 ( Engr. Abe Joseph)

1 Like

Re: Invest In Tipper And Be Payed #100k Weekly By By Our Company by Nobody: 11:28am On Sep 04, 2012
GET #0.5M MONTHLY INVESTING IN #3.5 M TRAILERS WHILE WE MANAGE 4 U.
TRANSPORTING OF GOODS TO THE NORTH, EAST, AND SOUTHERN PART OF NIGERIA IS OUR BUSINESS HAVING UP TO 100PIECES OF TRAILERS IS NOT ENOUGH TO SATISFY CUSTOMER DEMAND.
WE HAVE GOOD MARKETING NETWORK AND PARTNERING WITH PRODUCING FACTORIES TO HAVE REGULAR SUPPLY GIVES US A EDGE AHEAD OTHERS.
WE HAVE THE LATEST MACHINERY TO ELECTRONICALLY MONITOR, TRACK AND CONTROL MOVEMENT OF OUR TRUCKS ANYWHERE AND ANYTIME OF THE DAY.
WE INSURE ALL OUR TRUCKS AND HAVE TRAINED DRIVERS.
OUR BANKERS CREDIT OUR INVESTORS ACCOUNT AS WHEN DUE AGREED IN MEMORANDUM OF UNDERSTANDING.

HAVE A HAPPY INVESTMENT DECISION.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Invest In Tipper And Be Payed #100k Weekly By By Our Company by Darius84: 1:19pm On Sep 04, 2012
Send details of investment to palmos_2005@yahoo.com
Re: Invest In Tipper And Be Payed #100k Weekly By By Our Company by Nobody: 12:52pm On Sep 07, 2012
Thanks viewer ,
we have just sent details of investment to your mail,also open below attachment to view the details

thanks
PROPOSAL INVESTMENT IN TRAILLER BUSINESS
GET #0.5M MONTHLY INVESTING IN #3.5 M TRAILERS WHILE WE MANAGE 4 U.
TRANSPORTING OF GOODS TO THE NORTH, EAST, AND SOUTHERN PART OF NIGERIA IS OUR BUSINESS HAVING UP TO 100PIECES OF TRAILLERS IS NOT ENOUGH TO SATISFY CUSTOMER DEMAND.
WE HAVE GOOD MARKETING NETWORK AND PARTNERING WITH PRODUCING FACTORIES TO HAVE REGULAR SUPPLY GIVES US AN EDGE AHEAD OTHERS.
WE HAVE THE LATEST MACHINERY TO ELETRONICALLY MONITOR, TRACK AND CONTROL MOVEMENT OF OUR TRUCKS ANYWHERE AND ANYTIME OF THE DAY.
WE INSURE ALL OUR TRUCKS AND HAVE TRAINED DRIVERS.
OUR BANKERS CREDIT OUR INVESTORS ACCOUNT AS WHEN DUE AGREED IN MEMORANDUM OF UNDERSTANDING.
INVEST TODAY AND HAVE A PROFITABLE RETURN ON YOU INVESTMENT.
WE ALSO GUIDE YOU WHEN PURCHASING ONE AND RECOMMEND A REPUTABLE INPORTER THAT ACCEPT YOUR PARTPAYMENT WHILE YOU BALANCE FROM THE RETURE OF THE SAME TRAILLER.
IF YOU ARE PRIVILEDGE AND CAPABLE OF INVESTING DON’T HESISTATE,DON’T WAIT TO INVEST USING THIS GREAT OPPORTUNITY OF OUR SERVICES BUT INVEST AND WAIT.
WE WISH YOU A HAPPY INVESTMENT DECISSION.
Engr.Abe Joseph

Re: Invest In Tipper And Be Payed #100k Weekly By By Our Company by Nobody: 5:50pm On Sep 08, 2012
dear clients ,

thanks for your interest in our offers ,we wish you happy invest.
Re: Invest In Tipper And Be Payed #100k Weekly By By Our Company by DeSanchez: 6:52pm On Sep 08, 2012
Engr Abe, I would be grateful if you could send me more info by email. I am particularly interested in the following:-

1. Which of the vehicles you listed in your proposal is most in demand and how much return per week?
2. What is the average cost of purchasing these in Nigeria?
3. Could provide a recommendation on models, engine size etc.
Regards
Sanchez
Re: Invest In Tipper And Be Payed #100k Weekly By By Our Company by Nobody: 8:02pm On Sep 08, 2012
Dear client,

kindly send your email to this nos 080-85998064, 081-30056065.

we will send you detail as to your request
thank you

engr.Abe Joseph
Director.
Re: Invest In Tipper And Be Payed #100k Weekly By By Our Company by DeSanchez: 10:29pm On Sep 09, 2012
Engr Abe,

My Email Address is L4LUFF@gmail.com
Re: Invest In Tipper And Be Payed #100k Weekly By By Our Company by Nobody: 2:56pm On Sep 10, 2012
Thanks Sanchez,

we have sent you details of your request including what your other coleage investors enjoy under our portfolio

happy investment.

Have a brief details of your request for viewer benefit purpose:

1. the vehicle most in need is
(a) 20 tons Mark Tippers ,1982 model, injector engine with axle (COST IN NIGERIA IS $32,052 )with the papers.
(b) pay loader ...CAT 966G 1990 MODEL OR 966F 1990 MODEL ( COST IN NIGERIA IS ) $64,103 ) also with the peppers.

IF YOU COULD MANAGE TO PURCHASE ANY OF THIS , WE WILL MANAGE THEM FOR YOU TO WORK IN OUR INVESTORS BORROW PITS AS WE DO FOR OTHERS,
AND YOU WILL BE GETTING $2,564.1 MONTHLY PAYABLE TO YOUR ACCOUNT BY OUR BANKERS FROM OUR CONSTRUCTION COMPANY FOR DURATION OF OUR AGREEMENT IN MEMORANDUM OF UNDERSTANDING SIGNED BY US BOTH.

KINDLY READ THROUGH ATTACHMENT SENT TO YOUR MAIL AND GET BACK TO US ON josabproperties@yahoo.com for further inquiry.
HAPPY INVESTMENT.
Re: Invest In Tipper And Be Payed #100k Weekly By By Our Company by DeSanchez: 5:22pm On Sep 10, 2012
I never got your email. my email again is L4LUFF@gmail.com
Re: Invest In Tipper And Be Payed #100k Weekly By By Our Company by Nobody: 1:13pm On Sep 12, 2012
DEAR CLIENT,

You put your mail at a CAPITAL LETTERS ,ARE YOU SURE THEY ARE IN CAPITAL LETTERS?

ANY WAY I WILL SEND IT BOTH TO CAPITAS AND SMALL LETERS

THANKS.
Re: Invest In Tipper And Be Payed #100k Weekly By By Our Company by Nobody: 6:57pm On Sep 12, 2012
Pls send me detail info on a 10 tires mack truck R model. Email is shuntkf@yahoo.com i also want to have a clear disclosure on who is responsible for maintainance n how much do i get paid monthly. Thanks
Re: Invest In Tipper And Be Payed #100k Weekly By By Our Company by Nobody: 4:23pm On Sep 13, 2012
Good day sir,

We will send you the details now .

mean while we are going to be responsible for the weekly maintenance and other minor repairs and the investor takes care of major repairs if given to us on weekly deliver................... but.......... if given to us on a higher purchase ( that is for us to pay the client a Total fix sum favorable to him to satisfy his investment and gain) we are going to take full responsibility and relieve the investor all the burdens.and in this package our bankers takes care of the payment.and we do a comprehensive insurance.

we will send you more details in your mail plus our terms and condition.

Thanks for getting to us .it will be our pleasure doing business with you and we promise you to enjoin the d evidence our other clients do enjoin.

have a pleasant weekend.

For :Josabproperties &Company
Engr. Abe Joseph.
+234 813 005 6065, +234 808 599 8064
Re: Invest In Tipper And Be Payed #100k Weekly By By Our Company by Nobody: 12:18pm On Sep 14, 2012
Dear viewers,

we appreciate your interest and for those already in business with us we promise you our continuous satisfying your demands on your investment.

Happy investment.

Kindly read below attachment.

BRIEF DETAILS OF ATTACHMENT:

TERMS AND CONDITION IN PARTNERSHIP ON ASSET MANAGEMENT
ASSETS OF INTEREST:
 DREDGING (Pump & Sell of Sharp Sand) :CAPITAL INVOLVE: $56,666.7 INCOME/YEAR: $1.0 million yearly
 BORROW PIT (Sales of Filling & Plaster Sand). CAPITAL INVOLVE: $40,000.0 INCOME/YEAR: $504,000.0 yearly
 BULLDOZER AS LEASED
 PAY LOADER CAPITAL INVOLVE:$60,000.0 INCOME/YEAR:$80,000.0 yearly
 TRAILER CAPITAL INVOLVE:$33,333.3 INCOME/YEAR: $40,000.0 yearly
 20 TONS TIPPER CAPITAL INVOLVE:$33,333.3 INCOME/YEAR: $32,000.0 yearly
 TRANSPORT VEHICLES (BUS /CABS). ……………. …………………
 OTHERS ASSETS ON AFFILIATION: ……………. ………………..

yours Abe Joseph
Project Manager.
+234 813 005 6065 , +234 808 599 8064 ,josabproperties@yahoo.com

Re: Invest In Tipper And Be Payed #100k Weekly By By Our Company by Nobody: 2:57pm On Sep 15, 2012
happy weekend
Re: Invest In Tipper And Be Payed #100k Weekly By By Our Company by Nobody: 6:21pm On Sep 15, 2012
Group of company Josab,

l can not help but use this medium to appreciate your effort and your customer relations with my partnering with you and you meeting up with our agreement as signed in our memorandum of understanding on line.

When i started with you to confess l just took heart but am happy i never regret dealing with your company.
l wish you continuous success.

keep it up.

GEORGIA
your client (U.K)
Re: Invest In Tipper And Be Payed #100k Weekly By By Our Company by Nobody: 1:47pm On Sep 18, 2012
HAVE A NICE INVESTMENT DECISION
Re: Invest In Tipper And Be Payed #100k Weekly By By Our Company by Nobody: 10:43am On Sep 20, 2012
DEAR VIEW ,

AS OUR INVESTORS INCREASES IN BORROW PIT BUSINESS ,LIKEWISE DEMAND FOR MORE TIPPERS INCREASES IN OUR SITE THEREFOR WE NEED YOU INVEST IN TIPPERS OR PAY LOADERS AND MAKE GOOD RETURN WHILE WE MANAGE FOR YOU.

THANKS AND HAVE A NICE INVESTMENT DECISION.

ENGR.ABE JOSEPH
DIRECTOR
Re: Invest In Tipper And Be Payed #100k Weekly By By Our Company by Nobody: 1:32pm On Sep 25, 2012
JOSAB,

CAN YOU SEND YOUR PROPOSAL TO THIS NAIL solidedg@yahoo.com

james
Re: Invest In Tipper And Be Payed #100k Weekly By By Our Company by Nobody: 6:07pm On Sep 26, 2012
Hi josab,

l have this tipper at tin can ,kindly book appointment with my reprentative in nigeria to meet with you for further dicussion.

ladetit@ymail.com thanks

jud (swiss)
Re: Invest In Tipper And Be Payed #100k Weekly By By Our Company by bigx(m): 8:59pm On Sep 26, 2012
Please I need more info on the dredger investment.
Re: Invest In Tipper And Be Payed #100k Weekly By By Our Company by Nobody: 5:08pm On Sep 28, 2012
Dear Scholar,

We categorize our type of dredging into two :

1. Borrow pit: this is where investors buy a portion of land believe to be hill area ,we assist to collect a certificate to excavate and sell the soil realize to the public for building purpose. there is quite a lot of money in this investment.

2.Water dredging: sharp sand is pump out with a dredger equipment and the sharp sand pumped out is also sold to builders for block making,mortal mixing and other building purpose.( though this is more capital intensive but it is like money ritual )

you can not sell sand and shot , if Government gives the certificate to dredge or operate a borrow pit , that is just it .

l will send you into your mail more details.

have a happy weekend and investment decision.

thank you

engr. Abe Joseph
Director
Re: Invest In Tipper And Be Payed #100k Weekly By By Our Company by Nobody: 1:52pm On Oct 02, 2012
Dear view,

we wish you a happy investment decision, kindly visit us anytime btw 9am-5pm,Monday-friday at suit K 94,Road 5,Ikota shopping Complex,VGC,Lekki epe road,Ajah-Lagos,Nigeria. Also call any of our hot lines for further details: 081-30056065, 080-85998064

PLEASE ALSO OPEN THE ATTACHMENT HERE BELOW.

Happy investment decision
Engr.Abe Joseph

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Some Likes It SIMPLE While Some Loves It SPORTY - Nairalander 2004 Mazda RX-8 / Contact Me When You Need Motor Spare Part And Spare Parts Info / From Cotonou - Buses And Trucks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.