Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:09 AM

All Nairalanders Will Recieve The Mark Of The Beast (666) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / All Nairalanders Will Recieve The Mark Of The Beast (666) (3707 Views)

The Mark Of The Beast(666) Happening Now!!!!!! / Coming Mark Of The Beast 666 And CBN / 666 Aka The Mark Of The Beast: President Obama Vs Revelation 13:15-18 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

All Nairalanders Will Recieve The Mark Of The Beast (666) by mekaboy(m): 9:55pm On Aug 26, 2012
[b]JUST THINKING ALOUD, I HAVE OBSERVED THAT MANY NAIRALAND MEMBERS CANNOT DO A DAY WITHOUT GOING ONLINE. WHAT IF WE WAKE UP TOMMOROW AND THERE IS A NEW LAW THAT BEFORE YOU CAN MAKE DEPOSIT OR WITHRAWAL FROM YOUR ACCOUNT, YOU SHOULD RECIEVE THE MARK 666 ON YOUR HAND OR HEAD.

THE GOVT WILL SAY IT IS A SECURITY MEASURE PUT IN PLACE FOR NIGERIANS AND THE WORLD TO KNOW IS WHO IN THE COUNTRY, TO REDUCE TERRORISM AND FRAUD, SO ANYONE WHO INTENDS TO TRANSACT BUSINESS FROM NOW ON WILL HAVE TO RECIEVE THE MARK.

TRUST NIGERIANS NOW, EVERYBODY WILL COME OUT, PROTEST LIKE THE SUBSIDY OWN, MEANWHILE US, EUROPE AND ASIA CITIZENS ARE ALL TAKING THE MARK AND POSTING PICS ON FACEBOOK.

BANKS IN NIGERIA WILL SHOT DOWN FOR LIKE 3 DAYS FOR THE PROTEST, AFTER A WHILE, THE CROWD IN THE PROTEST WILL GRADUALLY REDUCE, PEOPLE WILL BE SNEAKING OUT TO THE BANK TO TAKE THE MARK grin grin

SEUN, HAS TO PAY FOR HIS SERVER AND KEEP BUSINESS GOING, HER WILL GO AND TAKE THE MARK grin grin grin THOSE USING BLACKBERRY CANNOT DO WITHOUT PINGING SO THEY HAVE TO TAKE THE MARK TO ACTIVATE grin grin grin THE FACEBOOK PEOPLE WHO CANT DO WITHOUT UPDATING THEIR STATUS WILL GO TAKE THE MARK grin grin

THE PRESIDENT WILL ANNOUNCE TO NIGERIANS ON TV WITH THE MARK ON HIS HEAD, AND ASK THEM TO TAKE THE MARK THERE IS NOTHING THERE, HE HAS IT ON HIS HEAD grin grin

I AM SURE THAT 100% OF NAIRALAND SUBSCRIBERS WILL TAKE THE MARK TO BE ABLE TO LOG IN HERE AND CONTINUE THE TRIBAL WAR grin grin grin [/b]

2 Likes

Re: All Nairalanders Will Recieve The Mark Of The Beast (666) by Piro4rl(m): 10:04pm On Aug 26, 2012
SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO FFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
Re: All Nairalanders Will Recieve The Mark Of The Beast (666) by ChibuzoIkenna(m): 10:16pm On Aug 26, 2012
May God have mercy
Re: All Nairalanders Will Recieve The Mark Of The Beast (666) by Delafruita(m): 10:29pm On Aug 26, 2012
madness expresses itself in different forms.this is just one example of what short-circuiting of neurons can cause-acute delusion leading to total psychosis
Re: All Nairalanders Will Recieve The Mark Of The Beast (666) by Acidosis(m): 10:38pm On Aug 26, 2012
Please change the topic
Re: All Nairalanders Will Recieve The Mark Of The Beast (666) by ayobase(m): 11:26pm On Aug 26, 2012
Delafruita: madness expresses itself in different forms.this is just one example of what short-circuiting of neurons can cause-acute delusion leading to total psychosis

So it didnt make ANY sense to u!
Re: All Nairalanders Will Recieve The Mark Of The Beast (666) by Nobody: 7:20am On Aug 27, 2012
Dpost
Re: All Nairalanders Will Recieve The Mark Of The Beast (666) by Nobody: 7:21am On Aug 27, 2012
ayobase:

Not just him,and also me.
Re: All Nairalanders Will Recieve The Mark Of The Beast (666) by ayobase(m): 7:57am On Aug 27, 2012
Reyginus: Not just him,and also me.

U should understand better since u were sent here by God to be god!
Re: All Nairalanders Will Recieve The Mark Of The Beast (666) by Nobody: 10:58am On Aug 27, 2012
Re: All Nairalanders Will Recieve The Mark Of The Beast (666) by Nobody: 11:00am On Aug 27, 2012
ayobase:

U should understand better since u were sent here by God to be god!
That's a major reason to thread in his page.Debunking Obnoxious Notions.
Re: All Nairalanders Will Recieve The Mark Of The Beast (666) by Delafruita(m): 11:32am On Aug 27, 2012
ayobase:

if it makes any sense to you,then you're just as psychotic
Re: All Nairalanders Will Recieve The Mark Of The Beast (666) by OmoAlata(f): 12:47pm On Aug 27, 2012
Typing in capitals on the internet means you are shouting. Typing in capitals AND bold means you are screaming. Etiquette please cool

1 Like

Re: All Nairalanders Will Recieve The Mark Of The Beast (666) by ayobase(m): 12:50pm On Aug 27, 2012
Delafruita:
if it makes any sense to you,then you're just as psychotic

Which of my words is it that u didnt understand?

So? ,? it? didnt? make? ANY? sense? to? u? !?
are u simply telling me that U cant make out any point from any given passage?
SMH for yah!
Re: All Nairalanders Will Recieve The Mark Of The Beast (666) by ayobase(m): 12:53pm On Aug 27, 2012
Omo Alata: Typing in capitals on the internet means you are shouting. Typing in capitals AND bold means you are screaming. Etiquette please cool

He was shouting so that other NLers would hear from other threads!

1 Like

Re: All Nairalanders Will Recieve The Mark Of The Beast (666) by OmoAlata(f): 4:38am On Aug 28, 2012
ayobase:

He was shouting so that other NLers would hear from other threads!

LOL grin
Re: All Nairalanders Will Recieve The Mark Of The Beast (666) by Olutboy: 10:54am On Aug 29, 2012
hey listen 666 is not the mark of the beast its just the no of his name the mark of the beast has the highest probability of being the RFID chip
Re: All Nairalanders Will Recieve The Mark Of The Beast (666) by Nobody: 6:09pm On Oct 11, 2013
Olu_t.boy:
hey listen 666 is not the mark of the beast its just the no of his name the mark of the beast has the highest probability of being the RFID chip
*SMH*

''my people perish for lack of knowledge''
Re: All Nairalanders Will Recieve The Mark Of The Beast (666) by KomradeKorsche: 7:02pm On Oct 11, 2013
This post violated Nairalands rule yet me Bossforeva that didn't violate any rule, was banned. Moderator keep it up
Re: All Nairalanders Will Recieve The Mark Of The Beast (666) by luluosas(m): 8:24am On Oct 12, 2013
mekaboy: [b]JUST THINKING ALOUD, I HAVE OBSERVED THAT MANY NAIRALAND MEMBERS CANNOT DO A DAY WITHOUT GOING ONLINE. WHAT IF WE WAKE UP TOMMOROW AND THERE IS A NEW LAW THAT BEFORE YOU CAN MAKE DEPOSIT OR WITHRAWAL FROM YOUR ACCOUNT, YOU SHOULD RECIEVE THE MARK 666 ON YOUR HAND OR HEAD.

THE GOVT WILL SAY IT IS A SECURITY MEASURE PUT IN PLACE FOR NIGERIANS AND THE WORLD TO KNOW IS WHO IN THE COUNTRY, TO REDUCE TERRORISM AND FRAUD, SO ANYONE WHO INTENDS TO TRANSACT BUSINESS FROM NOW ON WILL HAVE TO RECIEVE THE MARK.

TRUST NIGERIANS NOW, EVERYBODY WILL COME OUT, PROTEST LIKE THE SUBSIDY OWN, MEANWHILE US, EUROPE AND ASIA CITIZENS ARE ALL TAKING THE MARK AND POSTING PICS ON FACEBOOK.

BANKS IN NIGERIA WILL SHOT DOWN FOR LIKE 3 DAYS FOR THE PROTEST, AFTER A WHILE, THE CROWD IN THE PROTEST WILL GRADUALLY REDUCE, PEOPLE WILL BE SNEAKING OUT TO THE BANK TO TAKE THE MARK grin grin

SEUN, HAS TO PAY FOR HIS SERVER AND KEEP BUSINESS GOING, HER WILL GO AND TAKE THE MARK grin grin grin THOSE USING BLACKBERRY CANNOT DO WITHOUT PINGING SO THEY HAVE TO TAKE THE MARK TO ACTIVATE grin grin grin THE FACEBOOK PEOPLE WHO CANT DO WITHOUT UPDATING THEIR STATUS WILL GO TAKE THE MARK grin grin

THE PRESIDENT WILL ANNOUNCE TO NIGERIANS ON TV WITH THE MARK ON HIS HEAD, AND ASK THEM TO TAKE THE MARK THERE IS NOTHING THERE, HE HAS IT ON HIS HEAD grin grin

I AM SURE THAT 100% OF NAIRALAND SUBSCRIBERS WILL TAKE THE MARK TO BE ABLE TO LOG IN HERE AND CONTINUE THE TRIBAL WAR grin grin grin [/b]
Olodo, 666 will not be implemented until after the rapture. So, are you going to be left behind?
Remember, holiness and righteousness is the key that can open you the door of heaven. Have you surrendered your life to Jesus? Should the trumpet of rapture sounds right now, are you sure you will be raptured? Should you die right now, are you sure the gate of heaven will be opened for you?
If you are not sure about your salvation, then, re surrender your life to Jesus now. Remember, no REPENTANCE in the grave, and no MERCY in hell fire, and no GRACE after the rapture.
God bless you all that will give your life to Jesus now in Jesus name. Amen.
Re: All Nairalanders Will Recieve The Mark Of The Beast (666) by mekaboy(m): 7:55pm On Nov 15, 2013
luluosas:
Olodo, 666 will not be implemented until after the rapture. So, are you going to be left behind?
Remember, holiness and righteousness is the key that can open you the door of heaven. Have you surrendered your life to Jesus? Should the trumpet of rapture sounds right now, are you sure you will be raptured? Should you die right now, are you sure the gate of heaven will be opened for you?
If you are not sure about your salvation, then, re surrender your life to Jesus now. Remember, no REPENTANCE in the grave, and no MERCY in hell fire, and no GRACE after the rapture.
God bless you all that will give your life to Jesus now in Jesus name. Amen.

This your kind preaching wey u dey call person olodo first before u begin, i fear oo.
Re: All Nairalanders Will Recieve The Mark Of The Beast (666) by anibi9674: 11:36pm On Nov 15, 2013
mekaboy:

This your kind preaching wey u dey call person olodo first before u begin, i fear oo.
me 2 o! Vain nd empty words fit lead person 2 hell o
Re: All Nairalanders Will Recieve The Mark Of The Beast (666) by wealthinfos(m): 10:25am On Nov 16, 2013
mekaboy: [b]JUST THINKING ALOUD, I HAVE OBSERVED THAT MANY NAIRALAND MEMBERS CANNOT DO A DAY WITHOUT GOING ONLINE. WHAT IF WE WAKE UP TOMMOROW AND THERE IS A NEW LAW THAT BEFORE YOU CAN MAKE DEPOSIT OR WITHRAWAL FROM YOUR ACCOUNT, YOU SHOULD RECIEVE THE MARK 666 ON YOUR HAND OR HEAD.

Well this is an eye opener and a warning of what will take place after the rapture of the ppl of God. I herefore seize this medium to urge us to insure our souls by accepting Jesus as our Lord and saviour. I belive nobody wants to experience the era described above. In Roman 10:10 he said "for with the hearth man beliveth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation"......... Pray this prayer of salvation with me-------"father i confess my sins and accept u today as my Lord and savior; i am Born again in Jesus name". Congrats u're born again!

(1) (Reply)

Deeper Life Bible Church Among Other Churches? / Ososo Womanhood Tradition (obikho) / Encounter With Jesus That Changed My Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.