Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,344 members, 7,819,218 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:54 PM

How To Change Department After Admision In University - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How To Change Department After Admision In University (3623 Views)

Disaster In University Of Uyo As Fire Guts Girls Hostel [see Photo] / Davido Is The Only Graduating Student In His Department / How To Change Department After Admision. Pls Help!!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Change Department After Admision In University by macbond: 11:22am On Aug 26, 2012
Pls someone should help inform
me d procedure of changing deprtmnt.or course in UNIVERSITY

pls help me cos am Uniuyo aspirant and d course am supplimenting to,i dnt lyk it
Re: How To Change Department After Admision In University by Nobody: 1:00am On Aug 27, 2012
Changing departments is very hard if nt Impossible, especially if its from a Lower to higher departments.
1. U need a very high CGPA
2. After getting ur high CGPA, ur department may nt release u as they would nt let go of one of their best students bt d Easiest way i know is through "Withdrawal P"
Re: How To Change Department After Admision In University by macbond: 10:25am On Aug 28, 2012
wat is 'withdrawal p'
after getting the CGPA high will there be a form to apply?
Re: How To Change Department After Admision In University by Nobody: 1:05pm On Aug 28, 2012
Of course there will be a form bt most of them are left unattended to after submission except if its from a Higher to Lower dept..

What is Withdrawal P? It simply means "Withdraw from the Programme". This happens when u fail to meet the required grade/CGPA, inability to be in Goodstanding or fail to pass the core courses of ur present department. Your department thereafter releases you,leaving u to find a new dept that will accept u.
The main disadvantage of this is that no matter ur present level, u will only be allowed to start afresh from 200L and only ur 100L CGPA will count and all the subsequent ones cancelled.

(1) (Reply)

Does Unical Offer Pharmacy / A Nigerian Gets Admitted For Msc With HND Without WES / A Babcock University Chick Video Of Her Doing Dirty Dance LEAKED!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.