Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,845 members, 7,810,257 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:07 AM

The Commonest Wish. - Poems For Review - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Poems For Review / The Commonest Wish. (706 Views)

I Wish To..... / I Wish / A Wish (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Commonest Wish. by EyesWideOpen(m): 7:47am On Aug 27, 2012
I wish as many had and as many still do,
I wish even when there is nothing I can do.
That I will wake up someday and the light will be pale pink,
which in my artistic mind stands for no kink.
If I could change the world with a snap of a finger,
I would have changed alot of the sadness that linger.
In our midst the horrors unfold,
but for the dread of stories untold,
we'd all rather we simply wish the commonest wish.
Re: The Commonest Wish. by kelvin4love(m): 2:54pm On Apr 28, 2013
Hello my brothers and sisters i would like to show you a secret that the so called gurus have been hiding from you,they never want you to get to where they are,they want you to always run after them for one program or the other,they promise you heaven and earth and you believe them,then you keep on paying them thereby making them more richer...If you must agree with me,all these got to stop,this is where i come into the picture,i am going to reveal to YOU the secret to make a guaranteed $10-$25 on a daily basis 24/5,i can not promise you what can never be done,you may think $10-$25 is small but if you sum it up in 30 days you should have made $300-$750,i guess you know how that would be??so to know more about this visit our blog @ http://suredailymoneymaking..com THANKS.

(1) (Reply)

To My Late Mom... / A Noble Heart / Sweet Agony

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.