Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,902 members, 7,814,058 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:27 AM

Biologicol Mother.vs.stepmother: - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Biologicol Mother.vs.stepmother: (1248 Views)

The Day My Stepmother Beat Me Because Of My Sisters Vaginal Infection! / Mother Vs Wife / My Stepmother Wants To Sleep With Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Biologicol Mother.vs.stepmother: by prettygurlmoe(f): 3:07am On Aug 27, 2012
Wen shud a child start callin der parents girl/boyfriend// fiance der step parents?? And shud dha parent wit dha girlfriend or boyfriend or if engaged tlk to dha otha parent abt the situation...
Ex: I'm engaged and I want mii daughter to call and to look at mii fiance asz her step father...and I want to tlk to mii bbyfather abt it...how shud I cum @ him wit it...
Re: Biologicol Mother.vs.stepmother: by Kobojunkie: 4:30am On Aug 27, 2012
pretty_gurl_moe: Wen shud a child start callin der parents girl/boyfriend// fiance der step parents?? And shud dha parent wit dha girlfriend or boyfriend or if engaged tlk to dha otha parent abt the situation...
Ex: I'm engaged and I want mii daughter to call and to look at mii fiance asz her step father...and I want to tlk to mii bbyfather abt it...how shud I cum @ him wit it...

You are trying to [b]FORCE [/b]your child to accept him because YOU have accepted new boyfriend/fiance? You want to [b]FORCE [/b]everyone to do things in your own time? What if this new boyfriend/fiance of yours up and leaves in a couple of months? What will you do? [b]FORCE [/b]your child to call your next fiance Daddy too? undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Biologicol Mother.vs.stepmother: by dayokanu(m): 4:33am On Aug 27, 2012
why is it hard to write understandable English instead of this rubbish shorthand

5 Likes

Re: Biologicol Mother.vs.stepmother: by ifyalways(f): 8:41am On Aug 27, 2012
Abi oh Dayo.
I wouldn't have clicked on the thread had I known she used this BS typing style.
Mii, dha,asz , is that the new vibe?
undecided

1 Like

Re: Biologicol Mother.vs.stepmother: by kilimanjaro(m): 11:02am On Aug 27, 2012
dayokanu: why is it hard to write understandable English instead of this rubbish shorthand
Na mind am, na juju hin take get admission into university.

2 Likes

Re: Biologicol Mother.vs.stepmother: by zayhal(f): 3:28pm On Aug 27, 2012
I don't even understand what she's saying.

1 Like

Re: Biologicol Mother.vs.stepmother: by gst101: 5:16pm On Aug 27, 2012
me ma no understand her english too o.
Op, i do not think you should pressure her to do it. It willl be a bit difficult for her psychologically.

Calling your step mother 'mother' is easier in a polygamous home where the mothers do not stay in different houses. This is becos, you were born into the system with that atmosphere already.

I grew up in a polygamous home the type i mentioned above and we all call our mothers 'mama'. We specify only when its necessary. So its that easy for us! But for a child who did not grow up in the atmosphere i painted, it will be a bit difficult to accept the new lover
Re: Biologicol Mother.vs.stepmother: by prettygurlmoe(f): 5:24pm On Aug 27, 2012
ifyalways: Abi oh Dayo.
I wouldn't have clicked on the thread had I known she used this BS typing style.
Mii, dha,asz , is that the new vibe?
undecided

Dhen dnt clicc on nunn of mii shytsz...I kant understand nunn of dha shyt half yuh ppl pit on here...dnt kno we're nunn of u ppl are frm bt I'm frm america and disz isz how we type && txt...so if yuh dnt lyke mii shyt dnt clicc on it...thank yuh && hve a gud day... grin
Re: Biologicol Mother.vs.stepmother: by SisiKill1: 5:26pm On Aug 27, 2012
Now thatsz wazzzup!!

She from America, y'all!

She don't speak no stinking Nigerian English!! cool cool

1 Like

Re: Biologicol Mother.vs.stepmother: by prettygurlmoe(f): 5:30pm On Aug 27, 2012
dayokanu: why is it hard to write understandable English instead of this rubbish shorthand

Itsz nt hard bt disz isz how I type/txt and lyke I jusz tld dha last one if yuh dnt understand wut I'm typein dhen dnt clicc on mii shyt....I dnt understand half dha shyt errybodi pit on here abi odayo and shyt lyke dhat so for future recordsz stop cum'n for meh if I ain't cum'n for yuh...and dnt clicc on mii shyt if yuh dnt understand mii american shyt...thank yuh
Re: Biologicol Mother.vs.stepmother: by prettygurlmoe(f): 5:33pm On Aug 27, 2012
Sisi_Kill: Now thatsz wazzzup!!

She from America, y'all!

She don't speak no stinking Nigerian English!! cool cool

Dhatsz rite frm america nt nigerian and dey tlkin bout y I kant type proper english wen dey kant even speak proper english...dnt kum for meh....I dnt understand half dha shyt dey type and I'm nt cum'n for dem...lol
Re: Biologicol Mother.vs.stepmother: by prettygurlmoe(f): 5:39pm On Aug 27, 2012
gst101: me ma no understand her english too o.
Op, i do not think you should pressure her to do it. It willl be a bit difficult for her psychologically.

Calling your step mother 'mother' is easier in a polygamous home where the mothers do not stay in different houses. This is becos, you were born into the system with that atmosphere already.

I grew up in a polygamous home the type i mentioned above and we all call our mothers 'mama'. We specify only when its necessary. So its that easy for us! But for a child who did not grow up in the atmosphere i painted, it will be a bit difficult to accept the new lover

Mii thing isz she already acceptsz mmii fiance love asz well...her father isz n a new relationship and had ababy wiff disz girl...and there nt engaged or married and he allowsz her to call hisz new baby mother her step mother....I feel lyke dey shud of tlked to meh about it for dey made dhat decision and dhatsz wut I wanna do tlk to mii dauughter father about it so he kan b comfortable wiff our daughter calling mii fiance her stepfather....
Re: Biologicol Mother.vs.stepmother: by prettygurlmoe(f): 5:45pm On Aug 27, 2012
Kobojunkie:

You are trying to [b]FORCE [/b]your child to accept him because YOU have accepted new boyfriend/fiance? You want to [b]FORCE [/b]everyone to do things in your own time? What if this new boyfriend/fiance of yours up and leaves in a couple of months? What will you do? [b]FORCE [/b]your child to call your next fiance Daddy too? undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

I'm nt forcein her to do any thing cuz she already lovesz and accept mii fiance and he dha same wiff her...soo I'm nt forcein anybodi to do nunn...and I jusz dnt bring guysz around mii kid soo if we we're to break up and nt get married no I won't have her kall dha guy daddi too cusz dha nxt guy won't even b around her...it took him almost a yr of usz b'n together for him to even see mii and meet mii kid n person
Re: Biologicol Mother.vs.stepmother: by Nobody: 6:34pm On Aug 27, 2012
Is this how president Obama speaks? He is an American too undecided
Re: Biologicol Mother.vs.stepmother: by Kobojunkie: 6:42pm On Aug 27, 2012
pretty_gurl_moe:

I'm nt forcein her to do any thing cuz she already lovesz and accept mii fiance and he dha same wiff her...soo I'm nt forcein anybodi to do nunn...and I jusz dnt bring guysz around mii kid soo if we we're to break up and nt get married no I won't have her kall dha guy daddi too cusz dha nxt guy won't even b around her...it took him almost a yr of usz b'n together for him to even see mii and meet mii kid n person

I am with the others speak English. Or you can use a word Editor to edit your typing before posting it here. This is just ridiculous at this point and I am not about to give myself a headache for anyone.
Re: Biologicol Mother.vs.stepmother: by Nobody: 6:56pm On Aug 27, 2012
Is this useless ajegunle brought up Who claims to be an Americana still typing like someone that is misspelling because she has a d!ld0 inside her azz? undecided
Re: Biologicol Mother.vs.stepmother: by 1ndidi2(f): 7:05pm On Aug 27, 2012
jennykadry: Is this :ouseless ajegunle brought up Who claims to be an Americana still typing like someone that is misspelling because she has a d!ld0 inside her azz? undecided
[b][/b][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]

Hey lady!take it easy!! Are u saying nothing good can come
Out of 'ajegunle'?
Re: Biologicol Mother.vs.stepmother: by Nobody: 7:08pm On Aug 27, 2012
1ndidi2: [b][/b][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]

Hey lady!take it easy!! Are u saying nothing good can come
Out of 'ajegunle'?

Read between the lines in my post, there lies your answer and if you still don't get it, contact me for further reference

(1) (Reply)

True Confession: He Met Her On Twitter, Now His Life Is A Complete Mess / 15 Things You Should Do Before You Die / Need Urgent Help & Advise

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.