Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,787 members, 7,956,008 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 09:08 PM

“i’m Not Married” – Nigerian Music Star Tiwa Savage Disclaims Wedding Rumours - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “i’m Not Married” – Nigerian Music Star Tiwa Savage Disclaims Wedding Rumours (1505 Views)

Mavin Artist Di'ja Clears Wedding Rumours / Nkiru Sylvanus Says She Is Not Married / ‘i’m Alive And Well By His Grace’ – Muna Obiekwe Responds To Death Rumours... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

“i’m Not Married” – Nigerian Music Star Tiwa Savage Disclaims Wedding Rumours by gistyinka(m): 8:34pm On Jan 19, 2013
This rumours as be going viral online now that Marvin Records First Lady Tiwa Savage as had traditional marriage ceremony with his manager Tee Billz,you can see through this picture where Tiwa Savage and his manager Tee Billz, in traditional kaftan white lace iro and buba made the rounds news online. But to be precisely about the situation of the news this picture was take during last year Eloy Awards in November 2012. Late nite on Thursday Tiwa Savage as turn light to the story that are going viral online now,Tiwa decided to clear the air via her twitter page by categorically stating “I am not married“. See Tweets below.

http://www.gistyinka.com/2013/01/im-not-married-nigerian-music-star-tiwa.html

Re: “i’m Not Married” – Nigerian Music Star Tiwa Savage Disclaims Wedding Rumours by Nobody: 10:21am On Jan 20, 2013
[size=13pt]It's always easy to tell who was raised abroad and who wasn't. You can get married at any age in Yankee and no one go send. A fearless Tiwa in Nigeria is announcing she's single and she dey approach mid-30s. Carry go with your confidence nne cool[/size]

(1) (Reply)

CONFIRMED: Goldie Died From Deep Vein Thrombosis Resulting In Pulmonary Embolism / 2face Idibia You Mess Up / I Have A Man In My Life, Lesbians Should Stop Texting And Pinging Me- Iyabo Ojo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.