Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,713 members, 7,831,240 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:59 PM

Patrick Schwarzenegger Moves Into Sister's Old USC Dorm - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Patrick Schwarzenegger Moves Into Sister's Old USC Dorm (1490 Views)

Olajumoke Orisaguna Moves Into Her Sujimoto Mansion, Shares Interior Pics / Maheeda Moves Into Her New House In Holland (photos) / Toke Makinwa Moves Into New Home, Shows Off Her Door (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Patrick Schwarzenegger Moves Into Sister's Old USC Dorm by wawaboy1(m): 8:11am On Aug 26, 2012
The University of Southern California just added another famous face to its student body.

As of Tuesday, Arnold Schwarzenegger and Maria Shriver's son Patrick Schwarzenegger, 18, appeared to be all moved in to his dorm at the popular L.A.-based college.

"It's very different moving boys into college compared to two girls," Shriver, 56, Tweeted, along with a photo, from her son's new living space, which happens to be the same room her daughter Katherine Schwarzenegger lived in when she attended the school. "So much less stuff. No matching this and that."

A day later, Shriver's words seemed a little bit tougher to type.

"Sent my third kid off to college today," she wrote. "Heart-wrenching for me, so exciting for him. I understand how blessed he is."

Katherine also lent a hand in helping her little bro get settled.

"So exhausted from moving @PSchwarzenegger into my old dorm at USC!!" she Tweeted on Tuesday. "So freaky and I'm for sure going to be waterworks all day tomorrow!"

As for the student-to-be, it appears he's still adjusting to his latest living quarters.

"It's a little stressful but I'm so excited to be moved in," he Tweeted on Wednesday in response to an inquiring pal.

A day later, he wrote, "10000000000 degrees in my dorm!!! Can't sleep at all."

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20624091,00.html?xid=rss-topheadlines

Na wow for this Gov pikin. If na me, I go rent at least 4 bedroom flat or even ask my dad to buy a duplex for me.[/b][b]

(1) (Reply)

Finally, Here's The Meaning Of Tonto Dikeh's #poko! / “i’m Not Married” – Nigerian Music Star Tiwa Savage Disclaims Wedding Rumours / Children Shower Chika Ike With Love In Owerri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.