Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,489 members, 7,823,135 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 03:41 AM

All Online Money Making Stuff Suck? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / All Online Money Making Stuff Suck? (928 Views)

List Of All Online Stores In Nigeria / All Online Biz Are Scam! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

All Online Money Making Stuff Suck? by Hadfotee50: 10:19pm On Aug 26, 2012
Yes all online money making stuff suck? But they real, its matter of hard work and focus
Re: All Online Money Making Stuff Suck? by Youngzedd(m): 11:30pm On Aug 26, 2012
Making money online NEVER sucks.

It depends on who your mentor is.
How you try to build your business, the right mindset and also your input towards what you want to achieve.

Am an online Marketer, Consultant, Coach and Author.
I have been earning a living using the internet and I never regret it for just a single day.

The reason MOST of you fail is because you haven't meet the right person and also looking for FREE stuffs just as what am seeing on your signature, stop looking for free stuff and move forward.

I have something special you will never regret reading, take at look at this page >>> https://www.nairaland.com/1028757/must-read-gurus-creed-online

After reading it you will surely understand.
Re: All Online Money Making Stuff Suck? by nairabacks(f): 9:43am On Aug 27, 2012
A lot of online money schemes do suck !
I did a lot of research years ago and lost some money on many of the online schemes still mentioned here.
I never made any money online until I realised
That nothing goes for nothing. You can't get something for nothing.

What are you offering online ? A service ? A product ? Do you have a website ? Is it monetized ? How many visitors per day ?

Anything outside the above is just pure gambling and you are more likely to lose than win.

If you want to make real money online you must be prepared to offer real value.

Email brainstormng@gmail.com to learn.
Re: All Online Money Making Stuff Suck? by Negro1: 3:53pm On Aug 27, 2012

(1) (Reply)

Importers Only Here Is The Free Ebook As Promised By Kingsley OGBITI / Basic Financial Statements For Your Business Plan That Investors Want To See / Export Coloured Embossed Aluminium Roofing Coil To Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.