Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,124 members, 7,818,373 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:50 PM

Trouble Over Ojukwu's Estate - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Trouble Over Ojukwu's Estate (14462 Views)

Probe Of Judges: Judges In Trouble Over Bank Accounts / Jonathan, Madueke, CSO Obuah In Trouble Over $6.9million ‘mobile Stage’ Scandal / Mu’azu In Fresh Trouble Over Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trouble Over Ojukwu's Estate by harryem(m): 12:52pm On Aug 26, 2012
even thou i'm nt ibo, i'm nt cool wit d idea always tryin 2 tribalize issues....

1 Like

Re: Trouble Over Ojukwu's Estate by onyebaba(m): 12:55pm On Aug 26, 2012
waja: Ojukwu inherited more than what he left behind, so it's not a crime to inherits your father's properties. Rather, it's a crime to be a polygamist without a will.

Wat was d worth of Sir Louis Ojukwu's estate den n now? Dnt say wat u cant defend.
Re: Trouble Over Ojukwu's Estate by Abali1(m): 12:58pm On Aug 26, 2012
Why on earth will some eediots come on here and try to tribalise every issue. Ojukwu is Igbo, Yes.
Is Abiola Igbo? Is Williams Igbo? What is wrong with some animals who call themselves Human.

Me thinks Seun and his MOD's derive some kind of joy anytime they see a thread that will be tribalised on NL. 'Cos I don't see why threads that promotes bigotry always makes the front page within minutes of it being posted. Moreover, why don't they go on banning spree when the see bigoted posts.

1 Like

Re: Trouble Over Ojukwu's Estate by chucky234(m): 12:58pm On Aug 26, 2012
centje: Too bad. Hope they resolve the issue amicably. Didnt ojukwu right a will?
him no right will,but him write will.
Re: Trouble Over Ojukwu's Estate by Everest9(m): 1:08pm On Aug 26, 2012
always like that
Re: Trouble Over Ojukwu's Estate by ayobase(m): 1:11pm On Aug 26, 2012
yeye4live: Dis s wat hapen wen pple hope on dier parents mone,lazy pple why can't dey start n run dier own company dem self n leave d dead man 2rest in peace

Nope...it happens when some stupid people with roving eyes wouldnt be satisfied with ONE&SINGULAR wife!
It even took time before the war started!

1 Like

Re: Trouble Over Ojukwu's Estate by chucky234(m): 1:14pm On Aug 26, 2012
onyebaba:
Wat was d worth of Sir Louis Ojukwu's estate den n now? Dnt say wat u cant defend.
I am sure you were born in the late 80s or early 90s that's why you know nothing about Sir Louis Ojukwu,what Sir Louis left behind for Odumegwu when he passed away in 1966 is worth trillions in 2012 and that's far more than what Odumegwu left behind for his children.
Sir Louis Ojukwu was the
first and founding President of The
Nigerian Stock Exchange as well as
President of The African Continental
Bank. He was also on the board of
directors of some of Nigeria's most
powerful and most prestigious
companies such as Shell Oil Nigeria
Limited. He won a parliamentary seat
during the nation's first republic.
He invested heavily in many industries and was one of the only few billionaires in West Africa before his death in 1966,always say what you know and ask question to know what you don't.

5 Likes

Re: Trouble Over Ojukwu's Estate by ZeusI: 1:17pm On Aug 26, 2012
Why is it so hard for most yorubas to desist from Tribalism? Can't we for once discuss Nigerian problem? You call Igbos greedy nation, yet, you study and work to make money. Nonsense! angry
Re: Trouble Over Ojukwu's Estate by gfus: 1:43pm On Aug 26, 2012
Well, you know what they say, money doesn't change you, it only changes the people around you
Re: Trouble Over Ojukwu's Estate by ZeusI: 1:47pm On Aug 26, 2012
The fact is that Igbos will continue to prevail, no matter what anyone does, dude you may have the singular option of hanging yourself, and your little possession, if you happen to possess one, will be taken by the greedy Igbos and on and on we shall lord over all you and your wreched tribe owns, till we finally enslave all who ever despised us. Poor man of the poor tribe.

3 Likes

Re: Trouble Over Ojukwu's Estate by Nobody: 2:01pm On Aug 26, 2012
chucky234: him no right will,but him write will.
lol. Didn't even notice that. Thanks!
Re: Trouble Over Ojukwu's Estate by Nobody: 2:07pm On Aug 26, 2012
Na wa o
Re: Trouble Over Ojukwu's Estate by blocker: 3:04pm On Aug 26, 2012
grin grin grin grin Ndi Ofe mmanu unu wu ndi apari.
Re: Trouble Over Ojukwu's Estate by spiaggia: 3:10pm On Aug 26, 2012
My only worry is that Ikemba monopolized all the assets his father left behind to the exclusion of his brothers behaving as if he was the only son of thier father. I am also aware that their was a court case ongoing between him and the rest of the brothers before he died. I think that with his death now, his step brothers and thier sons are now trying to force issues before Bianca and her children take over what by right should belong to the entire offspring of Sir Louis.
Re: Trouble Over Ojukwu's Estate by dayokanu(m): 3:22pm On Aug 26, 2012
So who would inherit Biancar?

3 Likes

Re: Trouble Over Ojukwu's Estate by Solozzo(m): 3:32pm On Aug 26, 2012
So sad that Ojukwu inspire of his education left no will behind, so common with Nigerian wealthy. This is what we seeing now. Bianca was rescued by the ambassadorial post she got.

Nigerians please learn to write wills!!
Re: Trouble Over Ojukwu's Estate by eaglechild: 3:39pm On Aug 26, 2012
dayokanu: So who would inherit Biancar?
It's Bianca.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

PDP Clears National Assembly Seats In Rivers / APC Insists On Use Of Ebonyi Stadium For Its Rally Despite Government’s Objectio / Obi Declares 3-Days Of Mourning In Anambra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.