Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,081 members, 7,828,803 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:26 PM

You Know It Is A Yoruba Man If..... - Jokes Etc (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / You Know It Is A Yoruba Man If..... (5772 Views)

When You Ask A "Local" Man If He Has A Bluetooth (pics) / An Igbo Man, A Yoruba Man And A Hausa Man! / Housa Man Visited A Yoruba Prostitute In Kano (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Know It Is A Yoruba Man If..... by EfemenaXY: 12:19am On Aug 27, 2012
ID is half Igbo, half Yoruba

but overall, she be Hausa / Fulani babe grin grin
Re: You Know It Is A Yoruba Man If..... by Emmy9ite(m): 7:55am On Aug 27, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Boring!
ID abeg na, make we just have fun,we are not dissing. We are just picking out the funny aspects of the great yoruba people.
Re: You Know It Is A Yoruba Man If..... by Emmy9ite(m): 7:57am On Aug 27, 2012
Efemena_xy: ID is half Igbo, half Yoruba

haha....na wa for you o!
Re: You Know It Is A Yoruba Man If..... by Emmy9ite(m): 7:58am On Aug 27, 2012
MuhMubRaj: If he knocks a kid on d head sayin "oo le kiyon",when he pulls of his clothes for a fight and ends up not fighting
grin grin
Re: You Know It Is A Yoruba Man If..... by Idowuogbo(f): 9:23am On Aug 27, 2012
Efemena_xy: ID is half Igbo, half Yoruba

If I catch u hen! U go change ur signature to nagode. angry

Emmy9ite: ID abeg na, make we just have fun,we are not dissing. We are just picking out the funny aspects of the great yoruba people.
Hehehehe!
U boring too... tongue
Re: You Know It Is A Yoruba Man If..... by Emmy9ite(m): 9:39am On Aug 27, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Hehehehe!
U boring too... tongue
hehe.
Re: You Know It Is A Yoruba Man If..... by Emmy9ite(m): 9:45am On Aug 27, 2012
Lemme add this.

-You know it is a yoruba man if after drinking beer he pours water into it to make sure nothing is remaining

-You know it is a yoruba man if his mouth is always open when he pronounces anything,especially names. Test: Bimbo, Ronke, idowuogbo grin grin (ID abeg no vex)
Re: You Know It Is A Yoruba Man If..... by Idowuogbo(f): 9:46am On Aug 27, 2012
angry angry angry
Re: You Know It Is A Yoruba Man If..... by Nobody: 11:35am On Aug 27, 2012
Idowuogbo: angry angry angry
oya you put something interesting na. you just de here de accuse everybody post of being boring. are you that sensitive? i thought you were kinda free and fun-loving
Re: You Know It Is A Yoruba Man If..... by Idowuogbo(f): 12:00pm On Aug 27, 2012
brokoto: oya you put something interesting na. you just de here de accuse everybody post of being boring. are you that sensitive? i thought you were kinda free and fun-loving
So na my emoticon dey make u rap like dis? Boniface,cool down...ur container will arrive.Anyways....u'll no na aboki if ends each sentence wiv....."Shege" tongue
Re: You Know It Is A Yoruba Man If..... by Nobody: 1:03pm On Aug 27, 2012
Idowuogbo:
So na my emoticon dey make u rap like dis? Boniface,cool down...ur container will arrive.Anyways....u'll no na aboki if ends each sentence wiv....."Shege" tongue
i just quoted the emoticon to represent all your previous posts.
anyways, you'll know its a yoruba woman if she avoids the topic and posts concerning other tribes instead.
Re: You Know It Is A Yoruba Man If..... by AdeniyiA(m): 1:51pm On Aug 27, 2012
if he says 'tankiu' instead of 'thank you"
Re: You Know It Is A Yoruba Man If..... by Nobody: 2:49pm On Aug 27, 2012
nice thread grin grin grin
Re: You Know It Is A Yoruba Man If..... by Emmy9ite(m): 4:10pm On Aug 27, 2012
~vicky~:
nice thread grin grin grin
where have u been miss??
Re: You Know It Is A Yoruba Man If..... by Nobody: 4:15pm On Aug 27, 2012
Emmy9ite: where have u been miss??

in your bedroom grin grin
Re: You Know It Is A Yoruba Man If..... by Idowuogbo(f): 4:19pm On Aug 27, 2012
brokoto: i just quoted the emoticon to represent all your previous posts.
anyways, you'll know its a yoruba woman if she avoids the topic and posts concerning other tribes instead.
na lie! try again! error..
Re: You Know It Is A Yoruba Man If..... by Idowuogbo(f): 4:19pm On Aug 27, 2012
~vicky~:

if pearl catch u hen! grin grin grin
Re: You Know It Is A Yoruba Man If..... by Nobody: 4:25pm On Aug 27, 2012
Idowuogbo:
if pearl catch u hen! grin grin grin

they are separated grin
Re: You Know It Is A Yoruba Man If..... by pwettytemmy(f): 4:26pm On Aug 27, 2012
@ fluid 26 abi na water 419. ooh, u don vex, sorry ooo. If there's anyone derailing d thread here, its U̶̲̥̅̊. U̶̲̥̅̊ find it so easy to sit in front of a gigantic outdated desktop computer to reply every post cos you're so idle. Go get a life bro, last time I checked this was d joke section n everyone is free to post anything. Abegi make sure of dat ur akpu filled skull. I wonder if it will be useful anyway.

2 Likes

Re: You Know It Is A Yoruba Man If..... by Nobody: 4:29pm On Aug 27, 2012
Nonsense... undecided
Re: You Know It Is A Yoruba Man If..... by Emmy9ite(m): 4:30pm On Aug 27, 2012
~vicky~:

what!! Go back, ama meet you there! wink
Re: You Know It Is A Yoruba Man If..... by Emmy9ite(m): 4:32pm On Aug 27, 2012
~vicky~:

they are separated grin
Not yet,am still investigating grin
Re: You Know It Is A Yoruba Man If..... by Jbgurl: 5:42pm On Aug 27, 2012
Idowuogbo: angry angry angry
dis babe must b living a boring and frustrated life.u shuldnt b here dear...
Re: You Know It Is A Yoruba Man If..... by Nobody: 7:22pm On Aug 27, 2012
@pwettytemmy

See salesgirl o! Is it any fault of mine that you are miserable? Just take a long look @ your pix...it defines penury! And you think you're in a position to give advice? It's really sad to see you spew such nonsense under the guise of forum interaction.

How dare you? Who are you and what have you achieved in life? Coming here to tell me what to do and what not...

Ideally, I should overlook your brainless statement and move on. However, I feel a strong urge to place you where you belong so that you do not repeat this blunder.

I am in no mood to tolerate any pettiness or translations of mediocrity. Please be advised.

1 Like

Re: You Know It Is A Yoruba Man If..... by Nobody: 7:36pm On Aug 27, 2012
Emmy9ite: what!! Go back, ama meet you there! wink

kiss kiss kiss undecided undecided undecided am waiting
Re: You Know It Is A Yoruba Man If..... by Idowuogbo(f): 7:43pm On Aug 27, 2012
Jb gurl: dis babe must b living a boring and frustrated life.u shuldnt b here dear...
U dey mad? Dem forget vibr@tor inside ur ear? fawck off mehn!
Re: You Know It Is A Yoruba Man If..... by Emmy9ite(m): 11:37pm On Aug 27, 2012
~vicky~:

kiss kiss kiss undecided undecided undecided am waiting
Lemme take mua bath. #winks ID,do u care to join us? I can handle two!
Re: You Know It Is A Yoruba Man If..... by pwettytemmy(f): 12:52am On Aug 28, 2012
@fluid 26 if u think I'm gonna continue bashing word with u, u got it all wrong. U knw why? You are just an attention seeking ethnic bigot. I think nl needs first class screening to prevent garbage brained individuals like you who sees nothing good about other people. Oh I just said I'm и̣̣̣̥ϕ† gonna bash words with u but I won't forgive myself if I fail to add this. YOU aЯ̩Ε̲̣ A MISERABLE LOW LIFE SLOWPOKE. #Iprayyourtypesgoesintoextinctionbecauseyouhavenothinggoodtooffer.
Re: You Know It Is A Yoruba Man If..... by pwettytemmy(f): 1:48am On Aug 28, 2012
tongue
fluid26:

Dry. undecided

And pls, don't derail the thread. Is it the *colour riot you're putting on dats making u misyarn? undecided
this Ɣ☺ΰЯ post just won u the FOOL of d millenium award.
Re: You Know It Is A Yoruba Man If..... by davidif: 11:11am On Sep 02, 2012
I am yoruba and i find this funny. Did anyone yet mention the "H-factor" yet? the fact that yorubas struggle to pronounce words well with the letter H in it.

1 Like

Re: You Know It Is A Yoruba Man If..... by valdubem(m): 4:04pm On Sep 10, 2012
jhydebaba: Ol boi, stopu dat tini. Ya bloda abuse yoloba manu finich, u comu dey abuse my sister liki dat. Abegi, wen chinedu bring dat kontaner make u tell me because na 100 taousind be my money.

Haven't you heard that before the Ibos will attain the level of the yoruba man in terms of education it will take 10 years but for Hausa man, 100 years.

*Yoruba Rocks Men*

very dry.
Re: You Know It Is A Yoruba Man If..... by jhydebaba(m): 4:14pm On Sep 10, 2012
val_dubem:

very dry.
Kiss my asssss then, its very wet.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Savages; Foolish Questions Stupid Answers (photos) / Library Of Throwback Pictures That Will Make Your Day / Do You Love This Man? (picture included)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.