Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,171 members, 7,815,102 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:19 AM

Contact Me When You Need Motor Spare Part And Spare Parts Info - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Contact Me When You Need Motor Spare Part And Spare Parts Info (20978 Views)

Price Slash! Brand New Digital(tokheim) Petrol Dispensers And Spare Parts / Contact Me When U need Motor Spare Parts And Spare Parts Information / TRUCKS HEADS,DUMP TRUCKS AND SPARE PARTS ARE IN STOCK. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Contact Me When You Need Motor Spare Part And Spare Parts Info by udokpuenyi(m): 12:33am On Mar 21, 2010
WELCOME

If yow look forward to buy original tokunbo shock absorbers for your cars. then this post is for you, I sell  tokunbo shocks, hubs, low arms.  Tierods, brake pads and other suspension spare parts in TOYOTA and NISSAN

We  sell and fix shocks for cars like  Toyota avensis, avalon. carina. camry. celica. corolla, .corona, matrix, Rav 4, sienna. highlander; harrier. hilux surf, previa. picnic, land cruiser and Prado, Sequia, 4 Runner, yaris etc

Also Nissan Almera, Armada, altima, primera, maxima,Bluebird, Nissan Pathfinder, Quest, Xteraa, Murano, sunny, Serena. sentra, Xtrail etc

All our shocks and other parts are tokunbo covered with guranteed hence any  item shock we fix for you is returnable  for replacement if it did not work well,

Our sells and service is purely customer centre.

We also source for Honda shocks and suspension, jeep (SUV ) protector  on demand,

Other service we can render is Car Scanning for dashboard " Check engine" light and engine sensor replacement.

A trial will convince you about our services

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Contact Me When You Need Motor Spare Part And Spare Parts Info by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 2:12pm On Mar 21, 2010
Would you happen to know any credible Benz parts reseller

CLK 200 1999 Model

Thanks

1: Belt Adjuster
2: Belt
3: Fuel Hose all Four Set
4: Fuel Gauge
5: Fuel Pump
6: Replacement Brake Drum/Disc
7: Air Mass
8: Headlights (2 New)

Let them contact me @ bisola_4 at yahoo dot com
Re: Contact Me When You Need Motor Spare Part And Spare Parts Info by udokpuenyi(m): 2:26am On Mar 22, 2010
I have taken note of the list and you will be contacted on monday 22/03/2010
Re: Contact Me When You Need Motor Spare Part And Spare Parts Info by please: 10:56am On Mar 22, 2010
hello, would you know the price of shock absorbers for toyotya previa 93 model ? and how can you get them across to me in event that i pay for themi.e buyin g from you. i reside in sokoto.
Re: Contact Me When You Need Motor Spare Part And Spare Parts Info by udokpuenyi(m): 10:20pm On Mar 23, 2010
@ please,

toyota previa has the following makes in shock

super A1 shock N18,000 front, N12,000 rear
LWT shock N25,000 front and N15,000 rear

KYB shock N36,000 front and N25,000 rear

I will waybill the shocks to you whenever you need them
Re: Contact Me When You Need Motor Spare Part And Spare Parts Info by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 12:47pm On Mar 24, 2010
Thanks. got you email
Was wondering if you also know of a very good repair shop in Lagos. or better a very good (and affordable) benz mechanic.

Your prices are high for some parts, but will keep in touch
Re: Contact Me When You Need Motor Spare Part And Spare Parts Info by jfking2005(m): 12:59pm On Mar 24, 2010
@udokpuenyi

How is the cost of the Shock absorber for a toyota camry 2001 model? Back and front.
How much is the cost of the engine block seal ( i guess mine is leaking engine)
How much is the relay for Dim head light?

need reply urgently.

thanks
Re: Contact Me When You Need Motor Spare Part And Spare Parts Info by udokpuenyi(m): 7:39pm On Mar 25, 2010
@jfking

Pls go for KYB shock it is original and direct from japan and for years you may not think of another shock, the common problem among Nigerian car user is the go for cheaper parts and end up spending 2 to 3 time even spoiling more in their car. cars are not assets, they are pure liability and hence we should avoid careless spending. Avoid ur mechanics giving you price quote if possible buying anything for you, the have their "cut" from dealers and the more the care spoils the more money they make.

Spend a little and get original parts for your car, it will save alot for you
I will give you KYB shock for

Front 30k
Back 20k

The retail price is about 35k , 22k, confirm and prove it yourself
Re: Contact Me When You Need Motor Spare Part And Spare Parts Info by udokpuenyi(m): 7:43pm On Mar 25, 2010
@Please

Yes my price is just a little higher because i go for original product, you can call me on 07066353552, I will give u a discount on , just a little discount to encourage you and I will send KYB or briscoe shock for you, other shocks are not a strong as them when it comes to toyota
Re: Contact Me When You Need Motor Spare Part And Spare Parts Info by udokpuenyi(m): 8:05pm On Mar 25, 2010
@ lagerwhenindoubt

Yes my price is just a little higher because i go for original product, you can call me on 07066353552, I will give u a discount on , just a little discount to encourage you and I will send KYB or briscoe shock for you, other shocks are not a strong as them when it comes to toyota

"Thanks. got you email
Was wondering if you also know of a very good repair shop in Lagos. or better a very good (and affordable) benz mechanic.

Your prices are high for some parts, but will keep in touch"

It depends on what you want to do on your car,

engine work or
Underneath and suspension

i have a few good ones anyway
Re: Contact Me When You Need Motor Spare Part And Spare Parts Info by ourdele: 12:29am On Mar 26, 2010
I have a jetta 97 VR6 with V6 engine. lately d car has been developing series of problem and i guess my best bet is 2 change d engine 2 a small 1.

How much will the new engine cost? with factory fitted AC please
Re: Contact Me When You Need Motor Spare Part And Spare Parts Info by BSF: 7:40am On Mar 26, 2010
@udokpuenyi

I use a toyota corolla 2004, I want to change my shocks how much would it cost ?
Re: Contact Me When You Need Motor Spare Part And Spare Parts Info by udokpuenyi(m): 10:06am On Mar 26, 2010
@BSF
An original front shock for toyota corolla and most other toyota cars is N30,000 front and N20,000 for back

The tokunbo is 16k for front and 9k for back, if there is any difference plus or minus is just small, there other shocks that go as low as 18k for front and roughly 8k for back, but my simple advice is go for original whenever engine or suspension parts is concerned, You can use china parts on any part of your car like ac or interior, if they suddenly spoil they will not stop your car on the road on like engine fault or suspension,

I am bent on selling original parts to anybody less than the retail price unless the person needs otherwise
Re: Contact Me When You Need Motor Spare Part And Spare Parts Info by udokpuenyi(m): 10:10am On Mar 26, 2010
@ourdele
Does your car already has FFA( factory fitted AC) installed or do u want to put the ac after you buy the engine, this is important because you must get an engine that has the capacity to drivr ur FFA. still U will get you the price of some Jetta engine
Re: Contact Me When You Need Motor Spare Part And Spare Parts Info by ourdele: 10:55am On Mar 26, 2010
@udokpuenyi

Yes my car has a FFA, can i get prices of various engine and their differences?
How much dose the front suspension cost?
Re: Contact Me When You Need Motor Spare Part And Spare Parts Info by Salvage12: 11:17am On Apr 24, 2010
Hi all,
I am a second hand spare part dealer in ireland for cars, 4x4 Jeeps, & light commercials we have 4 acres covers in cars & we are thinking of filling a container with engines, gear boxes & back axles & exporting to Africia. Would anyone know what makes or types of engines would be in most demand??
Obviously we would have to make in commercially sound. This is our first prompt with a view to exporting spare parts to Africia & would appreciate any contact or information.

1 Like

Re: Contact Me When You Need Motor Spare Part And Spare Parts Info by udokpuenyi(m): 12:05pm On Jun 10, 2010
Salvage

i just came across your post, I wonder why i did not get the email alert when you sent the mail in april.
If you serious on export spareparts to Nigeria especially japanese car part, reach me on saincollin@gmail.com. already i have a client from belgium doing the same.
Your interest will be dully represented
Re: Contact Me When You Need Motor Spare Part And Spare Parts Info by funlover1(m): 2:36pm On Aug 23, 2010
I have a Nissan Altima 1998 Model,the shock absorbers are bad.How much are the shock absorbers (front and back).How mucgh does the tie-rod go for too?
Re: Contact Me When You Need Motor Spare Part And Spare Parts Info by udokpuenyi(m): 2:19pm On Aug 26, 2010
@ Fun lover

I have 1st grade shocks with thick springs for your maxima, the front shock goes for N8k while the back is N6k, they go with guarantee. Maxima tie rod is N2,500 (pure tokunbo)

you can call me on 07066353552 or come to ladipo and ask of me
Re: Contact Me When You Need Motor Spare Part And Spare Parts Info by cawc: 10:40pm On Aug 26, 2010
@ Udo,
Kindly help with the prices of Honda Odyssey 2000 model Ball Joints and Front Shock Absorber. You can do the prices for both Tokunboh and new ones.
kind regards
Re: Contact Me When You Need Motor Spare Part And Spare Parts Info by dovefinger: 12:51pm On Aug 27, 2010
Good day.

Pls how much can I get the following spare parts for 2007 Toyota RAV4?

1. The rear tire cover, new one.
2. a set of 4 plugs
3. Front and back break pads.
4. Oil filter.

Thanx.
Re: Contact Me When You Need Motor Spare Part And Spare Parts Info by real4jesus: 3:40pm On Aug 27, 2010
hi please how much is stabilizer rod of Nissan Pathfinder 2004

my hubby bought one and it broke 5 mins after it was fixed only to findout that it was welded before

kindly give price and how we can reach u to get a proper one. thank you
Re: Contact Me When You Need Motor Spare Part And Spare Parts Info by sonety2k(m): 6:00pm On Aug 27, 2010
Pls how much is Toyota seina , Door right door (both).
Re: Contact Me When You Need Motor Spare Part And Spare Parts Info by femmy2010(m): 6:24pm On Aug 27, 2010
Very good job bro.
Re: Contact Me When You Need Motor Spare Part And Spare Parts Info by kamikazee0(m): 8:06pm On Aug 27, 2010
Hello,
How much would it cost to get me the radiator fan of my 2000 Volvo S80?
quite urgent,
Thanks.
P.S:
send response to:pshonubi@gmail.com
Cheers
Re: Contact Me When You Need Motor Spare Part And Spare Parts Info by Nettuno: 10:05pm On Aug 27, 2010
@udoakpoenyi,
The KYB shocks you talk of are they new ones or tokunbo? How are original are thye because i have seen a lot of KYB shocks that fail after 1 month or so, What is your quarantee for A NEW AND ORIGINAL KYB SHCK for Toyota Avalon?
Re: Contact Me When You Need Motor Spare Part And Spare Parts Info by hugooh42(m): 6:58am On Aug 28, 2010
Please Udokpuenyi,i am considering buying a nissan murano 2004 or 2005 model,please i want to find out if their parts are readily available AND affordable in Nigeria. Thanks
Re: Contact Me When You Need Motor Spare Part And Spare Parts Info by udokpuenyi(m): 11:48am On Sep 27, 2010
Please I must apologize to anyone i did not respond his or her post, first i did not get the alert on my mail, second i will like anyone who needs any information from me to send me a mail " saincollin at gmail dot com, i access my mail from my mobile hour by hour . or call or text me on 07066353552.

Please strictly for people that want to buy spare parts from Ladipo market, not price speculator

Thanks

Udokpuenyi
Re: Contact Me When You Need Motor Spare Part And Spare Parts Info by Nobody: 5:29am On Dec 10, 2010
pls i'll like to know where i can get briscoe shocks for a 98 toyota avensis and for how much? Thanx
Re: Contact Me When You Need Motor Spare Part And Spare Parts Info by udokpuenyi(m): 8:58pm On Dec 10, 2010
There is a brisco office @ fatai way Mushin off Agege motor Road or You can go to ASPAMDA and locate any of their dealers. Though i will check out few of them in the market. As per the price, it better you get it directly from brisco or it dealer
Re: Contact Me When You Need Motor Spare Part And Spare Parts Info by Africar: 9:23pm On Dec 10, 2010
hi, i have a toyota corolla with manual lock and windows. i need to convert it to automatic, can you do that or do you know someone who can do it?
Re: Contact Me When You Need Motor Spare Part And Spare Parts Info by udokpuenyi(m): 11:10pm On Dec 10, 2010
I know who can do it for you but remember you have to buy automatic glass winder

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

IF You Ned Used Cars Or Toks Any Model Call Me / From Cotonou - Buses And Trucks / MINT And CLEANEST 2008 Toyota Rav4 Pre-ordered By Kaykay27 Of NL From Fhemmmy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.