Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,822,001 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:33 AM

All Online Biz Are Scam! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / All Online Biz Are Scam! (1973 Views)

List Of All Online Stores In Nigeria / 98% Of Online Jobs Are Scam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

All Online Biz Are Scam! by gregade: 6:27am On Oct 28, 2011
it seem all advertised online biz are scam, but truly are few who really pays. anyway, send the one you are involved and i'll tell you that it is a scam. gregadeluv@gmail.com
Re: All Online Biz Are Scam! by Nobody: 8:21am On Oct 28, 2011
It depends on the individual involved, in any particular online biz.
Re: All Online Biz Are Scam! by Mboi: 6:34pm On Oct 28, 2011
@ gregade

Please if you need guys to send you genuine online biz that really pay, just beg. Don't use the brain you don't have,
Re: All Online Biz Are Scam! by DTLlimited: 3:16am On Oct 29, 2011
^^^ exactly
Re: All Online Biz Are Scam! by ferd19870(m): 1:12pm On Oct 29, 2011
you got it wrong, even the easist online biz is the most paying biz, think of this forum you used in making this post, do you want to tell me the owner is being scamed by google who he runs their advert, go look for something rewarding like Google adsens and start making yours, but, i understand why you made that statement because you are one of people who quites because they didn't make millions over night, just like i was before,

I have been into online business for not less than three years and have had lots of experiences, the problem most of us face is inconsistency and not ready to follow the right steps, many are making money online and the truth is that 99% of every make money online program are true but, only few can tell you the core truth instead they use you are traffic for more money.

One truth every one trying to make money online should learn is that TRAFFIC is the king maker in the online business world, learn tips to getting free traffics to your website/s, sites like this one are good, when doing that make sure you are not violating any rule, it is called back-linking, the important is that it gives you one way direct backlink and improve your Google search engine ranking, i have my own website that i use to make my own money http://whoisanentrepreneur.com, http://virtualpay..com, http://businessbolster.com

The happiest thing about online biz it that though it hard to start making the money but, once it starts coming you discover you are the laziest millionaire among peers
Re: All Online Biz Are Scam! by Nobody: 3:59pm On Oct 29, 2011
Am into parking of expire domains. If i don't make anything at all, is $2000 per mount and am also a forex trader and use two powerful software fxboom and forexsignal30 and if i don't make profit at all in a week is 300 pip per week,
Why not get involved with any of this business and see your life change for good,
Re: All Online Biz Are Scam! by buzor(m): 4:53pm On Oct 30, 2011
@ferd pls tell us how mucn you have made, tell me which online biz that is not faKE. teLL us the truth, have you ever collected any check from google apart from selling faKE ebooKS to unsuspecting nigerians, thieves
Re: All Online Biz Are Scam! by LagBlogger(m): 1:53am On Oct 31, 2011
OP

What is wrong with you?
Re: All Online Biz Are Scam! by JAZES(m): 4:39am On Oct 31, 2011
@poster, SMH
Re: All Online Biz Are Scam! by guru01(m): 5:15am On Oct 31, 2011
@OP
I can tell you don't know anything yet. Pls calm down and explain, what happen.
Re: All Online Biz Are Scam! by ejiron(m): 12:56pm On Nov 01, 2011
i dn't think so it depends on d person.
Re: All Online Biz Are Scam! by kaydkay(m): 11:20am On Nov 02, 2011
@poster,
I have a blog on books-am into Google Adsense, u can check my NL profile for it. Its hard making money i tell u I hv only made 200 dollars in like ova 2yrs. I started 2009. First 100 dollars came in dat 2009 while i hv just been paid the second 100 dollars ds September.
Re: All Online Biz Are Scam! by Candid2011: 12:18pm On Nov 02, 2011
How do you make the $2000 per month, Fados4sure. i don't believe you cos i have tried and still on it about domain buying & selling but nothing has come out of it since April this year.Although i believe in what one of the nairalanders said that they (e.book sellers) will not tell you the core of the business ie on how to do
it properly.
Simillarly, when you go to Nigerian DAILLIES online (newspapers) you see a lot of them. Make money from your home, best way to make money, Data entry all are scam you will never see any meaningful thing from it, just see, if they make such amount as they usually profess e.g. $1000 per week. why then do they look for people to sell to for just N3000, N4000 as case maybe, people should be wise and stop patronizing those fruadsters.
Re: All Online Biz Are Scam! by juliebest(f): 2:17pm On Nov 02, 2011
Not all are fake poster
Re: All Online Biz Are Scam! by Godmother(f): 4:00pm On Nov 02, 2011
Google adsense and affilaite marketing with ebay are genuine. But they take time and hard work.
Only businesses that promise you millions with little capital turn out to be scams.
Re: All Online Biz Are Scam! by 2sexy(m): 4:47pm On Nov 03, 2011
I never wanted to comment here but I now see a reason I should comment.

It is true that most people who really make money online are those who sell ebooks and not in practise. I tell you. . . Its a world wide thing,not only Naija.

Not that it is not possible to make money online but all this guys who sell ebooks here and there makes it look that way.

Online money is real and I am willing to prove it to anyone.

In 2010, I introduce my very close friend into site flipping(selling) and he got the ebook from me and read it. He went into action and took a BIG risk. The guy borrowed 30k. I never knew about this until die minutes when the owner was asking for his money. My friend bought fuel with the money and got to work dirty. The guy was not sleeping at all. And I mean it. He was writing like crazy(because most online biz needs writing). Anyway, he wrote 160 articles in one month and sold the site at four hundred dollars. So you see? Making money online is not for lazy people.

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Loan To Expand My Printing Business. / u-Snapp -your Lottery To Making Some Bucks From Your Old Stuffs / Notice To Pawakad Agents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.